Bergolio nominates pro-gay cardinal head of Italian bishops

Started by james03, May 26, 2022, 09:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

Quote"Sexual orientation, which no one 'chooses,' is not separable from the identity of the person; in welcoming the person we cannot prescind from his or her orientation," wrote Zuppi.

QuoteZuppi has also received praise from a surprising quarter, when in 2020 a Masonic Grand Master spoke in support of Zuppi as a future Pope, or papabile.

Speaking in an interview in October 2020 Gioele Magaldi – a former Venerable Master of the prestigious Roman Masonic lodge "Monte Sion" and later the grand master of the Democratic Grande Oriente – revealed that Zuppi had performed Magaldi's marriage and also backed the cardinal for the Papacy.

"However, I know the Vatican world and among the cardinals the one I respect most is Matteo Zuppi, who by the way married me. He would be a very good pope," said Magaldi

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pope-francis-appoints-pro-lgbt-cardinal-praised-by-top-freemason-as-president-of-italian-bishops-conference/

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

MaximGun

Elizabeth

Goldfinch

"For there are no works of power, dearly-beloved, without the trials of temptations, there is no faith without proof, no contest without a foe, no victory without conflict. This life of ours is in the midst of snares, in the midst of battles; if we do not wish to be deceived, we must watch: if we want to overcome, we must fight." - St. Leo the Great

Kaesekopf

It would be news if Francis nominated a heterosexual, orthodox cleric to anything.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

MaximGun

dellery

Quote"Sexual orientation, which no one 'chooses,' is not separable from the identity of the person; in welcoming the person we cannot prescind from his or her orientation," wrote Zuppi.

One of the last things anybody needs is an identity.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Julio

I wonder where and how the wrath against Sodom and Gomorrah shall happen again.

drummerboy

Quote from: Kaesekopf on May 26, 2022, 02:21:52 PM
It would be news if Francis nominated a heterosexual, orthodox cleric to anything.

I'm waiting for Archbishop Cordileone to be removed.
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Miriam_M

Quote from: dellery on May 26, 2022, 07:32:55 PM

Good luck at your Particular Judgment, Your Eminence.  Are you going to tell that to Him when you meet Him face to face?