Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ServusMariae

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 19, 2017, 08:41:36 AM
Servus. Thank you for the warm welcome for Christina. But really, confetti? Always confetti? Takes me an hour to get it out of my hair! Well, as long as you don't switch to sparkly things. I hate sparkles, except on my Christmas tree!

well as you know, confetti is my way to welcome the newbies/haven't-logged-in-for-aeons kind of members lol ... but hey, it's alot better than sparkles, rite? ;)

Kephapaulos

Quote from: ServusMariae on October 19, 2017, 08:55:46 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on October 19, 2017, 08:41:36 AM
Servus. Thank you for the warm welcome for Christina. But really, confetti? Always confetti? Takes me an hour to get it out of my hair! Well, as long as you don't switch to sparkly things. I hate sparkles, except on my Christmas tree!

well as you know, confetti is my way to welcome the newbies/haven't-logged-in-for-aeons kind of members lol ... but hey, it's alot better than sparkles, rite? ;)

Yes, because sparkles get caught on your hands and in your hair. lol

Carleendiane

Good Morning! Everyone, have a great day! But first you have to get up.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Spera!!!! So happy you got a job! Mary!!! Grab a cup and join me in a toast to Spera!! Servus will be around soon with her confetti to celebrate Spera's job!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

ServusMariae

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 20, 2017, 07:22:10 AM
Spera!!!! So happy you got a job! Mary!!! Grab a cup and join me in a toast to Spera!! Servus will be around soon with her confetti to celebrate Spera's job!

hello, I see someone has called me for confetti service :) Shall I blast confetti for Spera now?

Carleendiane

Yes, she's still here! Hurry, she could sign out any minute!

ServusMariae

done, Carleen. I blasted confetti all over her inbox.  8)

ServusMariae

I wonder who's gonna do the cleanup, though. lol ...

ServusMariae

oh wait, I have leftover confetti.

(*blasts leftover confetti*)
CONGRATS TO SPERA IN DEO FOR FINDING A NEW JOB!!! :cheer:

Carleendiane

Wow, a beautiful confetti fall, for our lovely Spera. Now...get a broom, Servus.

ServusMariae

:rofl:

My speciality lies in unleashing confetti, not cleaning up confetti ... lol.

Carleendiane

Servus, please take care of your mess...or your name is not SERVUS!

Carleendiane

Quote from: ServusMariae on October 20, 2017, 07:52:29 AM
I wonder who's gonna do the cleanup, though. lol ...

Yep....L.O.L.

ServusMariae

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 20, 2017, 08:17:09 AM
Servus, please take care of your mess...or your name is not SERVUS!

Oh right, right ... I forgot. Mea culpa. (*gets a broom & starts sweping*)

Carleendiane