Mother's Day Strike

Started by james03, May 05, 2022, 09:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

There's a movement called Mother's Day Strike that may include disruption of Catholic Masses this Sunday.  Make sure to plan what to do as a contingency.  Someone starts mouthing off and shrieking, a predetermined group of men should already know what to do.  Don't hesitate.  Grab them and throw them out the door.  Assign someone to video tape the encounter.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Miriam_M

What is the supposed objection?  I haven't heard any publicity about it.

King Wenceslas

The only problem being is that "grabbing ahold" of a person can be considered as assault and you can be arrested by the police and charged.

Of course a person disrupting a religious ceremony can also be arrested.

A very tricky situation which the lefties will use to their full advantage.

Baylee

Quote from: Miriam_M on May 05, 2022, 11:49:03 AM

It's my understanding that this is about the leaked, possible Supreme Court decision/Roe v Wade.  The liberals are in a rage that they may not be able to unrestrictedly kill their babies anymore.

Lynne

Quote from: Baylee on May 05, 2022, 02:07:52 PM
Quote from: Miriam_M on May 05, 2022, 11:49:03 AM

It's my understanding that this is about the leaked, possible Supreme Court decision/Roe v Wade.  The liberals are in a rage that they may not be able to unrestrictedly kill their babies anymore.

Bingo!
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

james03

Disturbing a religious service is a felony.  That's why you video it.  You don't stomp their guts into the ground, you remove them.  You also were fearful that the felon was going to get violent.  No jury would convict.  Depends on your State, but who cares anyway.  Will you tolerate sacrilege?
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

james03

Throw in some Julio with his Filipino street fighting techniques also.

Anyhow, just be a little extra alert on Sunday.  You may get some freaks committing sacrilege during Mass.

dellery

Let them do it. Just protect the Blessed Sacrament and that is it. Get them on camera and send it in to your local news and put it on social media.

Always remember that oftentimes and enemy will do something you do not like, but it is harmful to themselves. In these cases, you always let the enemy do what they want to no matter how much you detest it. Turning the other cheek does not have to imply pacifism, it can be a tactic, especially if caught on camera. 
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Heinrich

Quote from: dellery on May 05, 2022, 06:38:42 PM
Let them do it. Just protect the Blessed Sacrament and that is it. Get them on camera and send it in to your local news and put it on social media.

Always remember that oftentimes and enemy will do something you do not like, but it is harmful to themselves. In these cases, you always let the enemy do what they want to no matter how much you detest it. Turning the other cheek does not have to imply pacifism, it can be a tactic, especially if caught on camera.

What if priest gets assaulted?
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

dellery

Quote from: Heinrich on May 05, 2022, 06:53:06 PM
What if priest gets assaulted?

Probably want to politely stop the Protestors from assaulting people, but too much force would not make them look like the massive turds they are.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions

Heinrich

dellery

After putting a bit more thought into it, after allowing the protestors sufficient time to disgust anybody that saw a recording of their behavior, tossing them out in the manner James described would be the icing on the cake, and would show a strong horse for people to admire. Catholic gentlemen, polite and restrained, could easily pull this off without making themselves look bad.

Nous Defions

dellery

It's really easy to fight against Leftists by following by a Theatre, Deception, Defense matrix.

Theatre: Make yourselves look good and your opponents bad --they will do this themselves.

Deception: Deceive your opponents into directing their rage at the most absurd things and in the most absurd places.

Defend: Defend only what is most important in a polite restrained way --put your strength and discipline on display.

Nous Defions

dellery

Now Fox News is reporting on this.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pro-abortion-groups-target-churches-for-mothers-day-protests

Something very important to know and consider is that militia-types and other volunteers might show up at a chapel to assist with security. The chances of this obviously increase with an outbreak of physical violence and the longer the situation takes to unfold.
This is a situation that should be left your parish priest to handle and taken case by case.
We can't let unstable people around us with guns and have them escalate a situation. Yet we also want to be welcoming to those who want to help us, and far more importantly, give regular sinners the chance to fight for the Church as an act of charity, this might be how they find salvation.
If help is accepted from non-Catholic volunteers, they should not outnumber the Catholics and they must be subordinated to Catholic lay leadership, not just the parish priest's.
This has been our fight, and this struggle needs to be our thing, don't let outsiders take it.
An outsider can take your struggle if he appears to be more effective and authentic in waging it than you do. Don't let this happen. Never let a non-Catholic volunteer speak for us either. Be thankful for their help and keep them in a position of subordination.

Nous Defions