Malachi123 is Chris Tulsa

Started by Heinrich, November 10, 2022, 09:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Said poster has been permanently banned, yet feels he is justified to continue cobbling attention here under yet another name.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Xavier

Are you sure that he is? I don't know either way, just asking.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Malachi123

For posting in a couple threads about prepping and my views on the war.  Lol. Ok.

Just out of curiosity, what makes you SO certain I'm him that you'd start a thread to stir up trouble?  You're acting paranoid. I could be many different people. 

You're off base, brother. I come in peace. Take care.

Heinrich

Quote from: Malachi123 on November 10, 2022, 10:41:40 AM
For posting in a couple threads about prepping and my views on the war.  Lol. Ok.

Just out of curiosity, what makes you SO certain I'm him that you'd start a thread to stir up trouble?  You're acting paranoid. I could be many different people. 

(Honestly) fill out the welcome questionnaire. And then declare that you are not Chris Tulsa/Bubba/General Lee. Maybe then I'll consider retracting.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Malachi123

You've got a deal. Just posted it.

Heinrich

LOL, Chris. You aren't fooling anyone.

Bernadette

This is a very strange denial.
My Lord and my God.

Heinrich

Quote from: Bernadette on November 11, 2022, 07:35:29 AM

This is a very strange denial.

Dissumulation

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Heinrich on November 10, 2022, 09:41:12 AM
Said poster has been permanently banned, yet feels he is justified to continue cobbling attention here under yet another name.

I'm pretty sure he's mentally unwell, given how many times he's attempted to come back and post.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Heinrich

Quote from: Kaesekopf on November 11, 2022, 11:38:53 AM
Quote from: Heinrich on November 10, 2022, 09:41:12 AM

I'm pretty sure he's mentally unwell, given how many times he's attempted to come back and post.

Looking past the injustice of his behavior, one has to have a modicum of concern here.

Bernadette

Can't he just apologize and ask to come back?
My Lord and my God.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Bernadette on November 11, 2022, 03:42:29 PM
That's all it takes, yes. 

And a change in behavior, to avoid getting banned again. 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Malachi123

Quote from: Kaesekopf on November 11, 2022, 05:07:18 PM

I Malachi123 do hereby confess that yes, I am in fact christulsa.  I also apologize for assuming a new username without prior permission.  I also apologize for contributing unnecessarily to past quarrels in particular with Heinrich at the time of my ban. I pledge to keep all forum rules now and in the future. I also ask to stay under the name Malachi123.

Also, for the record, having serious cause to swear before God, only for special cases would I state this, before God my Maker and Supreme Judge, to clear my name, I swear to be true that I never threatened anyone on this forum as accused of by Heinrich or anyone else, in threads or by pms. He needs to himself confirm this by showing evidence, which he is free to do here, since there is none, otherwise confess to false accusation of a brother in the Faith and sewing discord by his sniping comments and starting this thread.  He owes me no apology for his past history of sniping, but he needs to stop now.

I'd also ask you remove this thread once you've made your decision.  Hindsight is 20/20.  I would have chosen a different name than my given name, indicating where I live.

Heinrich

Quote from: Malachi123 on November 11, 2022, 06:30:47 PM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on November 11, 2022, 05:07:18 PM

I Malachi123 do hereby confess that yes, I am in fact christulsa.  I also apologize for assuming a new username without prior permission.  I also apologize for contributing unnecessarily to past quarrels in particular with Heinrich at the time of my ban. I pledge to keep all forum rules now and in the future. I also ask to stay under the name Malachi123.

Also, for the record, having serious cause to swear before God, only for special cases would I state this, before God my Maker and Supreme Judge, to clear my name, I swear to be true that I never threatened anyone on this forum as accused of by Heinrich or anyone else, in threads or by pms. He needs to himself confirm this by showing evidence, which he is free to do here, since there is none, otherwise confess to false accusation of a brother in the Faith and sewing discord by his sniping comments and starting this thread.  He owes me no apology for his past history of sniping, but he needs to stop now.

I'd also ask you remove this thread once you've made your decision.  Hindsight is 20/20.  I would have chosen a different name than my given name, indicating where I live.

You are indeed a severely distorted individual. Laying out demands? Continuing to gainsay?