Author Topic: Ukrainian Soldiers REFUSE TO FIGHT, RESIGN & SURRENDER En Masse  (Read 513 times)

Offline Frank

• Wachtmeister
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

The following users thanked this post: AlNg

Offline MaximGun

• Feldwebel
  • Religion: Trad Catholic
Re: Ukrainian Soldiers REFUSE TO FIGHT, RESIGN & SURRENDER En Masse
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 07:44:51 AM »

Russians are winning according to this British military commander.

The following users thanked this post: red solo cup, Lynne, AlNg

Offline dellery

• Jedburgh
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2022, 08:25:15 AM »
They don't intend on winning, as he basically said. The Russian's will anchor down and sue for peace. His analysis is wrong in thinking the Russians are stupid enough to begin incursions against the Article 5 protected Baltics. The Russians will never allow themselves to be face to face with NATO and will keep a buffer between the two factions. The Russian's will never achieve their territorial needs with NATO around, and NATO Isn't going anywhere as long as the US can supply the Europeans with weapons and manpower with impunity from across the Atlantic. So it can be reasonably expected Russia will use the situation in Ukraine to further agitate and destabilize the West, but primarily the US, in order to bring us down from within. If, or when, the Russians achieve their objectives in Ukraine expect the fight to be coming home, and the Western analysts are derelict in not seeing this.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Offline james03

• Major
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2022, 03:09:21 PM »
The Russian's will never achieve their territorial needs with NATO around,

What "needs" does the largest country on Earth by territory, Russia, have?

and NATO Isn't going anywhere as long as the US can supply the Europeans with weapons and manpower
  What manpower?  There isn't a lot of US manpower / equipment stationed in Europe.

Russia isn't going to attack (on its own) for the simple reason it doesn't have to.  There is no replacement for natural gas, except nuclear or coal, and the Greens have blocked both.  Russia just sits back and waits until the 5X electrical costs German industry is now paying brings it to its knees and it comes a'crawlin.  Probably after the next election.

Though I easily can see desperate Euro politicians (and US ZOG) getting desperate and doing something militarily stupid.  Then Russia becomes the instrument of chastisement.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Offline james03

• Major
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2022, 03:50:31 PM »

This is what you would expect.  Again, you can't assume Russia is the West.  The West is a matriarchy (look at all the women running things) accentuated by estrogen fueled emotional outbursts.

Russia is a patriarchy which applies unemotional reason to the problem of obtaining their strategic objective and coming up with the operational plans.  Russia does not want to flatten Ukraine.  Therefore Russian operations have involved attacking the logistics for the Ukraine Army while securing limited operational objectives of cutting off avenues of retreat and resupply.  Then they hold in place and wait hunger take over.  They keep the pressure up, and hit command and control facilities with stand off weapons and drone guided artillery, but they aren't sending troops against WWI bunker/trench type positions.

Takes time, but it is the reasonable way to conduct operations.  The predicted outcome is for Ukraine forces to surrender, first in a trickle, and then in a flood.  I think we are fast approaching the flood stage when Ukraine's crack forces surrender en masse and the Donbas occupation collapses.

Note also that Russia goes out of its way to treat Ukraine Regular Army POWs humanely and the Red Cross has unfettered access to the POWs.  This is again in accord with the strategic objective, which some of the people on this forum understood from the beginning, and others refuse to acknowledge. 

As I wrote awhile ago, the analogy is the Franco-Prussian war.  Russia had this war won a month ago and was trying to negotiate the surrender of Ukraine.  The matriachial west, like the matriarchial Paris Commune refused.  The end I think will be somewhat better for Ukraine because it is not in Russia's geopolitical interest to occupy Western Ukraine.  I think there really is a chance for parts to be given over to Poland as part of a deal, but it is too early for that.

And we can't overlook the West, in an estrogen fueled outburst, doing something really stupid and transforming Russia into the Instrument of Chastisement and Putin into The One Who Smites.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

The following users thanked this post: Críostóir, MaximGun, AlNg

Offline MaximGun

• Feldwebel
  • Religion: Trad Catholic
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2022, 04:40:48 PM »
It is almost assured.  The west are sickenly emotional.  They will do something stupid.

The following users thanked this post: james03, clau clau, andy

Offline Julio

• Korporal
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2022, 04:51:17 PM »
This is what you would expect.  Again, you can't assume Russia is the West.  The West is a matriarchy (look at all the women running things) accentuated by estrogen fueled emotional outbursts.

