Author Topic: Atlantic: The War won't end until Putin loses.  (Read 1946 times)

Offline mikemac

• Major
  • Religion: Catholic
Re: Atlantic: The War won't end until Putin loses.
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2022, 01:02:43 AM »
"The War won't end until Putin loses."  Putin may not have the time to lose the war.  He has cancer.  But yet crazy despots sometimes do crazy things.  If Medvedev takes over after Putin is gone, him being younger may not like the idea of using nuclear power.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

The following users thanked this post: Xavier

Offline mikemac

• Major
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2022, 01:10:00 AM »
Hi James.

James, I oppose unjust wars of aggression, like Iraq etc. But I feel Russia is the unjust aggressor here.

Where were you when Ukraine was shelling in Donbas and killing thousands of civilians?

Don't tell me that you fell for Putin's fake news that the Ukrainians were committing genocide against ethnic Russians in Donbas?  Coincidentally he said that about a week before he invaded Ukraine.  You know, while he was still lying that he wasn't going to invade Ukraine.
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

Source

The following users thanked this post: Xavier

Offline beev_bove_biv

• Vizekorporal
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2022, 01:49:40 AM »
Amazing that people on this forum side with the new world order.

It's funny that you think people who don't have an emotional attachment to Russia destroying the West, and who don't shape their worldview from watching YouTube videos (how old are you anyway?) are "siding" with the New World Order, as you refer to it.

I wonder what else you let shape your views on reality.

Where did you get the insane idea that Russia is doing anything to the West at all, good or bad? The only ones destroying the west are westerners themselves. Putin is only trying to stop us from dragging Russia down with us.

The following users thanked this post: MaximGun

Offline Julio

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2022, 04:14:53 AM »
I am not very sure with this, but the way I evaluate the factual scenario of this invasion, Putin has some adulation towards the history of the Kievan Russ by which the destruction of it by way of the total use of the Russian military arsenal will make his propaganda ineffective.

Very perceptive. I'm not sure if Putin adulates the Keivan-Rus, but a big part of Russian geo-strategy seems to be influence by the exchanges between the people of Novgorod and the Varangians. All nations look deep into their own history for answers to contemporary questions.
Indeed, because if you notice it, the more than one thousand years of existence of Christianity in Russia was not able to be destroyed by Marxism and Atheism after the Bolshevik Revolution until the disintegration of Soviet Union. Thereafter, Orthodox Christianity surfaced like its really been around for a thousand years.

Look at China wherein Confucianism and Buddhism has no characteristic of Jesus and the Holy Trinity, by which the absence of the objective truth of Christianity easily blended that relativist and eclectic philosophical point of view of communism which everything is about survival from the struggle against good and bad, so until today in China, North Korea and Vietnam where that form of faith exists, communists still rules. That realism of outplaying against the struggles of the rivals of power in communism and materialist point of view is so akin to yin and yang of Buddhism. That is the reason, China will never embrace the Western point of view because it has no Christian ideological backbone and that is true in Japan. Lawyering in Japan is not a very lucrative profession unlike in England or in the U.S. because litigation under the perspective that all are equal before the eyes of God is a Catholic philosophy.

Thus, the Russians shall be always like that and they are the power from Eurasia that shall remain to be always a contender. To be the number one world power cannot be achieved by them because of lack of warm water to sail their ships that are essential according to the historical evidence by the former Western powers like Portugal, Spain, Netherlands, France, the British Empire that was succeeded by their creation that is the U.S.A. Other non-Western powers like China and the Ottoman Empire also made use of the waters to dominate the world. This is wanting for Russia. Germany is also anemic on this aspect which made them focused only to create their sphere of influence in Europe although the Germans made some very short success outside of Europe in WW2.

To conquer parts of Ukraine and achieve the objectives of Putin, the Russians do not need many warships and numerous warplanes. It just need an excellent Army and I think they have it. This is the reason Poland is so adamant to hurt Russia because they are within the reach of its Army.

