Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Good morning Michael Wilson!  :seeya:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Good Christmas morning SD! 
MERRRY CHRISTMAS!!
Come, let us adore Him!

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Good morning to you! Slept in....could not get up until 9:30 this morn. Wow what an exhausting couple days!

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 26, 2017, 09:19:03 AM
Good morning to you! Slept in....could not get up until 9:30 this morn. Wow what an exhausting couple days!

You have earned some rest.   :)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Earned rest? Well, technically speaking, yes. But....I deserve exhaustion!

Carleendiane

Good morning! Get up get going don't stop til godo afternoon!  :) 

Godo?

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 27, 2017, 08:44:55 AM
Good morning! Get up get going don't stop til godo afternoon!  :)

Godo?
?

Carleendiane

Good morning and a blessed morning to all. It is a beautiful 12 degrees. It's snowing and we look out and wonder how the animals do it. Why don't the skinny legs of my sheep fall off frozen. Why. And the birds. How do they survive?

Kephapaulos

Good morning, Carleendiane! Indees that is amazing how animals can survive so much. I'm just glad it's not 12°F where I'm at. It's about thirty degrees more for me., and that's too cold for me.

ServusMariae

Good morning!  :D It's not snowing in Singapore, yet it's a chilly night here. Need to put on extra clothing  .. or else I will be frozen! Yikes.

maryslittlegarden

Negative 8 for the high today.  It's supposed to be a negative 15 for high tomorrow.  Staying inside (possibly till April). 
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

dymphna17

It's 72 degrees with calm winds...  in my house!  Outside we're going to warm up to a mostly cloudy 33 degrees!  I wish we had snow.  That would at least make it all fun!
?

maryslittlegarden

I can send you snow.  Just sayin...... .
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

dymphna17

Now that you say that, if we could convince God to send half of your snow here, it would be easier for you and more fun for me!  OK God!  We need to chat!   :beer: :pray3:
?