A down-loadable traditional Catholic wall calendar

Started by Edmundia, November 17, 2019, 08:26:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edmundia

Last year I found an excellent,plain,simple monthly wall calendar which gave all the feasts and observances following the pre-Pius XII rubrics. It harmonised with the old and re-printed St Andrew's Daily Missal and The Liturgical Year. It was in black and white with no illustrations and you could just print it. I cannot remember what website or what group produced it and now in my hunt for the 2020 calendar I cannot find it.
Does anyone know where I could find it ? There are plenty of 1962 calendars but I cannot find the old,Old rite edition.
Can anyone help ?
Thank you.

mikemac

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Edmundia

Thank you very much for this suggestion. Although it is a well produced and well laid out calendar it still follows the 1962 version.

CaptCrunch73

Not quite what you are looking for, more of an ordo than a calendar, but contains the rubrics for the 1950 calendar for 2020

http://www.traditio.com/cal.htm

"Hold firmly that our faith is identical with that of the ancients. Deny this, and you dissolve the unity of the Church."
-- Thomas Aquinas

"There are in truth three states of the converted: the beginning, the middle, and the perfection. In the beginning, they experience the charms of sweetness; in the middle, the contests of temptation; and in the end, the fullness of perfection."
-- Pope St. Gregory

Edmundia

Thank you very much.I am looking for a wall calendar with the daily feasts. I used to buy them for over twenty years from the USA but postal charges are now quite terrible. The best Ordo for Mass and Office  (pre-1950s) is published in England by the excellent St Lawrence Press; they have a good website with notes on the Sundays and Feasts called the St Lawrence Press Blog and another one called  The Tridentine Rite, which gives details of the pure unchanged Mass according to the the Tridentine form before any changes follows the old Julian Calendar (with New calendar equivalents included)