The godless people has no appreciation about its history and even wants to wipeout the Christian history of the West. The Western Catholic history and its culture is beautiful. The devil hates beauty so it wants to destroy it. More people are supportive of this destruction in the name of so called humanism like the "woke" and I see them as the advocates of the devil. The "woke" and the godless Ukrainian leader desires for the U.S. and NATO to take part in the war in Ukraine. I wonder why this "woke" are so silent about those Catholics who are killed by the thousands in Islamic dominated territories.

The following users thanked this post: dellery

Offline dellery

• Jedburgh
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2022, 06:01:34 AM »
Where did you get the insane idea that Russia is doing anything to the West at all, good or bad? The only ones destroying the west are westerners themselves. Putin is only trying to stop us from dragging Russia down with us.

It's not an idea, I know it. My apologies though, as I don't let any kind of media shape my worldview and don't have any links or sources to support everything I say. Think I'm full of BS if you want, time will prove me wrong or right. Your second sentence is correct, but the third one is naively inaccurate.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Offline beev_bove_biv

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2022, 11:03:51 AM »
It's difficult to pin down exactly how people can justify supporting NATO/western liberal hegemonists. I don't say "supporting Ukraine," because it's so blatantly obvious that this isn't a war between Ukraine and Russia, but instead a war between the demented and narcissistic Western ruling class which is being fought in Ukraine.

We who are voicing support for Russia can explain exactly why we do so, all of our reasons are proven documented facts which anyone can verify. The pro-NATO people are extremely amoebic in their reasons for defending corrupt western interests.

Most of you don't even know why you support NATO, all you know is that someone wearing a tie on TV told you to. The reason you don't even try to figure out what's really going on is because the same person wearing a tie on TV told you that only evil bigots support the Russian side. Deep down inside you already know what's really going on, but you're afraid of becoming one of the White Nationalist Deplorables they always talk about on CNN.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne

Offline King Wenceslas

• They created covid the killer and the killer got loose.
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2022, 12:22:47 PM »

The same reasoning that despotic leaders always use. Destroy to save.

Putin:  "I have to invade (which ends up destroying) Ukraine to save Ukraine and Russia from falling into the hands of the evil decadent West."

Hitler had a similar reasoning:  "I have to invade (which ended up in destroying) the rest of Europe in order to save Germany from Jewish Bolshevism and Jewish Capitalism.

Despots always have a good reason in their own minds to invade another country or countries. But in the end despots end up in hell just like Hitler did. Same it will be for Putin if he doesn't repent.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 12:36:11 PM by King Wenceslas »

Offline dellery

• Jedburgh
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2022, 07:16:59 PM »
It's difficult to pin down exactly how people can justify supporting NATO/western liberal hegemonists. I don't say "supporting Ukraine," because it's so blatantly obvious that this isn't a war between Ukraine and Russia, but instead a war between the demented and narcissistic Western ruling class which is being fought in Ukraine.

We who are voicing support for Russia can explain exactly why we do so, all of our reasons are proven documented facts which anyone can verify. The pro-NATO people are extremely amoebic in their reasons for defending corrupt western interests.

Most of you don't even know why you support NATO, all you know is that someone wearing a tie on TV told you to. The reason you don't even try to figure out what's really going on is because the same person wearing a tie on TV told you that only evil bigots support the Russian side. Deep down inside you already know what's really going on, but you're afraid of becoming one of the White Nationalist Deplorables they always talk about on CNN.

Funny, most of the Pro-Russian posters don't even have the guts to openly admit it. Secondly, people who support the Russians generally do so because they have been effectively pummeled into docility, self-hatred, and impotent ranting, by a bunch of effeminate and feministic Leftists.
There are some people, mainly elderly CNN watchers it would seem, who're brainwashed on the Pro-NATO narrative, but there are also a lot of people who support their own nations, and subsequently NATO, because it is our God-given duty to do so and not because we like what our nations are doing.

