Communist China faces heat over Uighurs abuse, shocking images surface.

Started by Xavier, May 25, 2022, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

Communist China at it again. The West should also call out the Persecution of CHRISTIANS in China much more. Here is WION:

"Beijing is yet again facing the heat over its alleged human rights violations of Uighur Muslims, a minority community in China which is said to have been facing incarceration in the Xinjiang region of the country."

Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

drummerboy

I only hope the detainees aren't promptly liquidated to hide the evidence.
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Michael Wilson

The following article describes how Beijing is falsifying population figures of minorities in the Xinjiang region to cover up their genocidal practices against the Uighurs:
https://www.rfa.org/english/news/uyghur/population-white-paper-09302021162942.html
Quote.....A "central distortion" of the white paper is a claim that the Uyghur population in Xinjiang increased from 2010 to 2020 that ignores a decline in the population growth rate from 2017 onwards, when "Uyghur births were brutally suppressed," wrote Rian Thum, a historian of Islam in China and the Uyghurs.
"So they're hiding the crash in Uyghur population growth rates 2017-2020 by presenting all data in a block that includes a period of high Uyghur growth rates (2010-2016). They never say what happened between 2017 and 2020," Thum tweeted......."The Xinjiang Investigative Team of China's Statistical Bureau announced its findings on Sept. 5, 2010, and stated 3.7 million births were prevented in Xinjiang due to the enforcement of the family planning policy for more than two decades up to 2006," he told RFA........Zenz, however, drew on government documents showing that population growth rates in the region had declined by 84 percent in the two largest Uyghur prefectures between 2015 and 2018, and declined further in several minority regions in 2019.

Government documents from 2019 showed that authorities had plans for a campaign of mass female sterilization in rural Uyghur regions, subjecting women of childbearing age in the rural southern four minority prefectures to birth prevention surgery or forced sterilizations, Zenz wrote in a July report on the sterilization of detained Uyghur women.
Zenz also documented official discussion of "population optimization strategy" to dilute the Uyghur majority in southern Xinjiang by raising the proportion of Han Chinese through immigration while imposing strict birth controls on the Uyghurs........as if China hasn't arbitrarily locked up millions of Uyghur people in concentration camps, forcibly sterilized hundreds of thousands of Uyghur women, separated Uyghur children from their parents, aborted countless Uyghur babies, forced Uyghur women to marry Chinese men, and coerced tens of thousands into forced labor."
"China will never be able to escape its criminal responsibility for the commission of genocide and crimes against humanity in East Turkestan by manipulating and manufacturing the Uyghur population growth data," he said, using the Uyghurs' preferred name for the XUAR.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Julio

I don't expect any words from Western leaders here, but at least I want some kind of clear pronouncement from Pope Francis, on this matter. Should he go to Chinese Embassy too?

For whatever God is allowing this to happen, I do not know but someday we will all know.

Prayerful

Quote from: Julio on May 30, 2022, 10:17:48 PM
I don't expect any words from Western leaders here, but at least I want some kind of clear pronouncement from Pope Francis, on this matter. Should he go to Chinese Embassy too?

For whatever God is allowing this to happen, I do not know but someday we will all know.

Thanks to the McCarrick deal betraying Chinese Christians, Francis gets a regular stipend from the Chicoms. Usually he is silent about murders of Christians and cannot help talk about acts against Moslems, but here his silence is stony.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.