The Former West is Nuts,

Started by james03, January 10, 2024, 10:29:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Quote from: Michael Wilson on January 15, 2024, 02:53:00 PM
Quote from: Heinrich on January 12, 2024, 05:57:43 PMCorrect. Like the mobility the Wehrmacht Panzers executed when they routed the British and French in May of 1940.
Had to do also with the Wehrmacht deploying their tanks "en masse" on a narrow front, instead of dispersing them through the whole front lines. They just adapted Napoleon's infantry tactics to Armor, and it worked very well.
https://youtu.be/p15DIfTLUAY?si=cnsiKth8LlKl2zLQ
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

james03

Eye Bleach Warning!!!  Incoming!

Proceed to the next post with caution.  You've been warned.

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

Not the Onion.  This is Scott Kirby.  CEO of United Airlines

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

james03

United pilot.  A man with mental health problems who thinks he's a woman.

bedtimeprayers

One thing that stands out to me in this article is that the weak limp-wristed pandering to mentally ill chronic sinners is much like what is coming out of the current Vatican leadership...
The word "Collision" is triggering in an academic setting,"Sodomy"  is triggering in a religious one. Both call for the masses to cater to a few insane people's twisted desires.
Just an observation...
Behold, the Handmaiden of the Lord, let it be done to me according to Thy Word.

Heinrich

Wonderful. I'm flying South America on United in March.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Greg

Let's hope none of their staff want your seat to get between flights.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

clau clau

Quote from: Heinrich on January 16, 2024, 06:36:24 PMWonderful. I'm flying South America on United in March.

Here's some recommended reading.    8)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Air-Disaster-Vol-Macarthur-Job/dp/1875671110/ref=monarch_sidesheet

edit: I reckon MacArthur Job will have enough material for Air Disaster 4 once this Boeing 737max fiasco/tragedy plays out.  God must have a sense of humour; the man who wrote the formative book on air accidents has the surname "Job".
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

awkward customer

mistake

james03

Engine comes apart on a 747 cargo plane over Miami.  Cool video:

Twitter Link

Put on your surprise face for Altas Air:

In another Atlas incident:

QuoteThe National Transportation Safety Board heard testimony Tuesday on the cause of the crash of Atlas Air Flight 3591 on February 23, 2019.

Investigators called the co-pilot who was flying the jet a "train wreck" during training. They say first officer Conrad Jules Aska incorrectly believed the jet was about to stall before pushing it into a fatal nosedive. ... The report said Aska's "tendency to respond impulsively and inappropriately when faced with an unexpected event during training scenarios at multiple employers suggest an inability to remain calm during stressful situations."

"I'm miffed why this pilot was allowed to continue in the cockpit," NTSB board member Michael Graham said.

https://revolver.news/2024/01/disturbing-dei-link-to-boeing-747-plane-on-fire-in-the-skies-above-miami/

LausTibiChriste

Atlas Air was a B748 too...only 8 years old. If it was a 25-year-old B744, I'd be more forgiving.

Rumour on the tarmac is a softball-sized hole was caused by a boroscope inspection plug that somebody neglected to reinstall after inspection.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

james03

When you know the difference between a B744 and a B748, you sir are indeed an airplane geek.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: james03 on January 23, 2024, 02:27:08 PMWhen you know the difference between a B744 and a B748, you sir are indeed an airplane geek.

'Tis my favourite plane. Seriously considering starting a cargo airline so I can own a couple.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

james03

Contact the arms smuggling dude we traded for the lesbian pot-smoking basketball player.  Maybe he'll give you some contracts to supply Wagner.  Moscow James will put in a good word for you at the Kremlin.

Melkite

Quote from: Heinrich on January 16, 2024, 06:36:24 PMWonderful. I'm flying South America on United in March.

As long as the co-pilot is still sane, you should be fine.

What date, though?  Flying terrifies me under normal conditions.  I'll pray your flight arrives and returns safely.