Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orate

gos·ling

noun

plural noun: goslings

a young goose.

Origin

Middle English (originally gesling ): from Old Norse g?slingr, from gás 'goose' + -ling, later altered by association with goose.
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

Carleendiane

Orate  you picture is so cute. I do love to watch the gosling and the way the geese protect them at all times. The other night, still light, I went to look in the nesting box and mom had a wing over here goslings. One baby had head popped out between wing and body. I just saw a  little yellow face and shiny black eyes looking right at my eyes. Way too cute!

Good morning!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Morning, Ches! I see you're up and on. Hope you slept well, and didn't just lie awake for hours.  :)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

orate

Broken phone just in time for my trip to Dallas on Saturday.  Drat!
I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

dymphna17

Good morning!  And it's still morning!  That picture is adorable, Orate.  Makes me wish I had geese to go check on like Carleen.  Sorry about your phone.  That is not good timing.  :-\  Make it a great day, Ladies!  It's the only one we've got!   :cheeseheadbeer: 8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

orate

Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead. – Louisa May Alcott

See you all when I get back from Dallas in 4 days!

Carleendiane

Good morning Orate! Yep. Sorry about phone issues. Just got a new phone, had to wait for someone to set it up for me, lol. I am such a clutz!

Carleendiane

Morning! Does that mean I gotta  get something done today?

Carleendiane

Holy Sunday to you! Hope ya'll enjoy your Sunday. If you can, please remember to say a prayer for  son. Getting restless and having tough time fighting the darkside. Still...lots to be thankful for and this fight is only for a time. He'll always have something to point at and say....that was my all time low,, He's saying rosary  with future DIL,  reading good books. It's the total bed rest that's killing him. He was the handspring king, the grill master, the refreshment coach  ;). Never picked up the art of laying around. When it's required it's harder than by choice.

Guess I will be staying back. Caregiver for Bill backed out due to flu! So...say a prayer for me. Was tempted to go, but risk too high. Daughter would help if he fell, but she is the one with flu. Double jeopardy here...fall/flu.

Carleendiane

Good Morning!!! Looks like might rain. Only thing good about that is no need to water garden ? Hope the sun and the Son shines on your day!

So....my dog threw up in the hall. Right after eating. Just glad I saw it before stepping in it...ewwww!

Carleendiane

Good Morning! May He bless your efforts and supply your needs today and always, of course.

dymphna17

* Yawn - stretch
Good morning all! Is it time to go to bed yet? Please make it so. Pretty please!
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Good Morning! The sun is bright and it's a beautiful day! Hoping you all have a great day. Oates has been gone, so maybe some kind soul could upload a lovely picture for us!

orate

Good afternoon everyone.  Back from Dallas.  Had a wonderful time with my sister, niece, and great niece and great nephew!  But I am exhausted!   Back to the world of paying bills, filling out forms and general mayhem.  But happy to be back.

Carleendiane

And we are pleased to have you back, Orate! :grouphug: