Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

A hurry up good morning to all. Very soon it will be afternoon. My daughter and her baby, hubby are here so I will only be snatching a few minutes here and there until we settle into a routine! It's been wonderful having that happy little baby around.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Enjoy your Grandbaby time Carleen.  They are off and running before you know it.  I'll bet she loves watching the lambs leaping about. So maybe they will still be with you around the time of the wedding?  Wouldn't that be fun!  Having DD there then would be great too.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Good morning. Just finished up some baby time with Lidya. She's got her tongue moving all the time. I think she will be getting some teeth soon. Looks like she is rubbing her gums with her tongue. She has a cold  :( poor thing. So does mama. I'll probably catchmit, but it's worth it to me. Can't pass up holding, kissing and loving on her just because of a virus!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

By any chance, could this thread be waning? Say it isn't so! Good Morning all!!!

ServusMariae

Good morning indeed, Carleen!!   :seeya:
(I deliver that wave specially from my home here in Singapore, so do you know how hard it is to wave my hand?! :lol: )

That said, I am getting sleepy pretty quickly, so I'm afraid I will be going to bed very soon. May you & your beautiful daughter + new grandkid have a beautiful day ahead while I doze off to dreamland! :D

Carleendiane

Good Morning! Rainy day here. Waiting for daughter/baby  to get here for coffee!

Carleendiane

Snow already melting.

Spent the morning with Lidya. So mom could catch a few winks. The stinker got up at 4 all ready to play. Ugh. So dad brought her in around eight and she was very happy playing until about 10. Then it was time to go home to the little house and nurse herself back to sleep. They will be gone for the weekend. Need to box up some more stuff. Between our 2 barns, we have enough room to store their stuff. Builder son has rooms claimed for storing lumber, drywall, large implements related to his trade. Amazing amount of wood! Lots of cleaned up old wood, metal for roofing, etc. Still could move a few households of boxes furniture to store.

Hey...Good morning to all!

My daughter is a rotten speller. I'm sure that's why her name is spelled Lidya and not Lydia!

Carleendiane

Coffeed out I am. The pot is empty and I am full, so it's time to turn to and make good use of the caffeine I've ingested! No excuses I tell ya. Not for me anyway. Just gotta get in the groove and make some progress around here.

dymphna17

Feel free to come over here and make some progress!  I'll help you get rid of that nasty caffeine.  ;)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Crummy night last night, but made it through. Going to see the King today! Oh, what should I wear??? Besides my veil? Well, I'll figure that out, surely. God bless your Sunday!

Carleendiane

Good Monday morning all....ugh.

Christe Eleison

ServusMariae

maryslittlegarden

Snowy day today.  Got stuck twice on the way to work.  Bah Humbug..... .
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Technically it's still morning! So after morning coffee and playtime with Lidya, I still have time to pop in and wish all a good day!