Monkeypox - weird stuff

Started by Lynne, May 20, 2022, 04:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

dellery

Quote from: diaduit on May 21, 2022, 12:23:44 PM
I'm reading online that it was first discovered in 1958 (matches the above article) in Denmark in monkeys that were used in polio vaccine trials.....see the pattern???

No, what are you talking about?
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

diaduit

The pox maybe in the dam covid vaccine.

Jayne

The article provided by Frank was a bit on the long side so some people might not not have read it carefully.  I want to highlight a couple of key points in case anyone missed them.

Quote from: Frank on May 21, 2022, 08:24:09 AM
QuoteUsing a vaccine to help that containment via either "ring" vaccination or wide-spread vaccination strategies is generally unnecessary, and may even be counterproductive, depending on the safety of the vaccine - keeping in mind that no drug or vaccine is perfectly safe.

QuoteKey takeaway: this is not influenza or COVID - this virus mutates slowly, it is not highly infectious, naturally acquired immunity is potent and long lasting, and Orthopox vaccines are usually cross protective. The risk of immunologic escape is very, very low. And the spread of this virus can be readily stopped by simple, inexpensive classical public health measures. If it were otherwise, we would already have experienced a pandemic of Monkeypox decades ago.

Combined with the informationin  rsc's post, showing a link between recent cases of monkeypox and sexual activity among homosexuals, there is even better reason to believe that vaccination is not a good strategy for monkeypox.  Sexual transmission explains the anomalies in the spread of the disease and we do not need to posit the existence of a new, more dangerous variant.  (Or any conspiracies responsible for such a variant.)

As usual, the media cannot be trusted.  They have a vested interest in portraying monkeypox as more serious than it is.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Miriam_M

Quote from: Jayne on May 22, 2022, 09:59:06 AM
As usual, the media cannot be trusted.  They have a vested interest in portraying monkeypox as more serious than it is.

THIS.

Heinrich

Drudge on this day:

MONKEYPOX SPREADING THROUGH SEX?
BELGIUM FORCES QUARANTINES
OUTBREAK EXPLODES
SPOTTED IN FLORIDA

BIDEN: BE CONCERNED

https://www.drudgereport.com/
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Tennessean

red solo cup

From the folks who brought us AIDS.

Elizabeth

This looks to be a plague resulting from vile beyond description acts against nature from an unspeakable sub culture of possessed men at a sex festival. 

Like the 5th Trumpet of the Apocalypse, the Abyss is being unlocked, the key is turning.   :pray3:

Kaesekopf

And here I was, about to shutter the subforum. 

:lol:
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

james03

Quote from: Kaesekopf on May 23, 2022, 10:12:18 AM
And here I was, about to shutter the subforum. 

:lol:

The Plagues and Pestilence Subforum: We Report the News Before It's News!

Luckily you didn't name it the COVID subforum, though the Dems will probably try to bring back COVID again to get their mail in voting and ballot mules for the 2022 election.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Elizabeth

Quote from: red solo cup on May 21, 2022, 02:57:11 PM
Spanish Gay Pride Festival was Pox super-spreader
https://theworldnews.net/uk-news/gran-canaria-pride-festival-attended-by-80-000-investigated-as-monkeypox-superspreader-event
80,000 demon spreaders.  Isn't that where the volcano was supposed to throw the island into the sea and cause hell on earth?  Is 80,000 another lie to prove how normal beastiality is?

red solo cup

Fear of Covid is fading. We need something new to frighten with. This is for one person mind you.
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US2ZDunRnYQ[/yt]

red solo cup