Russia is a patriarchy which applies unemotional reason to the problem of obtaining their strategic objective and coming up with the operational plans.  Russia does not want to flatten Ukraine.  Therefore Russian operations have involved attacking the logistics for the Ukraine Army while securing limited operational objectives of cutting off avenues of retreat and resupply.  Then they hold in place and wait hunger take over.  They keep the pressure up, and hit command and control facilities with stand off weapons and drone guided artillery, but they aren't sending troops against WWI bunker/trench type positions.

Takes time, but it is the reasonable way to conduct operations.  The predicted outcome is for Ukraine forces to surrender, first in a trickle, and then in a flood.  I think we are fast approaching the flood stage when Ukraine's crack forces surrender en masse and the Donbas occupation collapses.

Note also that Russia goes out of its way to treat Ukraine Regular Army POWs humanely and the Red Cross has unfettered access to the POWs.  This is again in accord with the strategic objective, which some of the people on this forum understood from the beginning, and others refuse to acknowledge. 

As I wrote awhile ago, the analogy is the Franco-Prussian war.  Russia had this war won a month ago and was trying to negotiate the surrender of Ukraine.  The matriachial west, like the matriarchial Paris Commune refused.  The end I think will be somewhat better for Ukraine because it is not in Russia's geopolitical interest to occupy Western Ukraine.  I think there really is a chance for parts to be given over to Poland as part of a deal, but it is too early for that.

And we can't overlook the West, in an estrogen fueled outburst, doing something really stupid and transforming Russia into the Instrument of Chastisement and Putin into The One Who Smites.
I totally agree with you specially on the last part of your post because if God allowed the devil to test the faith of Job, then why not use Putin being the instrument of chastisement?

Offline AlNg

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2022, 05:35:52 PM »
The West is a matriarchy (look at all the women running things) accentuated by estrogen fueled emotional outbursts.
Affirmative action for unqualified women (e.g. Kamala Harris) is in high gear.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, james03

Offline Prayerful

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2022, 06:24:34 PM »

This is what you would expect.  Again, you can't assume Russia is the West.  The West is a matriarchy (look at all the women running things) accentuated by *estrogen fueled emotional outbursts.

As I wrote awhile ago, the analogy is the Franco-Prussian war.  Russia had this war won a month ago and was trying to negotiate the surrender of Ukraine.  The *matriachial west, like the matriarchial Paris Commune refused.  The end I think will be somewhat better for Ukraine because it is not in Russia's geopolitical interest to occupy Western Ukraine.  I think there really is a chance for parts to be given over to Poland as part of a deal, but it is too early for that.

And we can't overlook the West, in an *estrogen fueled outburst, doing something really stupid and transforming Russia into the Instrument of Chastisement and Putin into The One Who Smites.

*what are you on man?

This is bizarre stuff, utter nonsense.

Russia has a savage deathrate amongst its males from alcoholism and untreated HIV (rampant until Russia stopped releasing stats) which is downstream from chronic drug use. Settlements actually can be close to matriarchies because the menfolk are dead or useless. Its demographics ensure that Putin can choose full mobilisation and economic collapse or this present slow death using Asiatics and others who don't count.

Russia largely concentrates on schools, concert halls, factories, infrastructure.

NATO are supporting Ukraine with obsolete systems like the Stinger, updated Polish T-72M1R which means thermal imaging and systems most Russian tankmen can only dream of, or S300, while at least 3709 vehicles have been lost to Russia (visually verified, including over 1000 captured).While I'm sure you believe the phase IV rubbish, the reality is that Putin's horde of mostly eastern dregs (the killers of Bucha were Asiatics of the 64th Separate Guards Motor Rifle Brigade plus Kadyrovski OMON, essentially Moslems / pagans and few white Russian Christians, who wouldn't stand for any call up) have been chased from Kyiv, Sumy and the remainder of the north. They've also been pushed out of range of Kharkiv, a large mostly Russian speaking city whose cathedral and churches were wrecked by Russian rocket and artillery fire. Ukrainians pushed to Ternova and the state border. Russians have tried repeated to push them back, but have failed. Russian holdings along the state border are now cut off from holdings to the east. Russia still seem to pushing hard at Siverskyi Donets where over 40 vehicles were lost, variously abandoned (why die for a billionaire manlet in a gold palace after which his wife, if the death is not denied as oft happens, gets a pittance worth 152.24 Euro?) Russia keeps sending troops over the border into Sumy oblast and they keep being repelled. The still of that copium vid seems to be from the conditional surrender of most Avozstal troops, but there are still troops there. Ukraine holds many Russian prisoners which might constrain any kangaroo court efforts against the Azov Regiment heroes. Steady progress is being made to take Kherson which was lost out of treachery, part from a few instances of successful surprise attacks.

