Author Topic: Only One Online  (Read 2078 times)

Offline TerrorDæmonum

• Breves Dies Hominis Sunt
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
  • Declina A Malo & Fac Bonum
  • Religion: Roman Catholic
Re: Only One Online
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2022, 02:13:04 AM »
I'm alone and I am grateful.
Personal messages are disabled. My personal website has current contact information. I am not associated with the non-Catholic ideologies and personal opinions promoted by others on this forum.

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in the clothing of sheep, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. By their fruits you shall know them. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit, and the evil tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can an evil tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit, shall be cut down, and shall be cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits you shall know them. Matthew 7:15-20

But the end of all is at hand. Be prudent therefore, and watch in prayers. But before all things have a constant mutual charity among yourselves: for charity covereth a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:7-8

If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to that doctrine which is according to godliness, He is proud, knowing nothing, but sick about questions and strifes of words; from which arise envies, contentions, blasphemies, evil suspicions, Conflicts of men corrupted in mind, and who are destitute of the truth, supposing gain to be godliness. But godliness with contentment is great gain.  For we brought nothing into this world: and certainly we can carry nothing out. But having food, and wherewith to be covered, with these we are content. For they that will become rich, fall into temptation, and into the snare of the devil, and into many unprofitable and hurtful desires, which drown men into destruction and perdition.  For the desire of money is the root of all evils; which some coveting have erred from the faith, and have entangled themselves in many sorrows. 1 Timonthy 6:3-10

Offline orate

• Pray always!
  • Mary Garden
  • Wachtmeister
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2022, 02:56:30 AM »
Alone again.  Can’t sleep.  Outpatient surgery in a couple of hours.
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

The following users thanked this post: Jayne

Offline Non Nobis

• Why are you fearful?
  • Mary Garden
  • Hauptmann
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2022, 03:17:25 AM »

Maybe I'm alone, but you're not,
Orate.  : :pray1:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 03:23:52 AM by Non Nobis »
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

The following users thanked this post: Jayne, orate, diaduit, Vox Clara

Offline Jayne

• Mary Garden
  • Major
  • Comic Sans Frontières
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2022, 10:31:00 AM »

:grouphug:
 :pray3:
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

The following users thanked this post: Vox Clara

Offline Vox Clara

• Mary Garden
  • Korporal
  • Religion: Traditional Catholic
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2022, 12:32:58 PM »

:pray3:

Offline Melkor

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • memento mori
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2022, 08:24:25 PM »
Huh, here all by myself.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

Offline dellery

• Jedburgh
  • St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2022, 12:19:04 PM »
Just checking in.

Hope everybody is doing well.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

The following users thanked this post: Melkor

Offline Melkor

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Wachtmeister
  • memento mori
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2022, 02:24:51 PM »
Just checking in.

Hope everybody is doing well.

Wuzzup dude, glad to see ya back!
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

The following users thanked this post: dellery