Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Anyone? I miss you guys/gals when no one shows! Good morning, Heinrich!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Hello  Hello  Hello!  Tell your back to knock it off.  No acting up will be tolerated today!  It's Monday for goodness sake!  Wait until you've eased into the week first, THEN you can do whatever you like.    :grouphug: :)

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Thanks, Dymph, with you on my side, what more could I want? What back, huh? You never fail to bring a cheer to me. God bless you.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on January 29, 2018, 10:20:10 AM
Thanks, Dymph, with you on my side, what more could I want? What back, huh? You never fail to bring a cheer to me. God bless you.

Happy to oblige ma'am.   :toth:  It would be even better if that was all it took though.  Are you working on big projects today?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on January 29, 2018, 10:54:17 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on January 29, 2018, 10:20:10 AM

Happy to oblige ma'am.   :toth:  It would be even better if that was all it took though.  Are you working on big projects today?

Nope just a few tasks. Our state gives a tax exempt (only property tax) status to veterans 100% disabled and unemployable. I have to get the paperwork and proof out to village treasurer today. Plus Dom still has mail sent here so he can keep his vehicle insurance at a fair cost, so gotta get his mail out to him. Am making a lot of food so there will be plenty to just pull out and heat up. Love to get a bit ahead on that. My meds are working ok, so my productivity is rising, thanks be to God. Will be out for a few hours, then back to harass the forum this afternoon. Have a good one!

Carleendiane

Oh. My. Goodness. I have almost missed Good Morning. It is 11:30 here. Cold and windy. Ewes are getting ready to pop. Son just moved the biggest into stalls for before/after birthing. Ive seen them give birth in the bitter cold and watched the newborns follow mamas around when it was 0 and below. Very stout little creatures. But penning them keeps them warmer/less stress for mom and baby. They almost need to be forced inside, and always need company so they dont feel isolated. They are very social and need their herd. Will have some lambs by next week. Yep. Pretty sure. My favorite part of raising sheep. Sitting on my sun porch, watching the sheep, is therapy.

Carleendiane

Good morning. Hope ya'll have a great day. We will have a nice candlemass procession and Mass tomorrow. Very blessed. Our priest is on board for every single holy day in old calender.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 01, 2018, 08:31:09 AM
Good morning. Hope ya'll have a great day. We will have a nice candlemass procession and Mass tomorrow. Very blessed. Our priest is on board for every single holy day in old calender.

we are having one, too!  It's super early, though...procession at 6 a.m.  So, we are planning for my mother-in-law to take the older children tomorrow, and I'll stay home with the littles.  I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes, and getting my blessed candles.  A lady in our parish did the job of taking orders for beeswax tapers for everyone, so after tomorrow, we get to take them home and use them  :)

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on February 01, 2018, 09:08:30 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on February 01, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

we are having one, too!  It's super early, though...procession at 6 a.m.  So, we are planning for my mother-in-law to take the older children tomorrow, and I'll stay home with the littles.  I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes, and getting my blessed candles.  A lady in our parish did the job of taking orders for beeswax tapers for everyone, so after tomorrow, we get to take them home and use them  :)

:D

Carleendiane

Happy holy Candlemass to ALL!  Yahoo. TLM and all the toots and whistles! Procession, beautiful music, Our precious Lord. We are rich, I tell you....rich!

dymphna17

I know it's a little early... OK, it's alot early, but GOOD MORNING!!!  A new day to work for the greater glory of God!  If you are reading this, thank God!  You've got more time to work out your eternal salvation.  So.... good morning!  With daisies to top it off!  How can you not have a good day when there are daisies involved?  Unless you are pushing them up I guess.  Hmmm  I'll have to think on that one.  :lol:  :)   8)

?

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on February 03, 2018, 12:32:31 AM
I know it's a little early... OK, it's alot early, but GOOD MORNING!!!  A new day to work for the greater glory of God!  If you are reading this, thank God!  You've got more time to work out your eternal salvation.  So.... good morning!  With daisies to top it off!  How can you not have a good day when there are daisies involved?  Unless you are pushing them up I guess.  Hmmm  I'll have to think on that one.  :lol:  :)   8)

I love daisies. Almost wish I was a gsrdener. Then God might put me to work in his gardens. Gardens full of exotic flowers! Good morning Dymph!

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on February 03, 2018, 09:10:14 AM

I love daisies. Almost wish I was a gsrdener. Then God might put me to work in his gardens. Gardens full of exotic flowers! Good morning Dymph!

That would be a pretty good job if you can get it.  Until it came time to pull the weeds.  They can get pretty testy and vindictive.
?

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on February 03, 2018, 09:49:35 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on February 03, 2018, 09:10:14 AM

That would be a pretty good job if you can get it.  Until it came time to pull the weeds.  They can get pretty testy and vindictive.

NO WEEDS IN HEAVEN!!!! Going to the baptism of my two latest grandchildren! Yep, two more for the kingdom! Getting out early. Baptisms are before Mass! These cousins will always have the bond of baptism on same day and together.

Scowler

PerEvangelica suggested that I should visit this thread, so I did. :) I cannot promise to read all the posts, however. But I can definitely say: "Good Mourning, everyone!!!" It is close to midnight here... ouch. so a new morning is getting closer and closer.