BREAKING: Sodomite School Literature targets Kindergarteners

Started by james03, October 03, 2018, 06:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

There evidently is a website used by Texas public schools for educational courses.  On a course for kindergarteners there is literature on sodomite families.  It gets worse.  This material is not viewable from the parents' screen.  It is only present on the students' screen.

I'm waiting on details.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll have screenshots and the name of the course.  I'll give the exclusive to Suscipe, then break it on social media.  I'd appreciate it if you all can spread it via Facebook, etc... and contact your local governments.  It is likely that Texas is not the only State that uses this material.  Also please send this out to people you know in Texas.

More tomorrow, stay tuned.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

The program is called "Pebble Go".  Please contact your State representatives and find out if your State is using it.  It is definitely being used in Texas.

The first screen is the parent's menu.  Note sodomite families are not listed.  The second screenshot is what the kids use.  Here the program on sodomite families is listed.  Spread this far and wide.

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

james03

It's an election year.  Call your State officials and ask about this.  Get this on Facebook.  Fight.

Heinrich

The first screen shot is for the kids. The second is for adults, if what you are saying is the problem, i.e. sodomy being promoted as just another normal family flavor.

Regardless, it is a crime. I just read Luke 17 today:

"And he said to his disciples: It is impossible that scandals should not come: but woe to him through whom they come. [2] It were better for him, that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should scandalize one of these little ones."

Sadly, I would be most parents, not enough even, would really even care. Even in Texas. I taught in a "conservative" district for years and the licentiousness was status quo: immodesty, gay club, transgenders, etc. Nary a parent raised a ruckus at board meetings or letters to editor. People really don't care. As Dr. E Michael Jones said: (paraphrase) sexual liberation is political control. Let the passions rule and your principals will be stultified. 
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.