Atlantic: The War won't end until Putin loses.

Started by Xavier, May 24, 2022, 10:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dellery

Quote from: james03 on May 29, 2022, 02:41:02 PM
QuoteThat is exactly what's going to happen, and I've written about this on here before. We're breaking off from the Europeans, and the rest of the world, as we recalibrate ourselves to our collapsing Order.

We can only hope.  However ZOG (call them "neo-cons" if it makes your happier) will control the Executive branch until 2025.  Long term I think you are correct.  The big problem is that there is not much of a formal opposition.  The first step is to change the Repub party, which is slowly happening.

It doesn't really bother me you use the term "ZOG", but it does raise red flags, all of which could be bypassed without using the term. You would make your own arguments more effective if you not use it. That being said most Trads try to force fit the Jewish piece of the puzzle into places in doesn't perfectly fit. The Jews are too secluded, and diverse, to really pin down right now. Many Jews see what other Jews are up to and distrust them and it would be a mistake to alienate these persons. Clearly there are a group of Jewish people who're working diligently at destroying Christianity, these are very cunning and dangerous people, we underestimate them at our own peril. Hitler thought he was opposing the Jews and in the end facilitated the creation of Israel and handed much of the world over to Jewish influence.

I highly doubt even the Neo-cons can keep the American led Liberal Order going with as many people that have lost trust in us. Even if the Neo-cons were to convince our public into electing them, they'd probably have a difficult time convincing our allies to keep buying into our leadership.
My view of the Republican party is that right now it is the opposition party and when all the new people drawn into it out of opposition to rampant Leftism realize they don't all agree on things it will break apart.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Julio

Quote from: dellery on May 28, 2022, 05:21:47 AM

I get it. Who in their right mind wants to see sexual perversions further entrenched in the West?

Seems better to just be pro-Catholic and push back against all of the nonsense, and, for better or worse, the Church has always taught that we are to be loyal to our nations and uphold its laws.
There is obviously a contradiction here though, as we can't uphold "laws" that lead to corruption, disorder, and death. Here we can observe the example Christ set for us. Christ said He was an upholder of the Law, yet at the same time He attacked the corrupted Pharisaical Order. This is probably because Law, not laws, is a metaphysically righteous state necessary to human existence. In this context, the laws of the godless Liberal Order are indicative of an attack on Law itself. If Christ came to uphold the Law it would seem as Satan would seek to undermine it.

I'm almost certain much of the perversion being sewn through, and by, the West constitutes an attack on Christian Order, and believe we come full circle in completing the process when we allow these perversions, and the politics behind them, to divide our loyalties.

According to St. Thomas Aquinas there are just and unjust laws. Any human law that contradicts the orderly creation of God must be an unjust law and we have so many of that today coming from the godless people who are running the governmental institutions.

dellery

Quote from: Julio on May 29, 2022, 03:36:12 PM

According to St. Thomas Aquinas there are just and unjust laws. Any human law that contradicts the orderly creation of God must be an unjust law and we have so many of that today coming from the godless people who are running the governmental institutions.

Certainly. Do you have suggestions on what ordinary citizens should do about this?

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions

Julio

Quote from: dellery on May 29, 2022, 03:46:00 PM
Quote from: Julio on May 29, 2022, 03:36:12 PM

Certainly. Do you have suggestions on what ordinary citizens should do about this?
My only option is for the people to go back to God. The laws that we have today are mostly about of godlessness because we are under the regime of leadership that recognizes "freedom of religion" that makes Catholicism a choice among the many that is not true. The Catholic faith is the only true religion and hence it must be the benchmark of the ethics and laws of the nation. I am not promoting some kind of theocracy but the laws that we have are the reflection of the belief system or the ways of our people. Like, why is it that there is such as thing as freedom of religion that allow the worship to the devil? That is because we make such thing to to happen through our own laws. So, the only way is for the people to go back to that system where God is our priority in our lives. Evangelization about the importance of correct adoration both good for our socio, political and economic laws together with this mental health that is among the serious issues in our society today.

I am positive on that aspect because the godless does not like to have a child. This modernist point of view is so popular also among the Protestants. So those who believe in Catholicism must build large families and create that concept from within themselves about the importance of our belief system. The next generation will be those who shall embrace the faith of the one true God. 

dellery

Sounds similar to what my mom always says, "we're just gonna outbreed them".

Nous Defions

Julio

It sounds very simplistic but look at the next generation of these godless people because they are close to none. Most of them have their cats and dogs and that is it. There is one problem in this regard because gay couples right now are allowed to adopt children. This is one big problem that our society has today in terms of the orderliness of a Catholic family. I hope that they are not that plentiful in the West because as far as my country is concerned only so few of such way of life exists here.

dellery

Quote from: Julio on May 29, 2022, 04:21:42 PM
It sounds very simplistic but look at the next generation of these godless people because they are close to none. Most of them have their cats and dogs and that is it. There is one problem in this regard because gay couples right now are allowed to adopt children. This is one big problem that our society has today in terms of the orderliness of a Catholic family. I hope that they are not that plentiful in the West because as far as my country is concerned only so few of such way of life exists here.
I wasn't being critical. This seems like a practical solution and takes into account a woman's power well.
Same-sex adoptions aren't that plentiful in the US that I know of, but one such instance is too many.

Nous Defions

MaximGun

Ukraine has lost.  Putin has won.  The war will end with Russia as the winner.

The Atlantic are idiots.

james03

QuoteI highly doubt even the Neo-cons can keep the American led Liberal Order going with as many people that have lost trust in us. Even if the Neo-cons were to convince our public into electing them, they'd probably have a difficult time convincing our allies to keep buying into our leadership.
My view of the Republican party is that right now it is the opposition party and when all the new people drawn into it out of opposition to rampant Leftism realize they don't all agree on things it will break apart.

Then we aren't going to "recalibrate" as you say.  We will just face consequences, and those consequences will be ugly from catastrophic economic problems up to possible nukes.

Long term God wins.  And after some serious rearrangements it will be the Trads still standing in the West with solid communities, which will be a foundation for building something new, or better, seeing that what was old is new again.  Assuming it is not the end of the world.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Julio

This situation wherein the evil is reigning is not something that is new in human civilization. After Jesus ascended into heaven His disciples even had serious disagreements and we know that division is not divine. There were the Nestorians, the schism between the Western Catholics and Eastern Orthodox, the rise of Islam that wanted to annihilate the Catholics, the Arians came, then the Protestant schism, the Masonic movement, then the Marxists and the communists, and here we go, the alliance of the Islamists, the godless, the pagans and the believers of the devil. I agree with everyone that in the end, the Tradition of Catholicism shall remain and not even the appointment as Cardinal or even Pope of anyone who supports the sodomites/homosexuals. Jesus promised that He will never allow anyone to destroy the Church that He made.