Guman Shoots Up Market

Started by Heinrich, May 14, 2022, 08:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

mikemac

Yea that's brutal eh.  They are calling it a hate crime because it was mostly blacks that he shot.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

dellery

The timing on this is suspicious, generally attacks like this are not directed in a conspiratorial manner, but they are a by-product of tweaking social conditions in a way that raises the likelihood of them happening. This attack happened at the perfect time for the Right, amid the new phase of the Prolife struggle and an opportunity to redirect the masses toward an edifying resistance against Leftism away from the Right, this market attack will interfere with this in stimulating racial tension.

The racist, satanic, pagan, nazi Right, whoever these people really are I have no idea, but their strategy is easy to see: Use lone-wolf terror attacks to get the government to overreact with tyranny while at the same time using these attacks to establish, and then entrench, Black cultural supremacy in government. Enlist media and corporate power to force the Pro-Black narrative with the use of real tragedies and micro-aggressions to pound home the accusation of generally held racism among Whites
Once the Blacks and government have been synonymized while simultaneously using anti-White tyranny to establish White-identity and White-authenticity the Right believes the White masses can be lead in a Revolution against the Liberal Order.

The Biden administration is, in reality, doing most of the Right's work for them, but attacks like this are always going to be a bonus for them.

Anyhow, when I made this thread: https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=27891.0 it was done with total seriousness.
Please understand media and government will do everything they can do to pretend the situation is normal and get us to believe it, but the situation is not normal at all.

Furthermore, single Catholics should start training their minds and bodies in the art of warfare. If, and, or when, the military finally decides emergency intervention is necessary, leadership will not be able to work through normal channels and will have to maintain themselves against both Parties working to retain political control over the situation, and it would be helpful for them if there was a loyal Catholic 5th column that could be turned to. Remember that patriotism is just a sentiment and that service to your people and nation should come from recognizing this as being a righteous duty.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Miriam_M

Quote from: mikemac on May 14, 2022, 08:27:19 PM
Yea that's brutal eh.  They are calling it a hate crime because it was mostly blacks that he shot.

Exactly.
CNN, MSNBC, and Fox:  Listen up.  Murder = Hatred.  Got it?  All white. All Black.  All Chinese.  All Indian.  Or mixed.  Whoever the perpetrator is and whoever the victims are.  It's ALL hatred.

Shoot a person not in self-defense or proximate defense of another in immediate danger and you have committed an act of hatred.  Whether or not you have a history of working for the NAACP, the ACLU, and the SCLC.  And whether you yourself are from "an oppressed people."

Hatred whether a specific, conscious intent to demonstrate your hatred.
Hatred whether a psychotic manifestation of your internal rage which is a formation of your hatred at real or imagined wrongs against yourself.

How do you quantify or calibrate hatred among human beings as the objects?  We are all creatures of God, so ultimately murder is an act against God. He alone can quantify the effect.

Tennessean

Was this retaliation for the Christmas parade massacre? Any manifesto? Hard to believe its political without a manifesto.

Tennessean

Quote from: dellery on May 15, 2022, 10:46:36 AMFurthermore, single Catholics should start training their minds and bodies in the art of warfare. If, and, or when, the military finally decides emergency intervention is necessary, leadership will not be able to work through normal channels and will have to maintain themselves against both Parties working to retain political control over the situation, and it would be helpful for them if there was a loyal Catholic 5th column that could be turned to. Remember that patriotism is just a sentiment and that service to your people and nation should come from recognizing this as being a righteous duty.
I know where you're coming from, but I'm busy helping my parents and trying to get married and stuff, I don't have time to play soldier. That'd be the duty of fathers to train their sons.

Miriam_M

diaduit

Apparently, a good deal of the manifesto is copy and paste from Christ Church shooter......i.e hard left.

Tennessean

Tarrent was rightwing, by US standards. Praised China for their homogenaity, hated muslims and uncontrolled immigration. He would be a friend of the 90s left lol

Even though it was afghans who brought camels to Australia, to supply homesteads, before the trains were laid.

dellery

Quote from: Tennessean on May 15, 2022, 12:33:00 PM
I know where you're coming from, but I'm busy helping my parents and trying to get married and stuff, I don't have time to play soldier. That'd be the duty of fathers to train their sons.

