President Trump, First Lady test positive for COVID-19

Started by mikemac, October 02, 2020, 05:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awkwardcustomer

Why would the globalists roll out the NWO now, under cover of the Covid scamdemic, if they weren't absolutely certain of the full cooperation of whoever wins in November?  If this really is the NWO being rolled out, Trump and Biden are both in on it.

But if the pandemic is real and it's all been a terrible mistake, and Trump begins to put right by lifting the lockdown and getting the US economy going again, then great.  I hope this is how things turn out. 
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

paul14

Quote from: diaduit on October 05, 2020, 03:17:24 PM
Quote from: Greg on October 05, 2020, 01:22:34 PM
Quote from: awkwardcustomer on October 02, 2020, 01:49:16 PM
We'll see, but I reckon that when Trump is re-elected he will turn, just like Boris, and begin a major NWO roll-out across the US.  I think diaduit has a bet with you on that.

The idea that Trump must be okay because the liberal elites hate him presupposes that members of elites have to like each other.  Kings, princes, barons, emperors, pharaohs, were always rivals and killed each other all the time.  But they never went so far as to threaten the power of the elites over us, the plebs.

Trump just Tweeted the following

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313186529058136070

I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good! Don't be afraid of Covid. Don't let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!

Greg, I'm so happy to see this....I'll start saving for your big steak :)

That is the best kind of gambing there is.  You bet heavily on the outcome that you do not want to happen.  I invented a term for this: Emotional Insurance.  If the bad event happens then you get a big payout, which may be little comfort but provides some small compensation.

Greg

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on October 05, 2020, 06:13:50 PM
Why would the globalists roll out the NWO now, under cover of the Covid scamdemic, if they weren't absolutely certain of the full cooperation of whoever wins in November?

Because they are running out of time.

Because they think it will increase their chances of getting their man in.

A 2 party gentlemen agreement I can see.  Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, were all New World Order.   But Trump is a wildcard and cannot be controlled.

The reason they have killed him is because he is God's tool.  God wants to destroy their evil with Trump the smirking troll.

And let's face it.  It is the most fun politics has ever been in our lifetimes.  Record voter engagement.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

diaduit

Quote from: Greg on October 05, 2020, 04:12:04 PM
When he wins all of the lockdowns will stop.  He wants the economy booming again and lockdowns don't assist with that.  When America stops the rest of the world will follow.

He had to play along with the lockdowns because it was an election year.  But once he has won and he cannot run again he has nothing to lose.  He will go the full Sweden model and just tell people to wash their hands and get on with life.  I reckon he will go nuts and finish that wall too if the civil rioting and fighting does not distract him

You must live in some sort of paranoia bubble awkward.  The first thing he did as President was overturn trade agreements and climate agreements.  These are not actions of someone pushing the NWO's agenda.  Neither is supporting Brexit which is totally anti-NWO.

Are you suggesting Nigel Farage is a new world order stooge?  What about Bishop Williamson?  Is he one too?

Where does it end?

Gracious as ever Greg,

I'm ecstatic he said that yesterday, now if he says it after he gets elected, you've won and I'll be happy to pay.  I might even drink a whiskey.

diaduit

Before you get too excited:

https://thehighwire.com/videos/astrazeneca-saga-continues/?fbclid=IwAR2kQKMMv7Q2WLPeLAfOM6GWV9THC4h4b56sRNkRJl2qK0hWuvu7y-1ZpXQ

Trump makes a claim that the vaccines are looking good and the pharma companies won't take a chance on a bad vaccine because of liability ....eh we know thats not true.

Also no one replied to my earlier post that Trump fired the pandemic team in 2018 (set up in response to the ebola outbreak) and what do you know but Deborah Byrx brings in Fauci who happens to be so intertwined with the Wuhan lab, Microsofts Bill Gates, his wife is head of Dept of Bioethics and shady human trials, owning patents and horribly corrupt with HIV medicines....all very coincidental. Wasn't that all nice and handy for Fauci.

awkwardcustomer

Obviously I don't agree with you that Trump is God's instrument for destroying the evil globalists.  I think the globalists are God's instrument for bringing about the reign of the antichrist which can only be defeated by Christ Himself when He comes again.  Hey.  Now whose mental health is most in doubt?

If Trump wins and ends the lockdown, Covid will turn out to be a mass nervous breakdown by the governments of the world over a flu bug and Trump will be the man who restores the US and the rest of the world to sanity.

But if Trump wins and goes full lockdown with curfews, mandatory masks, vaccines, bringing in the military etc, then Covid will turn out to be the cover for rolling out the NWO and Trump will have been in on it all along.

I do agree with you about one thing though - it's exciting, and we'll know very soon.

And by the way, if you would take your eyes off Trump for 5 minutes and have a look at how the country you actually live in is turning into a police state, you might be a bit paranoid too.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  

Greg

God will destroy the globalists.

Trump is there purely to make them mad before God destroys them.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

awkwardcustomer

Greg

?? ????? ?????? ???? ?????? ???? ?????' ??? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ????

evil appears as good in the minds of those whom god leads to destruction

What is the primary function of Trump?  What does he accomplish better than anyone has ever done it before.  What is he absolutely fabulous at doing?

Greg

There is one very good reason for liking Trump.

If you don't like him he will drive you absolutely nuts.

Talk to any rational person who does not like him and the reasons they give you for not liking him are straight out of the media.

So they are angry because someone else is angry.  And that is nuts.

awkwardcustomer

You're getting emotional now.  I thought only women did that.

I don't dislike Trump.  But a succession of lying, treacherous politicians over the past 25 years at least hasn't exactly inspired me to trust any of them, loose cannon or not.  Boris Johnson was a loose cannon and just look at him now, if you can tear your eyes off Trump that is.

Greg

You have to trust somebody, since you cannot survive by yourself.

Trump is so bizarre that I trust him.  Nobody that bizarre could work for the new world order.

It would have to be called the new world disorder.

diaduit

Quote from: Greg on October 06, 2020, 03:21:53 AM
?? ????? ?????? ???? ?????? ???? ?????' ??? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ????

evil appears as good in the minds of those whom god leads to destruction

What is the primary function of Trump?  What does he accomplish better than anyone has ever done it before.  What is he absolutely fabulous at doing?

To consolidate all the Right before the vaccine and usher them to take it....because we trust him!!

Greg

If you take ANY vaccine you don't need you have always been an idiot.  Vaccines if they work at all work because most people take them without needing them.

Trump will not force a Covid vaccine on anyone.  How can he after the way he has behaved?  His voter base would never trust a covid vaccine and nobody under 65 is dying anyway, so why bother?  I don't take the flu shot, and never would.   I don't fear influenza.

CV is killing very old people and people with comorbities and the very rare freak.  At least 30% of people will flat out refuse.

All Trump will do is talk and let those who fear take it.