Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Hubby just finished plowing driveway. The wind makes drifts quickly. Living in the middle of farmland, there is little to stop the drifting snow. I have bushes and trees in my yard but they do nothing to stop the blowing snow. One year, trying to get through some high drifts with my Pacifica, my muffler system was pulled right off! Taught me a lesson.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lumen Christi

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 14, 2017, 07:57:16 AM
Roll out of bed! Time to grab a cup and figure out your day. Good morning!
Good morning! I'm here with some more English Breakfast tea. :)

dymphna17

Quote from: Lumen Christi on December 14, 2017, 11:24:44 AM

Forgive my ignorance, but is that the same as Earl Grey tea?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

maryslittlegarden

Good Morning and Happy Friday to everyone!!!!
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Oh, yes, thank you Mary.

My town is so small it's post office is only open 4 hrs. a day. Closes at 12:30 everyday but Saturday. On Saturday they close at 10:30 am, ha!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Getting on treadmill soon. God bless me! It is pure penance  for me, how bout you? Anyway, see you in Good Afternoon!

MundaCorMeum

Trying to get the house ready for Our Lord!  It's Gaudete Sunday weekend, so this is when we do most of our decorating.  Getting the tree today, and going to hang some garlands and Christmas wreaths....hopefully, if time allows.  If not, we still have Saturday and Sunday =)  Menu planning and grocery shopping.  Cleaning and tidying.  Tomorrow, taking some down time alone, since hubby is finally back home ( :cheer: ), and then finishing my Christmas shopping.  Need to find some time today to be silent and pray. I've not done enough of that lately :/  Somebody's gotta be Martha....right???  ;) 

I refuse to talk about exercising right now! hmph!!

ServusMariae

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on December 15, 2017, 08:19:44 AM
Good Morning and Happy Friday to everyone!!!!

My Friday is already done, actually ... It's now Saturday at my side!!  ;D

Lumen Christi

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 14, 2017, 05:37:02 PM
Quote from: Lumen Christi on December 14, 2017, 11:24:44 AM

Forgive my ignorance, but is that the same as Earl Grey tea?
No, they're two distinct teas. Earl Grey is actually what I used to order from Tim Hortons before discovering English Breakfast. English Breakfast is more robust and full-bodied than Earl Grey. It's also much, much better with milk, in my opinion.

Carleendiane

Good morning all. Daughter baby in a bit of danger, so they are going to deliver baby early.  :pray3:

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 16, 2017, 09:03:53 AM
Good morning all. Daughter baby in a bit of danger, so they are going to deliver baby early.  :pray3:

Oh my!  Is this the daughter with the 6 children?  Of course you have my prayers!   :pray3: :pray3: :pray3:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Kephapaulos

:pray1:

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on December 16, 2017, 10:00:54 AM

Oh my!  Is this the daughter with the 6 children?  Of course you have my prayers!   :pray3: :pray3: :pray3:

Thank you Kepha:)

Yes they have all been by c section. Her last baby was only about 3 or 4 months old when she became pregnant for this one. So God willing, this will be number 7 and possibly her last. 7 kids in 9 1/2 years is a lot of stress on the poor girl.

Lumen Christi

Quote from: Carleendiane on December 16, 2017, 10:48:10 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on December 16, 2017, 10:00:54 AM

Thank you Kepha:)

Yes they have all been by c section. Her last baby was only about 3 or 4 months old when she became pregnant for this one. So God willing, this will be number 7 and possibly her last. 7 kids in 9 1/2 years is a lot of stress on the poor girl.
Surely God will bless her for being such a faithful and loving mother. :)

Carleendiane

Hey!!! Good morning to you! Very beautiful, not sunny but a beautiful frost on everything! Looks surreal. It's cold so it probably will stay beautiful. A holy holy day to you!