No Pro-Russian supporter can give a reason why they support Russia without pointing to some corrupt politician or some perverted Leftist, which shows that it is the aforementioned people controlling them.

Dunno about you, but I'm not going to get bullied by the Left into betraying my own people.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions

Offline mikemac

• Major
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2022, 07:31:13 PM »

The same reasoning that despotic leaders always use. Destroy to save.

Putin:  "I have to invade (which ends up destroying) Ukraine to save Ukraine and Russia from falling into the hands of the evil decadent West."

Hitler had a similar reasoning:  "I have to invade (which ended up in destroying) the rest of Europe in order to save Germany from Jewish Bolshevism and Jewish Capitalism.

Despots always have a good reason in their own minds to invade another country or countries. But in the end despots end up in hell just like Hitler did. Same it will be for Putin if he doesn't repent.

Exactly.  Putin probably thinks he is of Varangians or Viking stock.  But the poor little guy is only 5 foot 5 inches and a half tall.  He is more likely of Mongol or possibly even Fullangr stock.  :)

Source

Offline Kaesekopf

• Enkindle in us the virtues of humility and patience So we too may obediently do your will faithfully.
  • Oberst
  • Major
    • Suscipe Domine
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2022, 12:21:41 AM »
Funny, most of the Pro-Russian posters don't even have the guts to openly admit it. Secondly, people who support the Russians generally do so because they have been effectively pummeled into docility, self-hatred, and impotent ranting, by a bunch of effeminate and feministic Leftists.
There are some people, mainly elderly CNN watchers it would seem, who're brainwashed on the Pro-NATO narrative, but there are also a lot of people who support their own nations, and subsequently NATO, because it is our God-given duty to do so and not because we like what our nations are doing.

No Pro-Russian supporter can give a reason why they support Russia without pointing to some corrupt politician or some perverted Leftist, which shows that it is the aforementioned people controlling them.

Dunno about you, but I'm not going to get bullied by the Left into betraying my own people.

i dunno if i'm pro-russia, but i am anti-ukraine-being-friendly-for-sodomy, which is what that j*wish c*median zelensky will lead to...
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, clau clau, Melkor

Offline Julio

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2022, 06:31:41 AM »
I know that Putin is a dictator but won't it be possible that people like him can be used by God to create certain changes in the world today? I think Egypt and Persia which were historically alien from the Jewish covenant with God were used in order that the Israelites should experience the supremacy of God. This man, much as he does horrible acts, has deeper connection with Christianity with Orthodoxy being the religious and at the same time the ideological framework of his people.

I am more interested however of ascertaining the possibility of Putin winning or losing this war because it shall determine the role of Russia and the world and the extent of political and military influence of the West that is led by mostly godless leaders. I think most of the countries in the world today are being led by people like that. Just like my own nation, the Philippines.

Offline dellery

• Jedburgh
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2022, 07:21:47 AM »
i dunno if i'm pro-russia, but i am anti-ukraine-being-friendly-for-sodomy, which is what that j*wish c*median zelensky will lead to...

I get it. Who in their right mind wants to see sexual perversions further entrenched in the West?

Seems better to just be pro-Catholic and push back against all of the nonsense, and, for better or worse, the Church has always taught that we are to be loyal to our nations and uphold its laws.
There is obviously a contradiction here though, as we can't uphold "laws" that lead to corruption, disorder, and death. Here we can observe the example Christ set for us. Christ said He was an upholder of the Law, yet at the same time He attacked the corrupted Pharisaical Order. This is probably because Law, not laws, is a metaphysically righteous state necessary to human existence. In this context, the laws of the godless Liberal Order are indicative of an attack on Law itself. If Christ came to uphold the Law it would seem as Satan would seek to undermine it.

I'm almost certain much of the perversion being sewn through, and by, the West constitutes an attack on Christian Order, and believe we come full circle in completing the process when we allow these perversions, and the politics behind them, to divide our loyalties.

