What ever happened to Walty?

Started by MeanGene, August 08, 2018, 01:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanGene

Does anyone know? I know he originally started at fisheaters (as many here did) and then made the jump to this forum once it was founded. If I remember correctly he had gotten married and was studying for his doctorate in philosophy. If no one knows it's no big deal. I'm just curious is all. I always enjoyed reading his posts.
The contemplative is not one who discovers secrets no one knows, but one who is swept into ecstasy by what everyone knows.
-A Carthusian

sedmohradsko

Are you sure he was ever here?  There's no one by that name in the member's list.

Kaesekopf

PM me! 

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Habitual_Ritual

Quote from: sedmohradsko on August 08, 2018, 05:33:17 AM
Are you sure he was ever here?  There's no one by that name in the member's list.

Under another name I believe.
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

Gardener

His mother wanted that he should die rather than commit a mortal sin, so he is busying himself with holiness and academic pursuits, along with family, lest we taint him with our blatherings. :D
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe