Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regina Caeli

Scowler

Hi Carle and Munda :)

don't worry about your preference for your kind of coffee. Each 'is own. There is nothing snobbish about it. But it shows a very interesting difference between us. I am always open to try something new... unless it happens to be disgusting. I certainly would not want to start a competition over whose poverty was more abject. :) But we also had our "fair" share of emulating the "church mouse".

Funny stuff was when I "challenged" some super-coffee lover to see which kind of concoction they preferred, mine, or their own. They found very little difference. Except the price, of course.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Scowler on February 07, 2018, 11:05:52 AM
Hi Carle and Munda :)

don't worry about your preference for your kind of coffee. Each 'is own. There is nothing snobbish about it. But it shows a very interesting difference between us. I am always open to try something new... unless it happens to be disgusting. I certainly would not want to start a competition over whose poverty was more abject. :) But we also had our "fair" share of emulating the "church mouse".

Funny stuff was when I "challenged" some super-coffee lover to see which kind of concoction they preferred, mine, or their own. They found very little difference. Except the price, of course.

Yep! I agree. A mouse is a mouse.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

PerEvangelicaDicta

Good morning, dearest family!  Better late than never?  (Not sure that expression should be thrown around axiom style)

Scowler, I'll try that coffee method.  Bullet proof style of coffee is somewhat similar in preparation, giving the coffee a 'feeling' of cream, but without.  However, that's due to the fat content.  Bulletproof with a little dark chocolate, cinnamon, touch of raw honey, made with Peruvian coffee... ah, Heaven.

In agreement with the rest of the gang, instant...ugh... but when I was ill last year I discovered an infused coffee that's delicious and instant.  It's packaged in individual servings, so perhaps that preserves the flavor well?  Idk.  This coffee has a nutrition value that my body really craved last year.  Now I'm used to it.

To the mouse syndrome, I'm sure we're in agreement that those experiences are profoundly valuable.  Spouse and I were reflecting back on our 'poor' days recently (no exaggeration), and even then, we were so happy and felt so rich!  God showered us with non monetary abundance.  Deo gratias. 
Oh how we love Thee, Father.

RC, is there any coffee left? 
Dymphna, I sometimes awake at the times I believe you are up.  It's a hassle to turn the wifi back on, or I'd pop into the 4AM thread to give you a hug, but please know this - I think of you when I awake, and send my guardian to greet yours. 

Hugs and kisses, ya'll  :grouphug: :-*
(even you, Big S)
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Regina Caeli

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on February 07, 2018, 12:22:12 PM

Sorry, Per, I finished it. But I'm awake now. I'll put on a fresh pot.   :)

PerEvangelicaDicta

Quote from: Regina Caeli on February 07, 2018, 12:35:20 PM

Sorry, Per, I finished it. But I'm awake now. I'll put on a fresh pot.   :)

Oh thank you darling!   I'm brewing up some green tea, then I'll have some of your fresh brew and head over to Good Afternoon. :-*
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Scowler

Hey Per,

thanks for including me in the hugs and kisses! For the coffee method, you could compare the real McCoy with my method. I would suggest to offer the two varieties to someone who does not know that you perform an experiment. The good old double-blind experiment still "rulez" :)

Since it is evening time, I guess I will take a sip of a good 18 years old Laphroiag. I received it for my birthday two years ago from my ex-girlfriend ;) Maybe the word "wife" is also usable here... but I like to astonish people by talking about her as my ex-girlfriend. (Pour épater le bourgeois) Hehe.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Scowler on February 07, 2018, 07:07:25 PM
Hey Per,

thanks for including me in the hugs and kisses! For the coffee method, you could compare the real McCoy with my method. I would suggest to offer the two varieties to someone who does not know that you perform an experiment. The good old double-blind experiment still "rulez" :)

Since it is evening time, I guess I will take a sip of a good 18 years old Laphroiag. I received it for my birthday two years ago from my ex-girlfriend ;) Maybe the word "wife" is also usable here... but I like to astonish people by talking about her as my ex-girlfriend. (Pour épater le bourgeois) Hehe.

Well,  aren't you just the colorful character. I do enjoy color, no doubt. But ex wife as ex girlfriend, really? Yup, you're fun scowler. Didn't know what to make of you.  Still dont. But I do surely enjoy color!!!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Good morning, dearest family!  Better late than never?  (Not sure that expression should be thrown around axiom style)

Scowler, I'll try that coffee method.  Bullet proof style of coffee is somewhat similar in preparation, giving the coffee a 'feeling' of cream, but without.  However, that's due to the fat content.  Bulletproof with a little dark chocolate, cinnamon, touch of raw honey, made with Peruvian coffee... ah, Heaven.

In agreement with the rest of the gang, instant...ugh... but when I was ill last year I discovered an infused coffee that's delicious and instant.  It's packaged in individual servings, so perhaps that preserves the flavor well?  Idk.  This coffee has a nutrition value that my body really craved last year.  Now I'm used to it.

To the mouse syndrome, I'm sure we're in agreement that those experiences are profoundly valuable.  Spouse and I were reflecting back on our 'poor' days recently (no exaggeration), and even then, we were so happy and felt so rich!  God showered us with non monetary abundance.  Deo gratias. 
Oh how we love Thee, Father.

Dymphna, I sometimes awake at the times I believe you are up.  It's a hassle to turn the wifi back on, or I'd pop into the 4AM thread to give you a hug, but please know this - I think of you when I awake, and send my guardian to greet yours. 

Hugs and kisses, ya'll  :grouphug: :-*
(even you, Big S)

You know, for some reason I never feel alone at that time of morning (4:00 am).  I think that's why I keep missing the opportunity to post then.  I'm too busy with my angelic friends!  You are a treasure PerE.  I welcome the sweet thoughts.   :grouphug: 8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Scowler

Hi, Carle

no... not ex-wife, current wife (and future wife, too) == ex-girlfriend :) As for finding out all the details about anyone (me included) would be an impossible task.

Cheers!

Carleendiane

Oh, I see, makes sense now. Thanks scowler.

Carleendiane

See Ya'll in Good Morning. Getting pretty close to crashing!

Carleendiane

Hi. Good morning!  another day  to try again! I could possibly get things right!

Carleendiane

Kephapaulos