Camera

Started by samguk yusa, February 14, 2015, 02:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samguk yusa

Hi All wonder if you could give me advice.
I have a canon 550D and want to upgrade but I don't know what I should upgrade too so I wonder if anyone has some canon cameras and could help. :)

Rose

Personally, I'd go for the 1812th. Best cannons I know... 8)
To Jesus through Mary.

Remember the Holy Souls!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Akavit

If you have a lot of accessories and lenses, it's probably best to stick with the Canon line of cameras if it lets you keep using the accessories.  Other than that, I can't be much help since my camera is the Canon EOS Rebel T3i which is probably a mere generation newer than yours.  I'm happy with it and people like the pictures I take.  The auto-focus is lousy but I'm a mostly a manual sort of photographer and like to have full control over everything.

Why do you want to upgrade?  Is the camera just wearing out or did you want more resolution or are there special features you want?

1812 cannons are so dated.  The US navy is starting to outfit railguns on their destroyers so I'll nominate those for first place.