Author Topic: Nenner predicts apocalypse war  (Read 403 times)

Offline james03

• Major
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
  • Religion: Catholic
Nenner predicts apocalypse war
« on: May 18, 2022, 04:02:08 PM »
Dude is a jew, so I doubt he's familiar with the 1/3 death toll called for in the apocalypse.  He's a cycle's guy, and sees we are due for a major war:

How many casualties will there be in the next world war?  Nenner estimates,

“It’s very interesting how you calculate something like that.  It’s the same way you calculate a cycle in IBM.  When you see IBM going down, you can get an upside price target, which we have.  You can do the same thing on the war cycle.  About one third of the population is not going to survive in this world.”

So, more than 2.5 billion people are going to die in the next world war that is just around the corner?  Nenner says,

“Yes, the numbers say if you have a world war, it’s going to take out 1/3 of the population.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/charles-nenner-warns-one-third-global-population-wont-survive-next-war-cycle
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Offline dellery

• Jedburgh
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
Re: Nenner predicts apocalypse war
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 06:54:17 PM »
People like this are idiotic, and their little number gimmicks are always wrong.

1/3 of the world's population is low. Try 2/3 to 3/4.

Industrial warfare has now been augmented with cutting edge technology and has been distributed down to the individual level. This means that warfare has been effectively crowd-sourced to the masses.
Abortion and contraception has caused the West to fill our population in with swathes of immigrants --too many to be assimilated, and enough to produce racial sectarianism. These two factors together can indeed cause apocalyptic levels of terror and violence.

A revolutionary race war in the US will probably reduce the population to somewhere in the ballpark of 50-90 million and ignite a global nuclear war.

We are witnessing the World Revolution, which is ultimately a war against humanity itself.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Offline dellery

• Jedburgh
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 07:26:26 PM »
I forgot to add that not only is industrial warfare being augmented by tech, but it's in the process of being supplanted by tech. The industrial weapons of the state are falling to tech enabled individuals. Heck, almost anybody in the US can make the weaponry to take down a tank or helicopter if you know what you're doing. It's so simple now you can even fly a drone into somebody's head, and I won't even get started on DIY chemical weapons and their delivery.
Many of these foreigners we're importing are capable, they know strategy and how to seize an opportunity because they had to do it for survival. They are going to be the one's doing the above. All the who-would-have-been-useful Americans will be getting slaughtered right along with everybody else because they spent time shilling like whores for Russia instead of preparing to put their own house in order

This is why I laugh at you guys wanting the West to fall. You will be inside hiding in your cabinets filled with terror you didn't even know was possible to feel and will probably starve to death because you'll be too afraid to leave the house even for food. 

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions

Offline mikemac

• Major
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 08:16:20 PM »

2/3 to 3/4 is closer to most Catholic prophecies.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima’s prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is “despair, overcome.”
Source

Offline josh987654321

• Vizekorporal
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2022, 10:59:53 PM »
One thing I can't help but notice, is that apparently 65.7% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, almost 66.6% which is exactly 2/3rd's which is biblical, could very well be 66.6% if they calculated incorrectly or it's almost there, very ominous though for an experimental jab with no long term data almost enforced on the entire world with boosters. "Boosters" alone prove the lies and failure of the first two that were sold.

God Bless
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 11:05:40 PM by josh987654321 »
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

Offline Elizabeth

• Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2022, 11:04:14 PM »
^^^^gulp

The following users thanked this post: Larry

Offline clau clau

• My other bike is a Pinarello
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Traditionalist videogamer - I only play 8-bit video games
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2022, 04:51:58 AM »
"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future"

-- Yogi Berra
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Michael Wilson

Offline dellery

• Jedburgh
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2022, 05:40:09 AM »

-- Yogi Berra

The future is built upon the decisions of the present and past. If you can see what is happening in the present you've got a window into the near future.

Nous Defions

Offline clau clau

• My other bike is a Pinarello
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Traditionalist videogamer - I only play 8-bit video games
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2022, 05:45:18 AM »

-- Yogi Berra

The future is built upon the decisions of the present and past. If you can see what is happening in the present you've got a window into the near future.

But soon a wonder came to light,
That showed the rogues they lied;
The man recovered of the bite,
The dog it was that died.

https://www.poetry-archive.com/g/an_elegy_on_the_death_of_a_mad_dog.html
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Offline MaximGun

• Feldwebel
  • Religion: Trad Catholic
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2022, 05:47:21 AM »
I would think any significant level of excess death would leave a complex interconnected and high dependent economy and society in a state where chaotic effects and unpredictable reactions would take place, leading to more death and breakdown perhaps.

