Done Anything Fun Lately?

Started by piabee, March 11, 2013, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ancilla Domini

Don't worry, OC. Vetus is all about fun. Case in point.  :)

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Ancilla Domini on March 12, 2013, 03:58:04 PM
Don't worry, OC. Vetus is all about fun. Case in point.  :)

Not true, either.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

piabee

Went to return something and ended up spending about five times what I got back. And the Veronica Mars Kickstarter was fully funded in less than 11 hours! Not that that was something I did. Fun nevertheless.

totiusque

Played Pictionary with a group of friends while sipping red wine and discussing the 'upcoming Conclave'.  Looks like we'll have to set up a post-Conclave party now.
"Whenever anything disagreeable or displeasing happens to you, remember Christ crucified and be silent."
—St John of the Cross

Dom Passerini

Quote from: poche on March 11, 2013, 11:22:54 PM
I went to the fish fry at my parish and filled up on fish tacos, fried fish and french fries.
Then i went to the stations of the cross
:) :) :)

Wow.  I haven't gone past this post yet.  Just wow.  This sounds AWESOME.  I am so hungry.  This whole Lent thing is about losing weight, non?

The Stabat Mater is my favorite sequence, and one of my favorite prayers.  I wrote a paper on it one time!
a sparrow all alone on the housetop

poche

Quote from: Dom Passerini on March 14, 2013, 12:23:33 AM
Quote from: poche on March 11, 2013, 11:22:54 PM
I went to the fish fry at my parish and filled up on fish tacos, fried fish and french fries.
Then i went to the stations of the cross

Wow.  I haven't gone past this post yet.  Just wow.  This sounds AWESOME.  I am so hungry.  This whole Lent thing is about losing weight, non?

The Stabat Mater is my favorite sequence, and one of my favorite prayers.  I wrote a paper on it one time!
Go to your local atations of the cross. There is a plenary indulgence involved.

Dom Passerini

I know.  Wish I could.  My schedule doesn't permit.   :-\
a sparrow all alone on the housetop

poche

Quote from: Dom Passerini on March 14, 2013, 01:07:46 AM
I know.  Wish I could.  My schedule doesn't permit.   :-\
join us in spirit.

poche

I went to the fish fry and had two plates of fried fish and french fries and three fish tacos
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Penelope

Saw a 3D IMAX movie with my fiance tonight! It's nice to have fun.

kayla_veronica

Quote from: Penelope on March 16, 2013, 10:35:15 PM
Saw a 3D IMAX movie with my fiance tonight! It's nice to have fun.

Ooooo what movie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable,
most incomprehensible and ineffable Name of God
be forever praised, blessed, loved, adored
and glorified in Heaven, on earth,
and under the earth,
by all the creatures of God,
and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ,
in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.
Amen.

OCLittleFlower

I went to a booksigning yesterday and got to meet an author who inspired me to keep writing at a time when I almost gave up.
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

Kaesekopf

Cashed an old paycheck, got gas, learned how to etch a PCB with hydrogen peroxide and muriatic acid with possibly some of the nerdiest people ever, went shopping, ate ChikFilA, bought some brandy and Angostura bitters (to mix brandy Old Fashioneds), bought my favorite Louisville micro brew (German style altbier from BBC), came home, did my taxes, ordered Internet to be installed Monday, and planned a meet up with one of my mods and his wife.  Oh, and drank some brandy old fashioneds.

All in all.....today was a very good and fun day.  :)
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

poche

Quote from: Kaesekopf on March 17, 2013, 12:37:12 AM
Cashed an old paycheck, got gas, learned how to etch a PCB with hydrogen peroxide and muriatic acid with possibly some of the nerdiest people ever, went shopping, ate ChikFilA, bought some brandy and Angostura bitters (to mix brandy Old Fashioneds), bought my favorite Louisville micro brew (German style altbier from BBC), came home, did my taxes, ordered Internet to be installed Monday, and planned a meet up with one of my mods and his wife.  Oh, and drank some brandy old fashioneds.

All in all.....today was a very good and fun day.  :)
When did you go to mass?

kayla_veronica

Finished watching Brideshead Revisited (the TV series, not the movie). Really wanting to read the book now.
May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable,
most incomprehensible and ineffable Name of God
be forever praised, blessed, loved, adored
and glorified in Heaven, on earth,
and under the earth,
by all the creatures of God,
and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ,
in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.
Amen.