Name the effect of the consecration or the failure to consecrate. Today

Started by MaximGun, March 25, 2022, 04:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Wenceslas

Quote from: dellery on April 13, 2022, 04:55:50 PM
It seems to be a major problem with prophesy that the Church can declare one worthy of belief but seems to give no indication when a prophesy worthy of belief has been fulfilled. Correct me if I'm wrong. This is why I put little stock in prophesies because it appears impossible to know whether one has already been fulfilled or not, or fulfilled properly or not, as in the case of the Fatima Secrets, or if its window of relevance has expired, again as in this case.

Trying to force reality into fitting with a prophetic warning, that may or may not be relevant any longer seems like a disastrous way of attempting to understand the world around us. It really does seem like were at the "too late" and "annihilation of several nations" part of the Second Secret though, if we're even still at the Second Secret and haven't moved along to the Third already. There have been several nations annihilated in the time since 1917, or 1941, depending how you're keeping track. 

Personally, I still remain hopeful that Pope Francis' Consecration is effective, and have set no preconditions, expectations, or timelines that need to be met before thinking it was a total failure. Time will tell.

Bingo. You hit it on the head.

Prophecy seems to be an amorphous type of spiritual thing when not included in the Bible.

Can occur or not occur and when it does occur it seems to be only partially fulfilled.

Larry

Quote from: Innocent Smith on April 14, 2022, 07:00:56 AM
Quote from: MaximGun on April 14, 2022, 04:16:35 AM
Not letting them influence your view of things is a gamble too.

Quotedoes their best at cooperating with God's Will in any given situation

What is God's will in relation to attending the Latin Mass between 1969 and 2013?

Be loyal to the Pope and the Church and go along to the new mass?  Was that God's will?

Or listen to a prophecy that appears to indicate that Vatican II was a terrible error and the Vatican will be destroyed because of it and salvation will need to come from the East for us all?

If you took the first option in the last 50 years you very probably saw your children all lose their faith.  The contrarian view (supported by Fatima and/or La Salette) was actually your best bet at determining the right path.  Without the prophecy that the modernisation would come to a catastrophic end what would the motive be to travel 50 miles each way to mass each week for 40-50 years?

This is nuts.  The saddest part is this is what is on your mind on Holy Thursday.  Salvation will come from the East?  The Vichy fought with the Germans against the East.  They were also against Liberalism coming from the Island Nations of the U.K. and U.S.  Now that would be a people I would be more inclined to side with and believe in then some poor shepherd children from some backwater town in Portugal.

Congratulations!  You have managed to use Fatima as your vehicle to Protestantism.

Most people aren't even thinking of God tonight in any way, shape or form. Stop judging people.
"At the evening of life, we shall be judged on our love."-St. John of the Cross

MaximGun

"I wouldn't have chosen the Russians, or Kiev, but God has.  It is all part and parcel of His plans. Salvation is to come from the East for us all".  "Why?  That would take me too far afield into Papal Secrets why Russia is involved in the final solution to this problem".

Malachi Martin in an interview with Bernard Janzen in 1996.

Frank

Quote from: MaximGun on April 14, 2022, 11:45:53 PM
"I wouldn't have chosen the Russians, or Kiev, but God has.  It is all part and parcel of His plans. Salvation is to come from the East for us all".  "Why?  That would take me too far afield into Papal Secrets why Russia is involved in the final solution to this problem".

Perhaps delayed effects of the jab will wipe out the US military, etc. and then the Russians (who may have had a OK jab) will march through Europe. Difficult to see them doing this on their present showing.
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

MaximGun

Who knows?

I just know that the Jews did not expect the Red Sea to part, nor Christ to be born humbly in a stable, nor eat with tax collectors and prostitutes, and the Good Thief did not think he would be in paradise that day when the Roman's tied him to his crucifix.

God seems to delight in doing weird stuff; unwanted and unexpected by men.  Even Fr. Malachi Martin himself comments how strange it seems to him that Russia and Kiev have been chosen to do this.

dellery

Quote from: MaximGun on April 15, 2022, 01:49:05 AM
Who knows?

I just know that the Jews did not expect the Red Sea to part, nor Christ to be born humbly in a stable, nor eat with tax collectors and prostitutes, and the Good Thief did not think he would be in paradise that day when the Roman's tied him to his crucifix.

God seems to delight in doing weird stuff; unwanted and unexpected by men.  Even Fr. Malachi Martin himself comments how strange it seems to him that Russia and Kiev have been chosen to do this.

If Fr. Martin is telling the truth about this it would definitely cause Western States to pressure the Vatican into not releasing the Third Secret, and, or convince the Vatican to release an altered Third Secret as some claim.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

mikemac

I found the thread from back in 2014 when Greg posted the video with Malachi Martin on the Bernard Jansen show where he mentions "Russian and Kiev" from 11:46 to 13:05.

https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=5987.0

Note Malachi Martin first quotes Our Lady of Fatima by saying Russia will be converted.  Then he kind of contradicts himself by saying "Or the east for salvation but salvation is to come from the east for us all."  I say that he kind of contradicts himself because he doesn't come right out and say that salvation is from Russia, like you have been trying to say.  We still need a proper consecration of Russia for Russia to be converted.

