Last movie you saw?

Started by tmw89, December 27, 2012, 03:03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Good! I enjoyed the series. My daughter saw it last night too and loved it.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

verenaerin

Ugh, I want to see it so bad. But Mr. T is working the weekend. Maybe I will see it on Monday.

verenaerin

Apparently I won't be seeing it, it is only in select cities. Tiny town in the middle of nowhere, PA was not selected.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Arun

Quote from: verenaerin on March 15, 2014, 04:42:28 PM
But Mr. T is working the weekend.

oh, man. i pity the fool...

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

piabee

Quote from: verenaerin on March 15, 2014, 04:57:06 PM
Apparently I won't be seeing it, it is only in select cities. Tiny town in the middle of nowhere, PA was not selected.

They released it to download and rent online yesterday, too, for fans in exactly your situation!

SamVanHouten

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Beautifully written, beautifully acted. It's very much a break-up movie, despite what people will have you think.

Larry

The Agony and the Ecstasy. Great performances from Rex Harrison and Chuck Heston.
"At the evening of life, we shall be judged on our love."-St. John of the Cross

verenaerin

Quote from: piabee on March 15, 2014, 06:24:02 PM
Quote from: verenaerin on March 15, 2014, 04:57:06 PM

They released it to download and rent online yesterday, too, for fans in exactly your situation!

Awesome! That is perfect. I would have never looked into it. Thanks for the heads up! :)

red solo cup

The Grand Exotic Marigold Hotel. This had everybody in it. Maggie Smith. Judi Dench. The gal who played Mathew's mother  on Downton Abbey.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

ChristConquers

Do not think that I came to send peace upon earth: I came not to send peace, but the sword.

Life is a workshop of hierarchies. Only death is democratic.

Whoever says that he "belongs to his time" is only saying that he agrees with the largest number of fools at that moment.

- Nicolás Gómez Dávila

voxxpopulisuxx

Quote from: red solo cup on March 21, 2014, 05:31:26 AM
The Grand Exotic Marigold Hotel. This had everybody in it. Maggie Smith. Judi Dench. The gal who played Mathew's mother  on Downton Abbey.
Theres very little beautifull about India after watching this Netflix episode of 'An Idiot abroad."
http://movies.netflix.com/WiPlayer?movieid=70297418&trkid=7882979&t=An+Idiot+Abroad%3A+Ssn+1%3A+India
Lord Jesus Christ Most High Son of God have Mercy On Me a Sinner (Jesus Prayer)

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." – Christopher Columbus
911!
"Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake, and so earn some right to rejoice when the victory is won. "— Louisa May Alcott

"From man's sweat and God's love, beer came into the world."St. Arnold (580-640)

Geocentrism holds no possible atheistic downside.

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

maryslittlegarden

Movie weekend.  Finished XMen and am on to The King's Speech. 
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on March 22, 2014, 06:13:08 PM
Movie weekend.  Finished XMen and am on to The King's Speech.

On to A Man for All Seasons

Habitual_Ritual

Saving Mr Banks. Actually very good.
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)