Traditional Catholic Truth

Started by Croix de Fer, September 17, 2020, 10:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Croix de Fer

The world hates Jesus Christ, and they hate, persecute and kill you because you profess His Name. Do not despair, Luke 19:27 and Apocalypse of St. John 14:14-20 are nigh.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVenysqE7wk[/yt]
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. ~ Psalms 143:1 (Douay-Rheims)

Jayne

The above video is "Pastor" Dowell of the heretical group Straitway Ministries who call themselves Hebrew Israelites.  They are Judaizers who, for example, teach keeping the Lord's Day on Saturday and following Old Testament dietary laws. https://www.straitwaytruth.com/index.htm

The label "Traditional Catholic Truth" was not part of the original video.  I would guess that this title was added at the "google Lavon Affair" channel (the immediate source of the above) when the video was copied there.  There are several videos there by "Pastor" Dowell referring to him as a trad Catholic.

Croix-de-Fer appears to be a follower of this group.  His claim to be Catholic seems to be based on referring to these people as Catholics, even though that is not something they call themselves.

There is no legitimate basis that I can see for calling these people Catholic or any of their teachings "Traditional Catholic Truth".
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Croix de Fer

Quote from: Jayne on September 17, 2020, 01:08:09 PM
The above video is "Pastor" Dowell of the heretical group Straitway Ministries who call themselves Hebrew Israelites.  They are Judaizers who, for example, teach keeping the Lord's Day on Saturday and following Old Testament dietary laws. https://www.straitwaytruth.com/index.htm

The label "Traditional Catholic Truth" was not part of the original video.  I would guess that this title was added at the "google Lavon Affair" channel (the immediate source of the above) when the video was copied there.  There are several videos there by "Pastor" Dowell referring to him as a trad Catholic.

Croix-de-Fer appears to be a follower of this group.  His claim to be Catholic seems to be based on referring to these people as Catholics, even though that is not something they call themselves.

There is no legitimate basis that I can see for calling these people Catholic or any of their teachings "Traditional Catholic Truth".

Hi, JayneK. What the man says in the video is true Catholic teaching. The message, not the messenger.
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. ~ Psalms 143:1 (Douay-Rheims)

Jayne

Heretics sometimes say things that are true, but that does not make it a true Catholic teaching.  It is the nature of heresy to build its lies on scraps of truth.  If it had no truth to it at all, it would not be able to deceive people.  We should not contribute to their deception by referring to anything they say as Catholic teaching, not even the bits they get right.

Croix de Fer

Quote from: Jayne on September 17, 2020, 01:24:42 PM
Heretics sometimes say things that are true, but that does not make it a true Catholic teaching.  It is the nature of heresy to build its lies on scraps of truth.  If it had no truth to it at all, it would not be able to deceive people.  We should not contribute to their deception by referring to anything they say as Catholic teaching, not even the bits they get right.

I agree but nothing he said in the video I posted above is heretical. It's succinct true Catholic teaching that has been abandoned by the effeminate Newchurch masquerading as "catholic" for the last 50 years.

Greg

I am pretty sure this is him.

What a clown.

This video is also entitled Traditional Catholic's raw truth about women and marriage.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Croix de Fer

Greg

Odd thing to have on your channel.  A drunken rant from someone else.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Jayne

Quote from: Croix de Fer on September 17, 2020, 01:31:13 PM
I agree but nothing he said in the video I posted above is heretical. It's succinct true Catholic teaching that has been abandoned by the effeminate Newchurch masquerading as "catholic" for the last 50 years.

You are identifying yourself as a Hebrew Israelite in your profile, calling this Catholic.  You are posting videos from a Hebrew Israelite site, calling it Catholic truth.  You are masquerading as a Catholic. Whatever has been happening in the Church lately does not excuse you promoting a clearly heretical group and presenting them as Catholic, even if the "pastor" managed to go one and a half minutes without explicitly stating a heresy. 

There were multiple heretical assumptions underlying the video and these do not become acceptable just because he was able to say a few things that were not wrong.

Croix de Fer

Quote from: Jayne on September 17, 2020, 01:51:34 PM
Quote from: Croix de Fer on September 17, 2020, 01:31:13 PM

You are identifying yourself as a Hebrew Israelite in your profile, calling this Catholic.  You are posting videos from a Hebrew Israelite site, calling it Catholic truth.  You are masquerading as a Catholic. Whatever has been happening in the Church lately does not excuse you promoting a clearly heretical group and presenting them as Catholic, even if the "pastor" managed to go one and a half minutes without explicitly stating a heresy. 

There were multiple heretical assumptions underlying the video and these do not become acceptable just because he was able to say a few things that were not wrong.

That man and his "ministry" aren't true Hebrew Israelites. I don't belong to his "ministry". I know he's a heretic. I'm a real Catholic (traditional). However, what that man stated in the video is true Catholic teaching.

Jayne

Quote from: Croix de Fer on September 17, 2020, 01:55:45 PM
That man and his ministry aren't true Hebrew Israelites. I don't belong to his "ministry". I know he's a heretic. I'm a real Catholic (traditional). However, what that man stated in the video is true Catholic teaching.

True Catholic teaching is based on tradition (which includes Scripture) and recognizing the teaching authority of the Catholic Church.  This man rejects these things.  His understanding of tradition is reduced to Sola Scriptura.  He hates the Catholic Church and does not understand her role in preserving and promoting the truth.  Anything true that this man says is accidental.

It is not Catholic truth and it should not be referred to as such.  And, by calling yourself a Hebrew Israelite, you are identifying yourself with the heretical group that you post videos from.  If you are a real Catholic then you need to stop associating yourself to heretics.

Greg

When Jayne and I are working as a tag team against you are already dead.

There are not enough hours in the day.  We will rip you apart.

You are going to envy the dead soon sugar boy.  Or KK will ban you to put you out of your MGTOW misery.

Jayne, this could be the start of a beautiful relationship.  ;)

Croix de Fer

Quote from: Greg on September 17, 2020, 02:21:09 PM
When Jayne and I are working as a tag team against you are already dead.

There are not enough hours in the day.  We will rip you apart.

You are going to envy the dead soon sugar boy.  Or KK will ban you to put you out of your MGTOW misery.

Jayne, this could be the start of a beautiful relationship.  ;)

Neat story.

Croix de Fer

Quote from: Jayne on September 17, 2020, 02:15:32 PM
Quote from: Croix de Fer on September 17, 2020, 01:55:45 PM
That man and his ministry aren't true Hebrew Israelites. I don't belong to his "ministry". I know he's a heretic. I'm a real Catholic (traditional). However, what that man stated in the video is true Catholic teaching.

True Catholic teaching is based on tradition (which includes Scripture) and recognizing the teaching authority of the Catholic Church.  This man rejects these things.  His understanding of tradition is reduced to Sola Scriptura.  He hates the Catholic Church and does not understand her role in preserving and promoting the truth.  Anything true that this man says is accidental.

I know. That still doesn't take away from the truth, which is taught by the real Catholic Church, in the video. People need to hear it because all they get from the pulpit these days is essentially "kumbaya" from some faggot or effeminate "priest". People need to know Who is the real Jesus Christ and what lies ahead for humanity when He returns.

Quote from: Jayne on September 17, 2020, 02:15:32 PMAnd, by calling yourself a Hebrew Israelite, you are identifying yourself with the heretical group that you post videos from.  If you are a real Catholic then you need to stop associating yourself to heretics.

Catholics (not the Novus Ordo) are the true Hebrew Israelites.

Greg

I haven't had mass from an effeminate priest since Father Waters in 1977.