Also note that in the video that Greg posted just after what Malachi Martin said John Vennari talks about predictions from Sister Eleno Aiello saying the Russian flag will fly over the Vatican and that Our Lady steps in to stop Russian troops from booting and beating the Pope.  That certainly does not sound like salvation from Russia.  Earlier in the video at around 6:00 John Vennari also talks about Sister Eleno Aiello's predictions of Russia overrunning Europe, especially Italy.

The very final thing the video shows is this quote by Our Lady of Fatima.

"In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she will be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world."

That is what we still need for Russia to be converted.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

drummerboy

Quote from: mikemac on April 15, 2022, 05:58:14 PM

I found the thread from back in 2014 when Greg posted the video with Malachi Martin on the Bernard Jansen show where he mentions "Russian and Kiev" from 11:46 to 13:05.

https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=5987.0

Note Malachi Martin first quotes Our Lady of Fatima by saying Russia will be converted.  Then he kind of contradicts himself by saying "Or the east for salvation but salvation is to come from the east for us all."  I say that he kind of contradicts himself because he doesn't come right out and say that salvation is from Russia, like you have been trying to say.  We still need a proper consecration of Russia for Russia to be converted.

Also note that in the video that Greg posted just after what Malachi Martin said John Vennari talks about predictions from Sister Eleno Aiello saying the Russian flag will fly over the Vatican and that Our Lady steps in to stop Russian troops from booting and beating the Pope.  That certainly does not sound like salvation from Russia.  Earlier in the video at around 6:00 John Vennari also talks about Sister Eleno Aiello's predictions of Russia overrunning Europe, especially Italy.

The very final thing the video shows is this quote by Our Lady of Fatima.

"In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she will be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world."

That is what we still need for Russia to be converted.

If we consider for a moment what a swamp of sin Rome has become, with its heresy, modernism, sodomy, etc, etc, we could seriously entertain Russia has God's instrument for cleansing the Eternal City of these sinnners who delight in persecuting anything that resembles actual Catholicism the world over.
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

MaximGun

MaximGun

Quote from: dellery on April 15, 2022, 08:21:43 AM
Quote from: MaximGun on April 15, 2022, 01:49:05 AM
Who knows?

If Fr. Martin is telling the truth about this it would definitely cause Western States to pressure the Vatican into not releasing the Third Secret, and, or convince the Vatican to release an altered Third Secret as some claim.

If he is not telling the truth, then how did he predict two contemporaneous events and speak of both of them as part of the Third Secret?

Lucky guess?

Seems far more likely that he read the real Secret and let those bits slip out.

If Russia is part of God's plan to Chastise the world then I am all for it.  The world needs it, big time.

mikemac

Quote from: drummerboy on April 15, 2022, 07:28:34 PM
If we consider for a moment what a swamp of sin Rome has become, with its heresy, modernism, sodomy, etc, etc, we could seriously entertain Russia has God's instrument for cleansing the Eternal City of these sinnners who delight in persecuting anything that resembles actual Catholicism the world over.

According to Sister Eleno Aiello that's exactly what is going to happen.  Although it looks like it will happen when we have a different Pope.

Quote from: MaximGun on April 15, 2022, 10:30:34 PM
The apostate Pope needs a good beating.

According to Sister Eleno Aiello's prophecy Our Lady steps in to stop the Russian troops from beating the Pope.  So it must be a different Pope.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Acolyte

https://news.yahoo.com/russian-warship-sunken-ukraine-war-091746009.html
"Russian warship sunken in Ukraine war may have been carrying a piece of the 'true cross,' a treasured Christian relic"

Consecration ?
"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III

Elizabeth

Quote from: Acolyte on April 16, 2022, 06:08:55 PM
https://news.yahoo.com/russian-warship-sunken-ukraine-war-091746009.html
"Russian warship sunken in Ukraine war may have been carrying a piece of the 'true cross,' a treasured Christian relic"

Consecration ?
:madsmiley: should I even dare read this

King Wenceslas

Two months after consecration(?) of Russia and Russia still blowing up the Ukraine and Kirill still not a Catholic.

Seems this consecration is going down the memory hole also.

See you in a month.

crossingtherubicon

Just called my Bishop's secretary, she said he participated in the March 25th consecration.
There is some Eastern Catholic presense near me so I called their Bishop and he took part also.
So if my local Bishop had not I was moving.

All looks well with the consecration, I just read the text today seems fine and I agree its not a magic formula. It had Immaculate Heart in there and Russia.

The 1984 consecration was corroborated by 2nd Lucy. 

Now we need a good ole beat down of the financial elite to have a Triumph.  That will be so painful and so satisfying.