Explosive new book lifts lid on gay priests in the Vatican

Started by Sojourn, February 13, 2019, 07:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sojourn

The book, "In the Closet of the Vatican", written by French sociologist and journalist Frederic Martel, reports that around 80 per cent of clerics working in the Roman Curia are gay – although not necessarily sexually active – and details how they adhere to an unspoken code of the "closet".

https://www.thetablet.co.uk/news/11356/explosive-new-book-lifts-lid-on-gay-priests-in-the-vatican

O felix culpa quae talem et tantum meruit habere redemptorem!

bigbadtrad

I believe it. They are great at creating a blackmail culture. Get 1 in high enough and they will metastasize like cancer appointing boyfriends and now with the argument of homophobia they are certainly going to own the place.
"God has proved his love to us by laying down his life for our sakes; we too must be ready to lay down our lives for the sake of our brethren." 1 John 3:16

Josephine87

A priest wrote on 1 Peter Five how they use confessions to blackmail the "good" priests (the "slightly better than raging queer" priests).
"Begin again." -St. Teresa of Avila

"My present trial seems to me a somewhat painful one, and I have the humiliation of knowing how badly I bore it at first. I now want to accept and to carry this little cross joyfully, to carry it silently, with a smile in my heart and on my lips, in union with the Cross of Christ. My God, blessed be Thou; accept from me each day the embarrassment, inconvenience, and pain this misery causes me. May it become a prayer and an act of reparation." -Elisabeth Leseur