Russian business, intelligence and military leaders are looking at the loss of wealth and reputation by Russia. The long tables of COVID panicked Putin (the Putin worshippers forget his ruthless COVID mandate) won't save him. Russians don't do things by halves. I note at those tables are seen Lukashenko of Belarus who sent nothing to help the war. The Western media were probably close to the truth in claiming his officers warned the dictator not to try. Lukashenko was perhaps humorous in suggesting the Moskvich as an alternative to Mercedes-Benz. Moskvich is now a mothballed joint venture with Renault. Russia even doesn't make the ignitions and brakes for Ural Dalesman (seen in retro form on Victory Day), Ducati and Brembo do, so it certainly does not produce the precision, high tolerance parts needed in modern cars.

The Putin worship (I myself worship God and honour his Saints - a manlet of Jewish heritage shouldn't be worshipped) is off the charts.

Putin has brought NATO to the entire length of Russia's border. Turkey has closed the Dardanelles to Russian military traffic and steadily sends Bayraktar drones. Russia has shot one or two which it keeps moving to various sites for propaganda photos. Mainly NATO exists because of the threat from Russia, but it's a problem that's now steadily being solved, solved largely with old Warsaw Pact weapons and obsolete Western systems. I hope this results in a sense of economy in military spending, but the opposite is likely.

I suppose I hoped that the brutal invasion of a country which had most of the Patriarch of Moscow's active believers (now either in schism from him or now moving to the Patriarchate of Kyiv, which has more legitimacy, via a Tomos from the Oecumenical Patriarch, than that of Moscow, basically self founded), which had a size Greek Rite Catholic community, plus some Latins who had sought the recent Consecration, would tweak something among those addicted to getting their information from Russian influenced and funded blogs, but sadly not.

Deployment map:

source

a reliable log of the war

Ukrainian pilot Denys Davydov provides an amiable account of recent developments:

Operator Starsky is a Ukrainian soldier covering differing topics, like below, that both sides use the AK-74 mostly

Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

The following users thanked this post: mikemac

Offline james03

• Major
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2022, 06:58:01 PM »
If Severdonetsk falls, will you concede you were wrong?

No?  How about Kramatorsk and Slavyansk?  (At which point there is no real fighting presence left).

I can give you the parameters for me to reevaluate: If Ukraine launches and operation and captures Donetsk City or Luhansk City.  Those are my parameters.  What are yours?

or this present slow death using Asiatics and others who don't count.

Another possibility, Putin cut a deal with Donetsk and Luhansk:  You want independence?  Then you provide the infantry and do most of the ground fighting, we'll provide fire support, intel, and logistics. 

If you watch a few Lancaster Youtubes you soon observe he's constantly running into militia.  Rarely do you see a Russian.  It is the militia that is conducting the ground war.

Offline dellery

• Jedburgh
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2022, 07:10:46 PM »
The Russian's will never achieve their territorial needs with NATO around,

What "needs" does the largest country on Earth by territory, Russia, have?

and NATO Isn't going anywhere as long as the US can supply the Europeans with weapons and manpower
  What manpower?  There isn't a lot of US manpower / equipment stationed in Europe.

Russia isn't going to attack (on its own) for the simple reason it doesn't have to.  There is no replacement for natural gas, except nuclear or coal, and the Greens have blocked both.  Russia just sits back and waits until the 5X electrical costs German industry is now paying brings it to its knees and it comes a'crawlin.  Probably after the next election.

Though I easily can see desperate Euro politicians (and US ZOG) getting desperate and doing something militarily stupid.  Then Russia becomes the instrument of chastisement.

You should stick to Stormfront.

Russia is the largest country, with extremely long borders, a population of less than 150,000,000 people, and massive gaps in the aforementioned borders from which she has been invaded over 50 times.
Russia needs to close the corridors that lead into her territory, and it's something the Russian leadership has openly admitted.

How do you not know this?? This is Russian geo-strategy 101 and it is totally uncontroversial. If I were Putin I'd be doing my best to seal the gaps in borders too when I had West around me invading countries and inciting color-revolutions.

The US has the most powerful Navy in the world and can presently land troops wherever we want for the most part.

Seriously, I'm going to start to embarrass you if you keep this kind of nonsense posting up.
Educate yourself on a topic before acting like you know it and having the nerve to tell another people what to think about it.

Again, you don't even have a grasp of the most basic aspect of this conflict.

Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

The following users thanked this post: mikemac

Offline james03

• Major
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2022, 07:11:06 PM »
*what are you on man?

This is bizarre stuff, utter nonsense.

