New Minister of Truth

Started by james03, May 02, 2022, 03:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

Run by Nina Jankowicz, who comes off as nuts.  Descended from jewish grandparents who emigrated from the Warsaw ghetto, it is reported that her husband is Michael Stein.  Not much is known about him.

Nina will be in charge of illegal government efforts to force internet companies to censor stories on the internet that are critical of The Narrative.  Previously she had been advising the Ukraine government.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

MaximGun

They are always from the Warsaw Ghetto.

None were ever from other parts of Eastern Europe.

Ghetto must have been vast to hold so many grandparents.

red solo cup

War is Peace. Slavery is Freedom.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

james03

QuoteThey are always from the Warsaw Ghetto.

Victoria Nuland's (Nudelman) family is from Odessa.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

james03

(((Jennifer Daskal))), a Soros operative, added to the Ministry of Truth as No. 2.  Looks like ZOG is preparing for the 2024 presidential election.  Though they might be up and running in time for November, but that's only 6 mos. away.  Possible they have a shadow Soros organization that is already up and running, or SPLC/ADL, which will feed instructions to the new board for censorship enforcement.  Then they can impact the 2022 election.  Seems a bit tight though.

red solo cup

According to Kevin McCarthy-R Cal.23rd District, House Republicans have introduced legislation to terminate the Ministry.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

AlNg

Quote from: james03 on May 02, 2022, 03:13:11 PM

Nina will be in charge of illegal government efforts to force internet companies to censor stories on the internet that are critical of The Narrative.  Previously she had been advising the Ukraine government.
This is straight out of the handbooks of Lenin and Stalin.

Michael Wilson

"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

drummerboy

Where I think this is ultimately heading:

Govt: I decide what the truth is and isn't.

Jesus Christ: I AM THE TRUTH

Liberal democracy doesn't like rival claimants to its assumed supremacy
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Prayerful

A zoom meeting picture of them suggested a crew who look like narky teachers, with one even wearing a COVID mask during the meeting to show she still keeps the Fauci faith.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

james03

Another piece of the puzzle.  Head of cyber security at NSA: Anne Neuberger.  About Anne:

Quotein 1997, she received a BA from Lander College for Women of Touro College.[4] In 2005, she graduated from Columbia University with an MBA and Master of International Affairs (MIA) in Operations Management, International Affairs, Security Policy, Persian Gulf.

How the heck does someone with zero technical background get infiltrated into the Whitehouse, and specifically the National Security Council?

QuoteBut the glowing reviews left out an unusual piece of her story: In recent years, Neuberger, through a family foundation, has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to American Israel Public Affairs Committee, the pro-Israel lobby known as AIPAC, for its efforts to influence the US government and public opinion.

National security experts tell Mother Jones that the hefty donations from Neuberger's foundation to AIPAC—a strong ally of an Israeli government that is deeply involved in cyber and intelligence issues of importance to the US government and that has spied on the United States and been a target of US spying—raise concerns. (NBC News reports the same.)

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2021/01/top-biden-cybersecurity-aide-donated-over-500000-to-aipac-while-an-nsa-official/

Goldfinch

Quote from: james03 on May 12, 2022, 10:25:50 AM
Another piece of the puzzle.  Head of cyber security at NSA: Anne Neuberger.  About Anne:

Quotein 1997, she received a BA from Lander College for Women of Touro College.[4] In 2005, she graduated from Columbia University with an MBA and Master of International Affairs (MIA) in Operations Management, International Affairs, Security Policy, Persian Gulf.

How the heck does someone with zero technical background get infiltrated into the Whitehouse, and specifically the National Security Council?

QuoteBut the glowing reviews left out an unusual piece of her story: In recent years, Neuberger, through a family foundation, has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to American Israel Public Affairs Committee, the pro-Israel lobby known as AIPAC, for its efforts to influence the US government and public opinion.

National security experts tell Mother Jones that the hefty donations from Neuberger's foundation to AIPAC—a strong ally of an Israeli government that is deeply involved in cyber and intelligence issues of importance to the US government and that has spied on the United States and been a target of US spying—raise concerns. (NBC News reports the same.)

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2021/01/top-biden-cybersecurity-aide-donated-over-500000-to-aipac-while-an-nsa-official/

Another Jew.

They spread more rapidly and efficiently than any virus.
"For there are no works of power, dearly-beloved, without the trials of temptations, there is no faith without proof, no contest without a foe, no victory without conflict. This life of ours is in the midst of snares, in the midst of battles; if we do not wish to be deceived, we must watch: if we want to overcome, we must fight." - St. Leo the Great

james03

Looks like the Ministry of Truth is being closed down for now.  Nina was so insane that it became a laughingstock even among the sheeple.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-nina-jankowicz-resigns-as-bidens-ministry-of-truth-boss

Lynne

Quote from: james03 on May 18, 2022, 02:22:36 PM
Looks like the Ministry of Truth is being closed down for now.  Nina was so insane that it became a laughingstock even among the sheeple.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-nina-jankowicz-resigns-as-bidens-ministry-of-truth-boss

Cockroaches running from the light. Where will she end up though, i.e. which other gov't agency?
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

james03

Leak of a ZOG group (Integrity Initiative) in the UK.  "Cluster" appears to be the new name for the jewish bolshevik "cell".  Note the first name in the cluster that Nina was a part of, (((William Browder))), son of the head of the US communist party, (((Earl Browder))).  Bill was head of Hermitage Capital that looted Billions from Russian pensioners until they were caught.  His capo was Magnitsky of the famed Magnitsky act.  Note Nina's name in the list of "cluster" members.  Note also (((Anne Applebaum))) reporter for (((Bezos))) owned Washington Post. (((Ben Nimmo))) is on the Atlantic Council, a huge neo-Con group.

ZOG is real.