If the sewers back up and people are pooping in their yards then disease would spread.  This would kill more than guns ever could.  Famine is possible because 99 % of people would not have a chance of growing enough food to feed themselves.  How long before a local warlord takes control and gets the sewer pumps working again and you can flush your poop away.

So a number like one third is meaningless.  Past 10% the die off could be anywhere between 11% and 95% because of events which may or may not happen and when cannot be predicted or modelled very easily.

Offline dellery

• Jedburgh
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2022, 06:08:44 AM »
I would think any significant level of excess death would leave a complex interconnected and high dependent economy and society in a state where chaotic effects and unpredictable reactions would take place, leading to more death and breakdown perhaps.

If the sewers back up and people are pooping in their yards then disease would spread.  This would kill more than guns ever could.  Famine is possible because 99 % of people would not have a chance of growing enough food to feed themselves.  How long before a local warlord takes control and gets the sewer pumps working again and you can flush your poop away.

So a number like one third is meaningless.  Past 10% the die off could be anywhere between 11% and 95% because of events which may or may not happen and when cannot be predicted or modelled very easily.

Of course. Things like the power-grid and fuel delivery failing would cause millions to die on its own.
The way the war is being waged is in destabilizing each other at home. The West, China, and Russia, have resorted to using Marxist sociological-warfare to collapse nuclear armed nations instead of going toe-to-toe with them. Russia doesn't play the international role the US does and has different contradictions than the US --a lot less, so her collapse would not bring about nuclear world war.

The reason why the death forecast is so high has a lot to do with the fact that any successful revolutionary movement in the US, in its vulnerable infancy, will have to use nuclear weapons to prevent itself from being crushed by the mighty foreign powers that will try to stop it.

Nous Defions

Offline james03

• Major
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2022, 09:56:28 AM »

2/3 to 3/4 is closer to most Catholic prophecies.

Going off the Apocalypse, which says the war starts in Syria/Iraq:

[14] Saying to the sixth angel, who had the trumpet: Loose the four angels, who are bound in the great river Euphrates. [15] And the four angels were loosed, who were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year: for to kill the third part of men.

[16] And the number of the army of horsemen was twenty thousand times ten thousand. And I heard the number of them. [17] And thus I saw the horses in the vision: and they that sat on them, had breastplates of fire and of hyacinth and of brimstone, and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions: and from their mouths proceeded fire, and smoke, and brimstone. [18] And by these three plagues was slain the third part of men, by the fire and by the smoke and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

The number 200MM points to India/China/Pakistan getting caught up in the war.  ZOG suffers big losses in 2022 election.  Kamala (Emhoff) takes over the executive branch.  Economic collapse.  Taiwan invasion brings China in.  Things really kick off.

I think there is something to the cycle theory.  You are probably aware of them:  Hard men create good times, Good times create soft men, Soft men create bad times, Bad times create hard men. 

There's also the debt / inflation cycle.  Europe / Japan / USA / Canadian Provinces have unpayable debt.  It eventually has to default, and going by the inflation, we're close.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Offline Prayerful

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2022, 02:48:58 PM »
People like this are idiotic, and their little number gimmicks are always wrong.

Industrial warfare has now been augmented with cutting edge technology and has been distributed down to the individual level. This means that warfare has been effectively crowd-sourced to the masses.
Abortion and contraception has caused the West to fill our population in with swathes of immigrants --too many to be assimilated, and enough to produce racial sectarianism. These two factors together can indeed cause apocalyptic levels of terror and violence.

A revolutionary race war in the US will probably reduce the population to somewhere in the ballpark of 50-90 million and ignite a global nuclear war.

We are witnessing the World Revolution, which is ultimately a war against humanity itself.

Catholics and pagans had to place the Black Death and similar plagues which locally or more widely took half the population. It'd be a bit more, I think. Now COV1D panic drove some permanently mad, and actual plagues are not a common thing these days, so it would need a far smaller number to cause society to tear apart, when greater numbers or proportions didn't phase our ancestors.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Offline MaximGun

• Feldwebel
  • Religion: Trad Catholic
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2022, 05:11:34 PM »
3000 dead on 911 became an existential crisis necessitating annual memorials and a permanent set of wallow in tears crap at ground zero which itself is now the term for the WTC 1 and 2 footprints.

Still taking belts off at airports.

Imagine what 300,000 vaporised in half a dozen US cities would do?

Offline dellery

• Jedburgh
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2022, 07:10:08 PM »
Imagine what the Brits will do when the revolutionary race war reduces their population to 15 million and they're getting kicked around under Sharia law.
I wonder if Greg will still be waiting on the Russians to save him.

Nous Defions