Nous Defions

Offline Xavier

• Eternal Father, through Mary's Immaculate Heart, We Offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ in Atonement for our sins and those of the Whole World.
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Slave of the Risen Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice.
    • Marian Apostolate Life Offering.
  • Religion: Roman Catholic.
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2022, 12:31:06 PM »
Russia is now explicitly threatening Poland. We see again that Putin doesn't care whether a country is Conservative or Liberal, Catholic or Orthodox. All he cares about is that if that country speaks up in its own defense, or in defense of Ukraine, he will go after it, using mad dogs like Ramzan Kadyrov, an Islamist, to do so. The same Catholic Poland that resists Islamist terrorism will also resist Putin and his Islamist pawns. Those who continue to support Russia, please earnestly reflect if it is right to do so.

God Bless.

‘Poland next…’: Putin ally's threat sends shivers in Europe; Ramzan Kadyrov warns on arming Ukraine"

"He [His Grace Archbishop Lefebvre]exhorted them:

Quote from: +ABL
Make every effort to have the Mass of St. Pius V, but if it is impossible to find one within forty kilometers and if there is a pious priest who says the New Mass in as traditional a way as possible, it is good for you to assist at it to fulfill your Sunday obligation."

One can counter the dangers for the Faith through solid catechism:

Should all the world’s churches be emptied? I do not feel brave enough to say such a thing. I don’t want to encourage atheism."

Taken from: https://sspx.org/en/what-archbishop-lefebvre-said-about-new-mass

Offline Xavier

• Eternal Father, through Mary's Immaculate Heart, We Offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ in Atonement for our sins and those of the Whole World.
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
  • Slave of the Risen Jesus in the Holy Sacrifice.
    • Marian Apostolate Life Offering.
  • Religion: Roman Catholic.
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2022, 12:34:40 PM »
Newsweek article on Kadyrov's threat: https://www.newsweek.com/chechen-leader-ramzan-kadyrov-poland-attack-warning-weapons-1710207

"The video of the Chechen leader, which had racked up nearly 25,000 views as of Wednesday evening, also showed Kadyrov directing Poland to "beg official forgiveness for what you did to our ambassador."

Kadyrov was seemingly referencing an incident that took place earlier this month when Russia's ambassador to Poland, Sergey Andreev, was hit with red paint at a Victory Day event in Poland. The move was in protest against Russia's war in Ukraine. Andreev and his delegation were forced to leave the area after the incident.

"We won't just ignore it," Kadyrov said in the video. "Bear that in mind."

It was not immediately clear when or where the video was filmed.

Kadyrov is not the only Putin ally who has ramped up rhetoric against Poland in recent weeks.

Oleg Morozov, a member of the Russian parliament and a top member of Putin's political party, United Russia, suggested earlier this month that Poland should be "in first place in the queue for denazification after Ukraine," according to an English translation of a Telegram post.

Morozov did not specify why he believed Poland was in need of "denazification."

Newsweek reached out to the foreign ministries of Russia and Poland for comment.

Yeah, right, Catholic Poland is in need of "denazification". It resisted the Nazis and suffered much under them in WWII.
"He [His Grace Archbishop Lefebvre]exhorted them:

Quote from: +ABL
Make every effort to have the Mass of St. Pius V, but if it is impossible to find one within forty kilometers and if there is a pious priest who says the New Mass in as traditional a way as possible, it is good for you to assist at it to fulfill your Sunday obligation."

One can counter the dangers for the Faith through solid catechism:

Should all the world’s churches be emptied? I do not feel brave enough to say such a thing. I don’t want to encourage atheism."

Taken from: https://sspx.org/en/what-archbishop-lefebvre-said-about-new-mass

Offline beev_bove_biv

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2022, 01:54:36 PM »

If I were being controlled by corrupt politicians or perverted leftists I would be voicing support for Ukraine.

You have dementia, I'm sorry but I don't have the medical training to help you with your problems.