Consecration of the forum to the Sacred Heart of Jesus - A Request

Started by Kaesekopf, June 07, 2013, 04:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Christe Eleison

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Lynne on September 30, 2021, 03:11:28 PM
Tomorrow is the First Friday of October 2021.

Dear Lynne,
Thank you so much for the reminder! :thumbsup:
God Bless you!

:pray1:

Lynne

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Lynne on November 03, 2021, 03:04:12 PM
This Friday is the First Friday of November 2021.

Dear LYNNE, :seeya:

Thanks for always reminding us of the First Friday devotion! :thumbsup:
I truly cannot believe that the year is almost over! WHAT HAPPENED!?? :-\ ;)

May God Bless you! :pray3:

Lynne

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Lynne

Kaesekopf

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jayne

Quote from: Lynne on February 04, 2022, 10:55:25 AM
I totally forgot (2 months a row)!!!

:eek:

Clearly there is something wrong with 2022.  Perhaps it has too many twos in it.   :)
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Lynne

Lynne

Lynne

Kaesekopf

It is the month of the Sacred Heart, and tomorrow (Friday) is a First Friday!

Please seriously consider making the First Friday devotions a part of your life!  Attend Holy Mass, make a good confession, make a Communion of reparation, all for nine first Fridays in a row!