Election Fraud Thread

Started by Heinrich, November 07, 2020, 08:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TradGranny

Quote from: james03 on May 13, 2022, 10:00:33 AM
Yeah, when I reached this point of the book, I dropped the book and went "Crap". 

When I reached that point of the book, I thanked God for my Catholic Faith. And I thought of the book Witness by Whitaker Chambers, a former Communist spy who found God.

The point is, if you don't believe in God, you will believe whatever propaganda is peddled.
To have courage for whatever comes in life - everything lies in that.
Saint Teresa of Avila

Geremia

Leo XIII, Diuturnum 1881 encyclical on the origin of civil power:
Quote from: §6those who may be placed over the State may in certain cases be chosen by the will and decision of the multitude, without opposition to or impugning of the Catholic doctrine. And by this choice, in truth, the ruler is designated, but the rights of ruling are not thereby conferred. Nor is the [supposed] authority [of "the multitude"] delegated to him, but the person by whom it is to be exercised is determined upon.
It seems many people who are overly disturbed by the rampant 2020 U.S. election fraud think that elected officials' authority comes from "we the people", when really all lawful authority comes from God.

mikemac

Quote from: Aulef on May 13, 2022, 12:21:29 PM
This documentary seems to have some evidence on voter fraud during the 2020 elections...

https://2000mules.com/

To say the least.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

james03

Quote from: Geremia on May 13, 2022, 05:23:14 PM
Leo XIII, Diuturnum 1881 encyclical on the origin of civil power:
Quote from: §6those who may be placed over the State may in certain cases be chosen by the will and decision of the multitude, without opposition to or impugning of the Catholic doctrine. And by this choice, in truth, the ruler is designated, but the rights of ruling are not thereby conferred. Nor is the [supposed] authority [of "the multitude"] delegated to him, but the person by whom it is to be exercised is determined upon.
It seems many people who are overly disturbed by the rampant 2020 U.S. election fraud think that elected officials' authority comes from "we the people", when really all lawful authority comes from God.

Quotewithout opposition to or impugning of the Catholic doctrine.

There is no moral imperative to obey.  Just a pragmatic response to having guns pointed at you.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

MaximGun

You can watch it free here.

https://sflix.to/watch-movie/free-2000-mules-hd-79867.8306344

A pretend democracy where the election is a fraud is worse than a dictatorship.

Aulef

Quote from: MaximGun on May 18, 2022, 07:19:20 AM

According to Saint Thomas, dicatorship is the worst of all types of government.
Tota pulchra es, Maria
Et macula originalis non est in Te

MaximGun

I disagree.  A fraudulent election is a lie and produces both a fraudulent outcome and an argument about whether it was fraud.  It erodes trust in future elections and it allows a majority of people who are disengaged to be co-opted into the lie, so that there is not even solidarity of those who are governed.  Some think that their vote matters and others know it is a complete waste of time to vote, since there is fraud.

There is nothing more insulting, demeaning and humiliating that being asked your opinion or for your input or contribution only to find out that the decision had already been made and you are just being patronised.

St. Thomas had very little experience on democratic systems or people voting for their government.

Heinrich

Quote from: Aulef on May 18, 2022, 07:22:19 AM

Cite
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Xavier

I read about "2000 Mules" by Conservative Dinesh D'Souza. I haven't seen it yet: https://www.2000mules.com/ It claims to contain evidence/proof of election fraud.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

MaximGun

The only thing that bothers me about this is that it has been known for 18 months and the timing of this documentary which is pretty simple in the accusations and how they did the fraud and reveals nothing that was not known by Biden's inauguration, could be seen as a way of damaging the Dems in the mid-terms.

You let a fraudulently elected President take the USA into a proxy war, print trillions and give $40 Billion to Ukraine?

I also hate this argument that well it was only a little bit of fraud and probably did not overturn the election.

