Started by Rosarium, February 09, 2017, 05:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YeOldeFustilarians

Quote from: Greg on February 09, 2017, 04:11:15 PM
Quote from: Rosarium on February 09, 2017, 03:57:19 PM
I do not know Impy. Is he a SSD only person too?

No, he still has a 3.5 inch floppy.

I know it's only February but this has to be a front-runner for post of the year. 
Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.

Jayne

Quote from: YeOldeFustilarians on February 09, 2017, 04:14:59 PM

I know it's only February but this has to be a front-runner for post of the year.  Gonna be really hard to beat.

I thought it was so crude and inappropriate that I was debating whether I should report it.  I ended up deciding to ignore it, until  I was deeply disturbed by you praising it.  Why on earth do you want to encourage this sort of thing?  This is a traditional Catholic forum.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Rosarium

In like manner these men also defile the flesh, and despise dominion, and blaspheme majesty.  When Michael the archangel, disputing with the devil, contended about the body of Moses, he durst not bring against him the judgment of railing speech, but said: The Lord command thee.  But these men blaspheme whatever things they know not: and what things soever they naturally know, like dumb beasts, in these they are corrupted.

OCLittleFlower

Quote from: Rosarium on February 09, 2017, 04:57:20 PM
I have to be careful about what I think about responses...so many turn out to be not what they seem.

I think it is much better for me to stay hidden from the world.

Oh no, don't be scared away.  They're just having a bit of fun.
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

YeOldeFustilarians

Quote from: Jayne on February 09, 2017, 04:48:46 PM

I know it's only February but this has to be a front-runner for post of the year.  Gonna be really hard to beat.

I thought it was so crude and inappropriate that I was debating whether I should report it.  I ended up deciding to ignore it, until  I was deeply disturbed by you praising it.  Why on earth do you want to encourage this sort of thing?  This is a traditional Catholic forum.

Had no idea what you were talking about.  Re-read, edited accordingly.  But was not intentional.
Go thy ways, old Jack;

Jayne

Quote from: YeOldeFustilarians on February 09, 2017, 05:13:19 PM

Had no idea what you were talking about.  Re-read, edited accordingly.  But was not intentional.

I was pretty sure that you did not intend an additional crude comment, but you were intending to praise Greg's crude comment.  How could anyone think that penis jokes belong here?

YeOldeFustilarians

Quote from: Jayne on February 09, 2017, 05:23:13 PM
Quote from: YeOldeFustilarians on February 09, 2017, 05:13:19 PM

I was pretty sure that you did not intend an additional crude comment, but you were intending to praise Greg's crude comment.  How could anyone think that penis jokes belong here?

Oh well way to go in drawing attention to it then.  Lol.

As far as I'm concerned, nothing's off-limits when it comes to transfags, and certainly not when they masquerade as traditional Catholics, riling up mobs to defend their absurd indecency, causing scandal to no end.  Greg's joke was enormously clever, perfectly contextual, and pointed to an important truth. 
Go thy ways, old Jack;

Jayne

Quote from: YeOldeFustilarians on February 09, 2017, 05:27:50 PM
As far as I'm concerned, nothing's off-limits when it comes to transfags, and certainly not when they masquerade as traditional Catholics, riling up mobs to defend their absurd indecency, causing scandal to no end.  Greg's joke was enormously clever, perfectly contextual, and pointed to an important truth.

So crude offensive humour is OK if the subject is a horrible sin?  How does that even make sense?

Sexual deviants tend to enjoy ribald humour. The people offended were Catholics concerned with purity of speech.  We certainly ought to be off-limits.

Heinrich

Quote from: Rosarium on February 09, 2017, 06:50:49 AM
Quote from: Heinrich on February 09, 2017, 06:31:54 AM
There are many more Canadians Posting nowadays. Not that that is a bad thing.

As long as they are not those French speaking Canadians...

Now that you are Back, it seems right that Devotedknuckles Pops in as well.

I am not sure I remember who that is exactly.

That is upsetting. You baited him with posts and scoured his consciousness with penetrating rejoinders.

Sip sip. 
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Greg

I know it's only February but this has to be a front-runner for post of the year.

Beware the IDE of March !
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Chestertonian

When my son was little he used to refer to his sippy cup as his sip sip
you would hear him in his  room... I WANT MY SIP SIP!!!
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Kaesekopf

Welp, if anyone is wondering why I hate letting people have the ability to edit posts, this thread serves as a prime example.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Greg

Perhaps he forgot what he posted?
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

erin is nice

Quote from: Jayne on February 09, 2017, 08:48:13 AM
Quote from: erin is nice on February 09, 2017, 08:39:22 AM
Quis is around on FB occasionally, hitting on married women (Not me, in case you were wondering. Haven't spoken to him in years)

Quis is on FB.  He does not hit on married women.  Apparently he did something to annoy Erin, though.  That is usually what her spiteful comments mean.

Yes he did. And she was a former Fisheater. I'm not going to name names. He didn't annoy me, but I can't post what he said to me when I helped uncover the "Laura" story.

Jayne

Quote from: erin is nice on February 09, 2017, 09:26:13 PM
Quote from: Jayne on February 09, 2017, 08:48:13 AM
Quote from: erin is nice on February 09, 2017, 08:39:22 AM
Quis is around on FB occasionally, hitting on married women (Not me, in case you were wondering. Haven't spoken to him in years)

Quis is on FB.  He does not hit on married women.  Apparently he did something to annoy Erin, though.  That is usually what her spiteful comments mean.

Yes he did. And they were both two former Fisheaters. I'm not going to name names. He didn't annoy me, but I can't post what he said to me when I helped uncover the "Laura" story.

How do you know this?  Did you personally witness it?  Was it confided to you by the people involved?  I am not going to believe something bad about a person based on your word.  I have seen you maliciously twist the truth in order to attack people too many times.  You are perfectly capable of trashing his reputation because you did not like what he said to you.