Author Topic: Salvador Ramos  (Read 915 times)

Offline MaximGun

• Feldwebel
  • Religion: Trad Catholic
Re: Salvador Ramos
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2022, 12:28:09 PM »
Yep how things have changed.

It used to be fashionable to be a punk-rocker.  Now it is fashionable to suck up to the technocrats and show you follow the mainstream narrative.  You have to hate all the right people.

The following users thanked this post: Kaesekopf, Larry, Melkor

Offline King Wenceslas

• They created covid the killer and the killer got loose.
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2022, 12:32:11 PM »
Look back when you all were teenagers. We all did some pretty stupid things.

That is why there is the juvenile court system. Under 18 are not adults. Their minds are not fully developed.

Why anyone would give an AR-15 to a person under the age of 21 is beyond me. America is a crazy place.

Offline red solo cup

• John 6:56
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Fair weather Catholic
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2022, 12:46:40 PM »
Did Ramos and the Buffalo shooter use the same Discord server?
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Online Maximilian

• Hauptmann
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2022, 01:21:30 PM »
Look back when you all were teenagers. We all did some pretty stupid things.

You're blurring important distinctions. Sure we all did stupid stuff when we were teenagers. But that stupid stuff did not involve murdering schoolchildren, or murdering anyone else for that matter.

That is why there is the juvenile court system. Under 18 are not adults. Their minds are not fully developed.

For serious crimes, teenagers as young as 13 are transferred to adult court. If this shooter had survived, he would be tried as an adult, not as a juvenile.

Recently the US Supreme Court ruled that states cannot give the death penalty to juveniles, but it happened frequently previous to the time of that ruling.

Why anyone would give an AR-15 to a person under the age of 21 is beyond me. America is a crazy place.

In places like Texas, "persons under the age of 21" go hunting all the time. It used to be the case that high schools had shooting clubs. Students brought rifles to school to use during their after-school activities. No one ever got shot. Because the average high school student was not demonically possessed back then.

The following users thanked this post: Kaesekopf, dellery, queen.saints, Kent, Melkor

Offline Julio

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2022, 05:07:18 AM »
^^"Demonically possessed," is such an accurate phrase to describe these kinds of people. But, the psychologists and psychiatrists took away that duty to be the doctors of human soul, they call it now mental health which was supposedly the obligation by the Priests who mostly became so lazy with all the good life the secular world offers them. Jesus was tempted by the devil to have the world but He rejected it. The devil-mafia gave many Priests an offer they cannot refuse. So here we go, many are demonically possessed, but who cares, there is no such thing as demonic because who am I to judge?

The following users thanked this post: Maximilian, queen.saints

Offline King Wenceslas

• Feldwebel
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2022, 12:12:13 PM »
The gunman who massacred 19 children and two teachers at Robb Elementary in Uvalde, Texas lingered outside for 12 minutes firing shots at people in a funeral home across the street, before scaling a fence onto school grounds where he fired more shots. He then entered the school and barricading himself in a classroom before opening fire, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Victor Escalon, a regional director for the Texas Department of Public Safety, said he couldn’t say why no one stopped the deceased gunman, 18 year-old Salvador Ramos, from entering the school during that time Tuesday. Most of the shots Ramos fired came during the first several minutes when he entered the school, Mr. Escalon said.

DPS officials previously said an armed school officer confronted Ramos as he arrived at the school. Mr. Escalon said Thursday that information was incorrect and no one encountered Ramos as he arrived at the school. “There was not an officer readily available and armed,” Mr. Escalon said. -WSJ

Ramos began Tuesday morning shooting his grandmother in the face, then using her truck to drive to the school - crashing it into a ditch at around 11:28 am according to a timeline laid out by Escalon.

Totally incompetent clownish police department or a false flag.

