Mother's Day Strike

Started by james03, May 05, 2022, 09:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dellery

QuoteStill, as violent crime surges, police are not able to respond to emergencies within a reasonable amount of time. This provides Antifa with ample opportunity to organize and execute whatever new savage plans they've concocted over the last several months. And we're already seeing their old strategies at work.
QuoteThough they often take baby steps before bold chaos, Antifa's tactics are consistent, so you'd think they'd be easier to control. But with diminished police forces they pose a much greater danger now than they did during the BLM riots.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/antifa-terror-abortion-rallies-jason-rantz
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Heinrich

Wouldn't it be glorious if the Banditos Biker Club showed up to Our Lady of Guadalupe as security, stayed, and all went to Confession?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

MaximGun

Install this.

When the cops show up and ask about the angry protestors say, "Angry officer?  Angry?  They were more than angry, they were completely incensed.

james03

Quotehttps://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/godless-pro-abortion-activists-announce-plans-storm-catholic-churches-interrupt-mass-mothers-day-weekend/

More reporting.  Most likely they'll be targeting big media centers in Blue States: DC, NY, Chi town, and LA.

Record it.  Add a serious, unemotional voice: "You are committing a felony by disrupting a service.  Leave now or you will be removed."  Then remove them and kick them out of the church.  Block the door and don't let them reenter.  In attempting to reenter, they may lay their hands on you.  Say loudly for the video "Don't touch me" and push them off.

Someone in your group should be assigned before hand as the police dude.  For media purposes, make it a woman, as the 911 call can be played in the media.  She can say "An anti-Catholic group has entered our church and is disrupting our service."  You can call it Mass, but "service" is likely the legal term.

Note these Christ haters will coordinate with media, so likely there will be journalists stationed outside.  If so, call them anti-Catholic bigots and haters, loud enough for the media to record.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

AlNg

Quote from: Heinrich on May 05, 2022, 07:00:48 PM
[yt][/yt]
The video says that Biden supporters will disrupt Catholic Masses? Why do Biden supporters conduct this  type of vicious anti-Catholic domestic terrorism? Instead of sending billions of dollars to defend the corrupt government in Ukraine, why does not Catholic Biden support sending the national guard and other police support to protect our Catholic Churches against attacks by domestic terrorists ? Ukraine does not allow any dissent from its neoNazi agenda as it arrests people who promote neutrality and peace such as  Viktor Medvedchuk.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: AlNg on May 06, 2022, 01:08:47 PM
Quote from: Heinrich on May 05, 2022, 07:00:48 PM
[yt][/yt]
The video says that Biden supporters will disrupt Catholic Masses? Why do Biden supporters conduct this  type of vicious anti-Catholic domestic terrorism? Instead of sending billions of dollars to defend the corrupt government in Ukraine, why does not Catholic Biden support sending the national guard and other police support to protect our Catholic Churches against attacks by domestic terrorists ? Ukraine does not allow any dissent from its neoNazi agenda as it arrests people who promote neutrality and peace such as  Viktor Medvedchuk.

Because the 'people' that send money to defend pro-sodomite Ukraine are the same people that hate Christ and the Catholic Church.

Really isn't too hard.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Elizabeth

It's the advent of a new springtime.  So many proud witches, but 99% of priests too ignorant, scared or compromised to do anything about it. 

St. Joan D'Arc pray for us. 

Julio

Husbands and brothers can protect their family from the assault by the leftists but I understand that these godless creatures objective is to play victim so they would try to instigate troubles so that they can publish more disinformation that they were just protesting and were attacked by the believers of God. So videoing them as already pointed out must be great plan.

I think this will only happen in absolutely blue territories for after all they won't dare in States like Texas where I understand that certain Church attendees carry with them their side arms or any form of weapon that is by itself deterrent.

dellery

Quote from: Julio on May 07, 2022, 05:36:29 PM
Husbands and brothers can protect their family from the assault by the leftists but I understand that these godless creatures objective is to play victim so they would try to instigate troubles so that they can publish more disinformation that they were just protesting and were attacked by the believers of God.

Absolutely. Good observation.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions

Julio

Quote from: Heinrich on May 05, 2022, 06:53:06 PM
Quote from: dellery on May 05, 2022, 06:38:42 PM
Let them do it. Just protect the Blessed Sacrament and that is it. Get them on camera and send it in to your local news and put it on social media.

Always remember that oftentimes and enemy will do something you do not like, but it is harmful to themselves. In these cases, you always let the enemy do what they want to no matter how much you detest it. Turning the other cheek does not have to imply pacifism, it can be a tactic, especially if caught on camera.

What if priest gets assaulted?
My humble opinion is that assault against the Priest for as long as it was video recorded justifies an equally strong act of defending the victim. A good pull or push against a cemented wall I think must work.

andy

Quote from: Heinrich on May 05, 2022, 06:53:06 PM
Quote from: dellery on May 05, 2022, 06:38:42 PM
Let them do it. Just protect the Blessed Sacrament and that is it. Get them on camera and send it in to your local news and put it on social media.

Always remember that oftentimes and enemy will do something you do not like, but it is harmful to themselves. In these cases, you always let the enemy do what they want to no matter how much you detest it. Turning the other cheek does not have to imply pacifism, it can be a tactic, especially if caught on camera.

What if priest gets assaulted?

You do not let it happen.

Julio

^^That is the best thing to do, but we do not know if these people are seated in front and have been there before the Mass.

diaduit

Good luck Catholic warriors..... :pray3:

andy

Quote from: Julio on May 07, 2022, 06:02:21 PM
^^That is the best thing to do, but we do not know if these people are seated in front and have been there before the Mass.

dellery

Quote from: andy on May 07, 2022, 07:17:30 PM

A common misconception people have is that they will rise to the occasion during a tense or dangerous situation, but that can't be further from the truth.
You need to plan for how you do not let it happen, otherwise you run a high risk of freezing up in the moment.

Nous Defions