For Sale: 1940s-1950s Divine Office 4 Volume Set

Started by Kaesekopf, October 04, 2013, 04:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

I have come into possession of a 4 volume set of the Divine Office.  It was printed in the mid-1950s, far as I can tell.  The quality is VERY nice and very good.  Solid binding, still.  It is all-Latin.  I will post pictures later this weekend, but if you are interested, I can also send pictures.  Leather set, the edges are all still gold. 

PM if you are interested.  Price is negotiable/somewhat reasonable.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kaesekopf

Yo yo.

This is up for sale.  Reasonably priced.  Would make great Christmas gift.  :D

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Kaesekopf

Kaesekopf

More information:

The imprimatur of this breviary set reads as follows:
Imprimatur
Mechliniae, die 11 Maji 1956
+L.J. Suenens, Vic. Gen.
Imprime en Belgique, Printed in Belgium

tradne4163

I take it the other party wasn't interested after all.... check your PM in that case.
Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Take any post I write with a grain of salt. I've been wrong before, and can be again

VeraeFidei

So this is an edition with the new rubrics and calendar of the Pius XII 1955 alterations?

rbjmartin

Kaesekopf