Morality of Covid-19 lockdown

Started by MaximGun, January 21, 2021, 12:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikemac

For about the past year we have all known what an asymptomatic case of COVID-19 is, right?

What is asymptomatic case of COVID-19?

An asymptomatic laboratory-confirmed case is a person infected with COVID-19 who does not develop symptoms. Asymptomatic transmission refers to transmission of the virus from a person, who does not develop symptoms.

Well a friend was telling me yesterday that she got tested for covid-19 because she visits her mother who lives in a long term care home.  Her test came back showing that she was asymptomatic, so she phoned and asked whether she was positive or negative for covid-19.  She was told that she was negative for covid-19, yet she was still asymptomatic.  What gives?  Just more confusion.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

MaximGun

Quote from: Miriam_M on January 26, 2021, 06:53:05 PM
Father James Altman
1-24-21 Sermon
Immoral lockdowns and eternal consequences for those who locked us down

Salient portion begins at 10:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZlE4OumEyg&feature=emb_logo

One of the things that disturbs me greatly is that the entire global church has be scammed into shutting down for a year and massively restricting the sacraments.

The gates of hell won't prevail against it but Bill Gates will gaslight every Bishop in the world and deprive millions of the last rights because priests are not allowed into hospitals over a grossly exaggerated threat.

Catholic Church has been played.  So much for its claim of wisdom and its divine mission to care for souls.  It lifted up its skirts and ran away like a schoolgirl from a mouse or spider.

Melkor

Quote from: MaximGun on February 19, 2021, 07:27:29 PM
Father James Altman
1-24-21 Sermon

One of the things that disturbs me greatly is that the entire global church has be scammed into shutting down for a year and massively restricting the sacraments.

The gates of hell won't prevail against it but Bill Gates will gaslight every Bishop in the world and deprive millions of the last rights because priests are not allowed into hospitals over a grossly exaggerated threat.

Catholic Church has been played.  So much for its claim of wisdom and its divine mission to care for souls.  It lifted up its skirts and ran away like a schoolgirl from a mouse or spider.

I would watch your mouth, insulting the Bride of Christ like this. I cannot imagine the Good Lord being pleased with what you are saying.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

Angela

Father James Altman
1-24-21 Sermon

You sound very bitter. I understand the human side of the Church is more than lacking, but don't lose sight of the Divine side. Just as the Apostles couldn't believe that they saw Our Lord, the Son of God, being crucified and die, they must have lost hope. What a contradiction! How could this be, God dying?

What  Her Spouse endured, the Church also will go through. Please do not, under any circumstance, lose sight of the Divine mission of our Holy Mother Church. And especially refrain from insulting Her, as it is Christ Himself you insult.

Prayerful

Father James Altman
1-24-21 Sermon

It seems strange. Perhaps some ecclesial theories of Church, anti-church are not without merit.

Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.