Why Trump didn't win the election.

Started by martin88nyc, January 28, 2021, 07:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaximGun

Quote from: Xavier on March 26, 2021, 03:54:09 AM
Republicans should try to impeach Biden if they can, or even better, convert him to the pro-life and conservative cause. If not, Trump should run again in 2024.

Impeachment has been turned into a joke now.  Even if Biden was impeached it would just be framed as bitchiness from the right by the media.

There are still far too many people who read the mainstream press and believe the lies and the spin.

Converting Biden?  How?  He is senile.

The whole situation is completely mad.  You have a laptop of his drug-addicted, corrupted, son with absolutely clear evidence that Biden was getting kickbacks of millions of dollars or Chinese money for access during the Obama admin years and thereafter.

If that is not investigated and prosecuted then there is absolutely no will to impeach Biden or expose the deep state.  The deep state has won for now I'm afraid.  The swamp has not been drained.  The only question is what is their next move.  And I don't have a clue as to the answer.

Who would have predicted that a virus that kills hardly anyone compared to the flu, would cause the disruption it has?  What it has revealed to me, if the extent to which the mass of the population are totally unthinking sheep who are going to walk into the showers and do what they are told by the psychopaths in charge.  The lunatics are running the asylum.

Xavier

Yes, I too think there was fraud. It remains to be seen if anything will be done about it. It calls into question democracy itself when the liberals cheat as they do. Much better would be a benign Monarchy without endless elections that at least preserves the natural law. But we have to work with what we have.

Conservatives should do their utmost to ensure, at least, that there is no election fraud next time. Complete transparency in voting matters should be the order of the day. Difficult for them to do it without having power - they should have done it when they had it - but there is no other go now. They have to try.

The best revenge is to win re-election next time and then try to remain in office for as long as possible, and indefinitely if they can. We're already at the point where, thanks to left and right being so far apart, we can see why Saints and Mystics like Marie Julie Jahenny say that Monarchy is much better. If we are hoping for one party to govern for 8 to 12 years at least, as will be necessary to win lasting pro-life legal victories, then we're already hoping for an effective monarchy. I hope it happens, but I don't know for sure. All we know is God will restore the Monarchy one day, in His own time. That will probably come after, or along with, the Consecration of Russia to the Immaculat Heart of Mary.

Before that time comes, we must work on winning hearts and minds to the pro-life and conservative cause. All victories are not legal victories alone. Legal victories are necessary but not the only essential thing. We must pray and work for the hearts of people to change as well, to living good lives, before the laws change one day.

God Bless.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

MaximGun

Once fraud is committed on this scale in a western democracy it is over.

I'm never voting in a system that is this corrupt.  What is the point?  You are just helping to prop up the illusion of a fair vote when you know that it is not the case.

Not withstanding the fact that the Demonrats in the next four years are going to flood the USA with people who will vote for them, now they have gotten away with cheating and rigging the vote they will simply do the same next time.  In 2024 they will allow postal voting again, the algorithms will be fine tuned, the polls will be rigged, the media will spin, the runoffs will be rigged and the theatre will continue.  This only ends when the global order of western countries holding the balance of power in the world changes and for that you will need a huge war or a huge natural disaster.

Conservatives now are not conservative at all, they are just less liberal on some points, but they often support things like homosexual marriage, abortion, and they are typically contracepted to the eyeballs.

james03

Back to the OP. How did Weisseman know that the Mossad gave George Papadopoulos $10K in Israel and send the FBI to search for it in his luggage?  Weisseman works for Mossad. ZOG is real.

If you want to understand geopolitics, you only need to understand one thing:  in 2006 Hezbollah beat Israel in the Lebanon war. After that everything makes sense.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Heinrich

Quote from: james03 on March 27, 2021, 02:50:53 AM
If you want to understand geopolitics, you only need to understand one thing:  in 2006 Hezbollah beat Israel in the Lebanon war. After that everything makes sense.

If Hezbollah beat Israel, then why is Israel still wielding the big axe carte blanche in the ME?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

GiftOfGod

Quote from: MaximGun on January 30, 2021, 07:03:24 PM
I agree that the inner city American black Democrat with a chip on their shoulder is a particularly nasty, low intelligence, bestial sort of person who is the ultimate useful idiot for Communists and will do their bidding.

That said, civilised Americans did this to themselves by not having enough children within stable marriages over the past 50 years.

You are partly right. But not having children didn't give Dems more votes; being greedy bastards who want immigrant workers is what gives Dems more votes.
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

james03

QuoteIf Hezbollah beat Israel, then why is Israel still wielding the big axe carte blanche in the ME?

Israel started cluster bombing civilians in Lebanon.  This was fixing to go WWIII.  The US stepped in and brokered a cease fire.  But make no mistake, Hezbollah wiped out the Israeli invasion force and even severely damaged an Israeli naval gun boat with a missile.

It was after this that Israel ordered its US vassal to create ISIS and overthrow Assad in Syria.  Russia jumped in to protect its naval base, and from there we got the (((Feltman))) and (((Nuland))) overthrow of the Ukraine government and their vassal government marching on Crimea.  You also got Russiagate.

Note before this time Russia was an ally with the US and we were even using their shipyard to build the hulls for platforms.  We also teamed with them on the Sakhalin oil field.  Note if we had maintained that relationship, Russia would not now be partnering with China.  This is what Israel costs us.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

james03

A balanced review of the war. https://medium.com/@WiyyamAli/ghosts-of-galilee-67aaa8ade1e6

Note Israel started bombing Beirut, and even Christian areas.  Hezbollah responded with rocket attacks on Haifa.  It was a big L for Israel and the US saved their bacon.  Afterwards Israel started the Syrian civil war, and later the attacks on Russia in the jew media.

red solo cup

I wonder if these are the same rockets they used last time. Home made with fins welded on to air cylinders and very inaccurate. This time Hamas has killed Israelis so expect the response to be quite harsh.

non impediti ratione cogitationis

james03

Jews marched through moslem and CHRISTIAN Palestinian neighborhoods.  That started the current mess.

While the vast majority of Palestinians are moslem, a decent amount are Christian, and their land also is being robbed.

I don't pick sides between moslem Palestinians and jews, but I definitely have concern for my persecuted Christian brothers.  Like the Maronites and Copts in Syria who had their heads carved off by US and Israel backed moslems.

King Wenceslas

Latest dust up in Palestine:

Property owned by Jews in East Jerusalem, Arabs do not pay rent, Court going to kick them out, Arabs riot, Mosque used to rain rocks on Jews, Police come into Mosque and wail on Arabs, Gaza rains rockets on Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, and other cities with numerous injuries and fatalities, IDF bombs Gaza with numerous injuries and fatalities, international outrage, wash, rinse, repeat. 

Is anyone here really really surprised.