Malachi123 is Chris Tulsa

Started by Heinrich, November 10, 2022, 09:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Malachi123 on November 11, 2022, 06:30:47 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on November 11, 2022, 05:07:18 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on November 11, 2022, 03:42:29 PM
Can't he just apologize and ask to come back?
That's all it takes, yes. 

And a change in behavior, to avoid getting banned again.

I Malachi123 do hereby confess that yes, I am in fact christulsa.  I also apologize for assuming a new username without prior permission.  I also apologize for contributing unnecessarily to past quarrels in particular with Heinrich at the time of my ban. I pledge to keep all forum rules now and in the future. I also ask to stay under the name Malachi123.

Also, for the record, having serious cause to swear before God, only for special cases would I state this, before God my Maker and Supreme Judge, to clear my name, I swear to be true that I never threatened anyone on this forum as accused of by Heinrich or anyone else, in threads or by pms. He needs to himself confirm this by showing evidence, which he is free to do here, since there is none, otherwise confess to false accusation of a brother in the Faith and sewing discord by his sniping comments and starting this thread.  He owes me no apology for his past history of sniping, but he needs to stop now.

I'd also ask you remove this thread once you've made your decision.  Hindsight is 20/20.  I would have chosen a different name than my given name, indicating where I live.

Banned. 

This is your fourth account?  If you're interested in coming back and posting like a normal poster, I would hope your method of posting would change.  In addition to that, you should probably reach out to me privately (via email, preferably) and handle your concerns about coming back. 

Alas.  Here we are.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Bonaventure

Quote from: Kaesekopf on November 11, 2022, 07:39:14 PM
Quote from: Malachi123 on November 11, 2022, 06:30:47 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on November 11, 2022, 05:07:18 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on November 11, 2022, 03:42:29 PMCan't he just apologize and ask to come back?
That's all it takes, yes. 

And a change in behavior, to avoid getting banned again.

I Malachi123 do hereby confess that yes, I am in fact christulsa.  I also apologize for assuming a new username without prior permission.  I also apologize for contributing unnecessarily to past quarrels in particular with Heinrich at the time of my ban. I pledge to keep all forum rules now and in the future. I also ask to stay under the name Malachi123.

Also, for the record, having serious cause to swear before God, only for special cases would I state this, before God my Maker and Supreme Judge, to clear my name, I swear to be true that I never threatened anyone on this forum as accused of by Heinrich or anyone else, in threads or by pms. He needs to himself confirm this by showing evidence, which he is free to do here, since there is none, otherwise confess to false accusation of a brother in the Faith and sewing discord by his sniping comments and starting this thread.  He owes me no apology for his past history of sniping, but he needs to stop now.

I'd also ask you remove this thread once you've made your decision.  Hindsight is 20/20.  I would have chosen a different name than my given name, indicating where I live.

Banned. 

This is your fourth account?  If you're interested in coming back and posting like a normal poster, I would hope your method of posting would change.  In addition to that, you should probably reach out to me privately (via email, preferably) and handle your concerns about coming back. 

Alas.  Here we are.

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."