ebay auction St. Andrew Daily Missal

Started by martin88nyc, December 21, 2018, 08:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin88nyc

I just lost to a tricky bidder by .5$  :( did anybody here just got a new St. Andrew Missal for 20.50$  :)
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Bernadette

What I do is enter the highest amount I'm willing to pay for an item. That way, if someone else gets it, it sells for more than I was willing to pay anyway. And no, I didn't buy the missal. ;) The print's too small for me.
My Lord and my God.

Maximilian

Quote from: martin88nyc on December 21, 2018, 08:20:07 PM
I just lost to a tricky bidder by .5$  :( did anybody here just got a new St. Andrew Missal for 20.50$  :)

It's all part of the game. That's what makes it fun.

BTW, one always loses by 50 cents. The other bidder may have said that he was willing to go $20 higher than you, but the system only enters the amount that it takes to top your bid.

Gardener

Yep, enter your highest bid amount and *don't forget to factor shipping if you have to pay for it*.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.