If someone tried this in my town there would be a dozen police there within minutes.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 12:16:46 PM by King Wenceslas »

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Never have been "MiriamB"
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2022, 01:35:56 PM »
This week I envisioned more secure campuses.  Then I read just today that my concept is precisely what the Israelis use around their schools (perimeters, etc.) See the linked article.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/uvalde-shooting-israel-school-security-methods-model-us

This article also discusses profiling, but too briefly, in my view, given the comment in the article about how relying solely on armed defense is insufficient.  In many cases, the would-be murderer would be unknown to the system, but that is not true in all cases; I just don't know percentages.  Clearly it would have been operative in the Virginia Tech situation of several years ago. The school officials absolutely knew about the nutcase's history, but the U.S.'s far-too-overreaching HIPAA restrictions prevented this essential knowledge from saving lives.

"Privacy" over lives.  Always.  This is what got the Judicial Branch to the Roe decision.  It contributes to murders outside the womb as well.

Sick, disordered priorities.

Offline Miriam_M

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
  • Never have been "MiriamB"
  • Religion: Traditional Roman Catholic
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2022, 02:19:35 PM »
Also, multiple layers of law-enforcement obstacles adding to the scenario.  Obstacle #1: authorities under-armed versus the assailant.  Obstacle #2: State laws binding TX law enforcement with respect to models of response.

Bottom line: This will keep happening in U.S. schools until government agencies start getting more serious than the murderers.  It's that simple.  Schools are an invitation to invasion.  I know that the situation grieves many of us parents, who like to regard schools as naturally safe and off-limits environments, where children can thrive without fences and armed guards, but it appears that this  is too dangerous a concept at present.

Offline MaximGun

• Feldwebel
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2022, 03:55:31 PM »
The Beslan School massacre does not look as bad, in light of US cops taking 40 minutes to enter the building and shoot one 18 year old.

By contrast they had half a dozen fantical suicide terrorists.

Offline Julio

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2022, 04:30:05 PM »
Let the schools go back to the basic where prayers are done before the class starts. Here in the Philippines the turning back against God is the core of the problem, just like in any Catholic or Christian nation in the world it used to be.

Offline red solo cup

• John 6:56
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Religion: Fair weather Catholic
non impediti ratione cogitationis

The following users thanked this post: Elizabeth

Offline mikemac

• Major
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2022, 08:26:57 PM »
This morning I read a story about a mother that drove 40 miles to Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, was first put in handcuffs because she wanted to go into the school, got them to take the handcuffs off, so she jumped the fence, went into the school and brought her two boys out safely.  Meanwhile the overpaid police forces did next to nothing because in their own words "someone could have been shot".  I think that's paraphrasing, but same idea.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Elizabeth

Offline MaximGun

• Feldwebel
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2022, 10:40:54 PM »
Godless people see no reason to risk their life saving a bunch of children.

And it is logical from their perspective.  If they are killed, they get a mention in the newspaper and some nice words from politicians who are impoverishing their children through theft and inflation and gladly aborting as many children in every single abortion clinic in the land each day and every day.  In a year, their name is forgotten.  Their daughter ends up a drug addict selling her body because she lost her father aged 7 and no politician gives a damn about her.  Literally not a damn.

Cops behaviour is consistent with modern godless men.  Save your own children, sure.  But everyone elses?

Offline King Wenceslas

• Feldwebel
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2022, 09:37:40 PM »
Amid the Texas news updates and hot takes, a stomach-churning TikTok made the rounds on Twitter. In it, a young, pro-abortion mother cradles her infant and says in a sing-song voice to the child, “Hi, I could have killed you, but I chose to let you live,” then likening the killing of babies in utero to killing germs with hand sanitizer.

“Yes, I realize what I just said, and I stand by it,” she concludes.

If Uvalde, Texas, is a tree, this culture of death is the forest. This environment of nonchalant killing is the biome that incubates and grows the most inhumane of humans, who have zero regard for life and bear the nasty fruit of that moral indifference in the form of violence and rape and murder.

Neither rifle bans, tougher background checks, nor any other “do something!” policy aimed at mass shootings will actually stop the carnage. We’ve created a culture of death, and now we have to live in it.

They can ban guns but the killing will continue with different weapons. Humans are quite ingenious.

Offline Elizabeth

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2022, 11:14:36 PM »
  That police chief, the teacher propping the door open, The Beslan Massacre vibe, the cops not doing anything...the little kids texting, begging for help...
may I be forgiven for wondering out loud if this was a satanic sacrifice in broad daylight?

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, queen.saints