1.  How would anyone know this.  The amount of fraud can never be established after the fact, just guessed at.
2.  Any amount of fraud in an election is unacceptable and the people involved in it should be jailed because you undermine the belief that the vote counts for anything.  Election fraud should be a crime equivalent to high treason or shooting the President.  It is an assault on the dignity of the state.  No amount of it is tolerable or acceptable or, (oh well we got the count roughly right, we kinda sorta think Candidate A won even if a little cheating went on).

james03

QuoteThe only thing that bothers me

The functionaries and politicians in the Republican Party are AIPAC funded metrosexuals.  SCOTUS Chief Justice Roberts is quintessential GOP.  They are allowed to make a lot of noise, but when it becomes critical, like pulling out of Syria, they obey their masters.

There's a rising of a populist right (anti-war, union leaning, anti-globalist, pro-tariff, pro family) wing rising in the GOP, but we are early in the take over.  The bulk of GOP voters are of the populist Right, but have only made small inroads into the party apparatus. 

Consider this, the Georgia election steal centered around the "busted water main" story.  You're FBI, and you want to investigate it.  You start with the press woman who released this statement.  "You're facing 20 years for felony election fraud and conspiracy.  All I need is the name of the person who told you to publish that, and you get immunity."  Work your way up until you reach ADL/Soros.

And yeah, Trump won huge in 2020, as all the polls showed before everything was shut down at around 10:30 p.m.

Watch some of the reporting done by Robert Barnes at Via Frei Barnes.  He was a lawyer who went to Georgia to stop the steal and found out it was the GOP State establishment that was road blocking his efforts.  And he wasn't looking into weird conspiracy stuff, he was looking at the ballot harvesting stuff that was proven in the movie.

AIPAC wanted Trump out because of Syria, so Trump was removed.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Aulef

Quote from: Heinrich on May 18, 2022, 08:42:08 AM

Cite

QuoteCaput 4
Quod, sicut dominium unius optimum est, quando est iustum, ita oppositum eius est pessimum, probatur multis rationibus et argumentis

Opponitur enim politiae quidem democratia, utrumque enim, sicut ex dictis apparet, est regimen quod per plures exercetur; aristocratiae vero oligarchia, utrumque enim exercetur per paucos; regnum autem tyrannidi, utrumque enim per unum exercetur. Quod autem regnum sit optimum regimen, ostensum est prius. Si igitur optimo opponitur pessimum, necesse est quod tyrannis sit pessimum
[/b].

Dictatorship is a type of tyranny, byt the way.
Tota pulchra es, Maria

Aulef

Quote from: MaximGun on May 18, 2022, 08:29:07 AM
I disagree.  A fraudulent election is a lie and produces both a fraudulent outcome and an argument about whether it was fraud.  It erodes trust in future elections and it allows a majority of people who are disengaged to be co-opted into the lie, so that there is not even solidarity of those who are governed.  Some think that their vote matters and others know it is a complete waste of time to vote, since there is fraud.

There is nothing more insulting, demeaning and humiliating that being asked your opinion or for your input or contribution only to find out that the decision had already been made and you are just being patronised.

St. Thomas had very little experience on democratic systems or people voting for their government.

Saint Thomas is not some kind of phenomenologist, so this argument that he wouldn't know about democracies is false.
Tota pulchra es, Maria

AlNg

Quote from: MaximGun on May 18, 2022, 10:19:20 AM

You let a fraudulently elected President take the USA into a proxy war, print trillions and give $40 Billion to Ukraine?
Yes. In any case the $40 billion dollars won't help the people of Ukraine, a country known for its corrupt politicians.

Heinrich

Quote from: Aulef on May 20, 2022, 11:25:31 AM
Quote from: Heinrich on May 18, 2022, 08:42:08 AM

Cite

QuoteCaput 4
Quod, sicut dominium unius optimum est, quando est iustum, ita oppositum eius est pessimum, probatur multis rationibus et argumentis

Opponitur enim politiae quidem democratia, utrumque enim, sicut ex dictis apparet, est regimen quod per plures exercetur; aristocratiae vero oligarchia, utrumque enim exercetur per paucos; regnum autem tyrannidi, utrumque enim per unum exercetur. Quod autem regnum sit optimum regimen, ostensum est prius. Si igitur optimo opponitur pessimum, necesse est quod tyrannis sit pessimum
[/b].

Dictatorship is a type of tyranny, byt the way.

Could you expand this in an English translation? Danke!
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.