Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orate

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

dymphna17

^ :lol: ^  Good one Orate!  Good morning all, with 5 minutes to spare!  Have a great day!  Today is Hubby's birthday, so I'd better get busy around here.  My gift to him this year is to "not have a migrane"  ;)  .  Let's see if I can pull it off.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Good morning! Still cold here, but probably not under 35. So....I didn't get much done yesterday, but today I just may! Laundry is piling up, so if I want something to wear...guess I should turn to!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

So Dymph, how was your No Migraine BD celebration? Happy BD, Mr. DYMPH!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

PerEvangelicaDicta

Good morning dearest SD family!
Ugh, what a looooong winter.... but God's Will be done.

I'm not usually available in the AM to give ya'll a big hug, but be assured you're in my morning offerings.

Dymphna, Orate, SM (did I miss someone?!) - I love the inspirational beautiful pics you post. 

:pray1: :grouphug:  :-*  :cheeseheadbeer:
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Carleendiane

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on April 11, 2018, 08:38:48 AM
Good morning dearest SD family!
Ugh, what a looooong winter.... but God's Will be done.

I'm not usually available in the AM to give ya'll a big hug, but be assured you're in my morning offerings.

Dymphna, Orate, SM (did I miss someone?!) - I love the inspirational beautiful pics you post. 

:pray1: :grouphug:  :-*  :cheeseheadbeer:

ummmmmm, Per, yes you did forget someone, but far be it from me to point that out!  :-[

orate

How's this for inspirational?

I love Thee, Jesus, my love.  Grant me the grace to love Thee always, and do with me what Thou wilt.

"Blame yourself, then change yourself.  That's where we all need to start."   Dr. Louis IX (aka "Dr. Walty")

PerEvangelicaDicta

LOL  CD!!!!!!!!!!!
I was referring to the regular pics posted - not that you don't post any :)
How could I ever forget YOU - the unofficially official SD hostess with the mostest?
:-*

Orate, that is hysterical!  Photoshopped or real, I wonder?!   
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Carleendiane

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on April 11, 2018, 09:59:42 AM
LOL  CD!!!!!!!!!!!
I was referring to the regular pics posted - not that you don't post any :)
How could I ever forget YOU - the unofficially official SD hostess with the mostest?
:-*

Orate, that is hysterical!  Photoshopped or real, I wonder?!

Oh! Per, I do not post pics at all. If there is one posted it was from those you mentioned. I just post, and post, and post. I may not be the hostess with the mostest, but I am the postest.

Forgot to say: ALWAYS a pleasure to hear from you, Per!

orate

Carleendiane

Quote from: orate on April 12, 2018, 08:02:42 AM

Yes, happy Thursday to you sweet Orate! You pics are fun. Me thinks, just maybe, Orate is fun, too! Someday we will meet up, even if it is the big meet up in the sky! I wonder if we will recognize each other....

orate

Quote from: Carleendiane on April 12, 2018, 09:29:25 AM
Yes, happy Thursday to you sweet Orate! You pics are fun. Me thinks, just maybe, Orate is fun, too! Someday we will meet up, even if it is the big meet up in the sky! I wonder if we will recognize each other....

I'm as wide as I am tall.  How bout you?

Hope to get a chance to go back out to the Detroit area again before winter comes again.  Maybe I can stop at your place along the way!

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: orate on April 12, 2018, 11:51:08 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on April 12, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

I'm as wide as I am tall.  How bout you?

Hope to get a chance to go back out to the Detroit area again before winter comes again.  Maybe I can stop at your place along the way!

Wait, that is me.... :)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

orate

Carleendiane

Good morning, Orate, and all! Going out to goodwill today with daughter. Hope to find some deals.