Have you been hibernating?  Go to any corporation and you'll find "collaborative" management where the weekly staff meeting is now a daily event where Meghan begins each meeting asking "How's everyone feeling?" and thus begins a bitch session.  We call these meetings "group therapy", or "group".  I'm serious.  The US economy is currently imploding because it can no longer sustain this dead weight.  And any men that make it to management are 200 T soyboys that emote almost as bad as the women.

And let's look at government.  Who set this utter suicidal train wreck of Ukraine policy that has resulted in the Ruble breaking into the 50's while European business are out classed due to their exuberant fuel and electricity costs?  Glam girl Liz Truss, Kamala, Baerbach of Germany, and that chick with the weird hair cut that runs the EU, van der Layen or something.  With some input from a weak dude named Scholtz.

And look at the girls running Sweden (soon to be a caliphate) and Finland.  They've been neutral and at peace for decades.  Mannerheim died awhile back and took the Finnish fighting spirit with him to his grave.  Finland with a few million soy boys and dikes has now declared itself an enemy of Russia.  And there is zero ability for NATO (whose Army is busy pushing being woke) of reaching them in the event of war.

Yeah, the west is full on matriarchy.  One of us is on something, and since Copenhagen don't count, that's you.

Offline james03

• Major
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2022, 07:18:32 PM »
The US has the most powerful Navy in the world and can presently land troops wherever we want for the most part.

Seriously, I'm going to start to embarrass you if you keep this kind of nonsense posting up.

Navy?  I don't think you'll be embarrassing me.  But go ahead.  What is the operational range of Russian and Chinese hypersonic missiles, and what defense does a Carrier Battle Group have against them?

China's main problem is US subs sinking their cargo ships, not carriers.  Russia doesn't care about the US Navy.  And if needed, a few Dagger or Zircon cruise missiles will do the trick.

Offline james03

• Major
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2022, 07:35:08 PM »
Again, you don't even have a grasp of the most basic aspect of this conflict.

Have you read the Soros comms on DC Links?  If you haven't then just imagine the irony of you commenting about the most basic aspects of this conflict.

Here's a good strategy.  You pull back NATO like Trump wanted and you make Russia a friend.  We were on very friendly terms with Russia after 9-11, and worked with them developing Sakahlin and were planning on developing the Arctic with them. We also worked with them, Kahdaffi, and Assad on going after Sunni head hunting terrorists.

Then Putin went after Browder/Magnitsky and got involved stopping moslem head hunters killing Christians in Syria.  That's when things changed.

Putin is a moderate that has favored close relations with the West.  The Chinese border is a problem.  It was the perfect avenue for great relations with Russia.  Instead we let ZOG set our policy.  And now we have sky high fuel and food costs.

Anyone who makes Putin out to be Hitler, and a psycho killer are idiots that don't know about Russia.  Putin is of the moderates.  There's a hard anti-West "right" (really authoritarian former soviets) as the alternative, which will likely come to power if Putin goes.  There used to be a liberal, non-Christian, gay "left", but they have lost all influence after the POW attrocities.  Mendedevev (sp?) has emerged as more hard line than Putin.  I think he is trying to put himself as a substitute to the former Soviets, as he was slightly more moderate than Putin in the past.  The hard "right" is a serious possibility, and then you could see the fever dreams of Russia attacking the Baltics come true.

Offline Julio

• Korporal
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2022, 07:37:31 PM »
WW2 and specifically in the Eastern Front has proven that Russia is a land power and it remains a such. Under this situation I agree with you James03 that much as the US has the most powerful navy in the world yet it is irrelevant in this war in Ukraine and possible conflict in Eurasia just in case this will escalate and hopefully not in the near future. In fact with all of the state of the art military technology of the West under the leadership of the U.S., they cannot eject this so called allied forces of Putin that is not composed by the elite force of Russia within Ukraine. That screams that Russia remains as the supreme land force in the Eurasian continent.

Of course the powerful Navy of the U.S. is there to change the course of this war but Russia is not like Iraq or Afghanistan. It is a very influential land power with China who is waiting to join with it and like what the South American nations did in WW2 they shall not be part of this, yet that shall be beneficial to Russia in terms of economic movements and trade, and this shall also be true among the South African nations together with India.

Unlike Japan in WW2 who was a fair game against the sea and air power of the U.S., Russia shall just be in Eurasian continent and will be waiting for those airplanes or missiles to be intercepted by their own rockets or missiles too. This is true to China, though, both of these nations are inferior in terms of technology against the U.S. lead West but they will not be fighting according to the terms of the Westerners. On top of that both of them has the nukes to equalize in the end game. I don't think the U.S. has that concrete umbrella to protect its skies against the series of nuclear attacks from the Russians and the Chinese in case the crunch time happens.

I am pretty sure that the Islamic nations are currently divided in terms of who shall be supported by them.