Don't play soldier, as in a militia man or something, there was once a time I thought it was beneficial for Catholic men to integrate into this movement, but there's not enough time for that anymore. The idea is to keep your body and mind in fighting shape for the sake of your loved ones primarily, but others and your nation as well, but equally important one should have the willingness do what is necessary for the Greater Good in any given moment. More often than not these are mundane tasks.
All one needs to do is put a little time into studying warfare, training how to fight, being ready to defend life and willing to uphold the US Constitution, for better or for worse, when situations call upon it. You'll feel better because of this and have boost of confidence so it's more of an investment than a sacrifice.

If race-relations in the US deteriorate to levels seen in '94 Rwanda, which is the most commonly theorized approach for actually bringing us down, your children will have targets on their backs because their skin color will be a uniform. As a father, any father that does not recognize his dependance on a strong community that upholds itself doesn't appear to take his vocation very seriously.
Anyhow, ymmv.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions

dellery

Quote from: diaduit on May 15, 2022, 12:52:41 PM
Apparently, a good deal of the manifesto is copy and paste from Christ Church shooter......i.e hard left.

The Right and the Left both share similarities because they are both Satanic. There's no way a hardcore Leftist is going to go out of his way to shoot up a bunch of Blacks shopping for groceries. There's no way the Christ Church shooter was a hard Leftist either. Conflating the Right with the Left in these cases seems subversive.

Nous Defions

Julio

Quote from: dellery on May 15, 2022, 10:46:36 AM
The timing on this is suspicious, generally attacks like this are not directed in a conspiratorial manner, but they are a by-product of tweaking social conditions in a way that raises the likelihood of them happening. This attack happened at the perfect time for the Right, amid the new phase of the Prolife struggle and an opportunity to redirect the masses toward an edifying resistance against Leftism away from the Right, this market attack will interfere with this in stimulating racial tension.

The racist, satanic, pagan, nazi Right, whoever these people really are I have no idea, but their strategy is easy to see: Use lone-wolf terror attacks to get the government to overreact with tyranny while at the same time using these attacks to establish, and then entrench, Black cultural supremacy in government. Enlist media and corporate power to force the Pro-Black narrative with the use of real tragedies and micro-aggressions to pound home the accusation of generally held racism among Whites
Once the Blacks and government have been synonymized while simultaneously using anti-White tyranny to establish White-identity and White-authenticity the Right believes the White masses can be lead in a Revolution against the Liberal Order.

The Biden administration is, in reality, doing most of the Right's work for them, but attacks like this are always going to be a bonus for them.

Anyhow, when I made this thread: https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=27891.0 it was done with total seriousness.
Please understand media and government will do everything they can do to pretend the situation is normal and get us to believe it, but the situation is not normal at all.

Furthermore, single Catholics should start training their minds and bodies in the art of warfare. If, and, or when, the military finally decides emergency intervention is necessary, leadership will not be able to work through normal channels and will have to maintain themselves against both Parties working to retain political control over the situation, and it would be helpful for them if there was a loyal Catholic 5th column that could be turned to. Remember that patriotism is just a sentiment and that service to your people and nation should come from recognizing this as being a righteous duty.
The right to self defense is an endowed freedom to every person by God. I think we Catholics must always remember that our victories in the Battle of Lepanto, the Siege of Malta and the Battle of Vienna against the Saracens together with victories like the Battle of La Naval de Manila against the Protestants should be considered as compliance to the will of God. We are pacifist but we are called to protect our brethren against the enemies of our faith who do not accept the truth of our adoration to the only true God.

This errors of the Protestants of institutionalizing racism in the U.S. territories shall continue to haunt the public today. The godlessness of the governments in the world today supports the works of the demonic. Catholics must have discernment and will to object against that.

Julio

Quote from: dellery on May 15, 2022, 02:27:34 PM
Quote from: diaduit on May 15, 2022, 12:52:41 PM

The Right and the Left both share similarities because they are both Satanic. There's no way a hardcore Leftist is going to go out of his way to shoot up a bunch of Blacks shopping for groceries. There's no way the Christ Church shooter was a hard Leftist either. Conflating the Right with the Left in these cases seems subversive.
Yes, both of them are devil worshippers and instruments of darkness. It is the reason the leftist position of certain Catholic leaders accuse the true believers of Jesus to be rightist because the act of division is the way of the demonic.

Prayerful

Some say this and other recent shootings glow. Strange and savage incidents in the UK (like the Dunblane Massacre of 1996) and other places have resulting in a severe tightening of gun laws. That is harder to do in the US, but these sort of incident can edge opinion. Murdering people who were mostly respectable old black people, one of them 87, and a copy paste manifesto (other sources suggest it is credible) might help to shift the Overton Window of acceptable opinion, a bit like Jan 6.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.