Trump Rally, Cincy style

Started by Heinrich, July 28, 2019, 11:03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Heinrich

Let me walk that back a bit. I have obligations this Thursday so you won't see me there.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Padraig

Just got my ticket! Thanks for posting this, I wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

Heinrich

Give us a full report, Padraig.

Padraig

Just passed by an SSPX priest from the Walton, Ky, parish in line.

Heinrich

Padraig

The line is wrapped around the block and back on top of itself.

Padraig

The protestors were there of course. Maybe 20 of them, while there were 20,000 people in line to get into the rally.

Padraig

My friend and I sat down around 5:30, and it was already about 80-85% full (17,000 capacity).

Padraig

You know, it didn't even occur to me to ask for a blessing...

Michael Wilson

Quote from: Padraig on August 01, 2019, 03:54:58 PM
The protestors were there of course. Maybe 20 of them, while there were 20,000 people in line to get into the rally.
Yes, "Mr. Unpopular" also sold out the venue here in Topeka. People cheering wildly.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Heinrich

Quote from: Michael Wilson on August 17, 2019, 12:06:38 PM
Quote from: Padraig on August 01, 2019, 03:54:58 PM
Yes, "Mr. Unpopular" also sold out the venue here in Topeka. People cheering wildly.

Cherokee Chops, Drinking Hops Elizabeth Warren garnered a whopping 75 in New Hampshire the other day.

Carleendiane

I love the way the dems still don't get Trump's draw. Even they can't believe every attendee is a racist loser. Too many. Also love the fact that they are using the same tactics as 2016....fake polls, women tales, criticizing every move he makes. I especially love the fake polls. The size of his crowds alone proves the poils are fake. Yet, they double down. Whatever did not work last time they do MORE. Same strategy but more. Insanity. Last time the polls had Hillary winning. Even she believed that. They can just keep it up! Assures a Trump victory for 2020.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.