Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: ServusMariae on October 17, 2017, 09:18:54 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on October 17, 2017, 08:37:16 AM
Servus, I hope you get a good night's sleep, and dreams of meaning and the Angels and all things heavenly.

Thanks Carleen! ^-^ (actually I'm kinda jealous as to how everyone else gets to bask in the daylight on the other side of the globe while I have to grab tight to teddy & prep for sleep so soon ... lol.)

Servus, you've had your daylight to bask in. Now if you want to share time with us quit sleeping. I mean, you're young, with boundless energy. You could if you wanted to.....go without sleep that is  ;)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

ServusMariae

Nope, sleep is vital as everything else. I will tuck up with teddy soon. Nitey nite ... (*yawns*)

ServusMariae

Hey Carleen, I don't know how to explain this ... but early this morning I woke up crying to a brief nightmare ...I envisioned my "transgender" friend as a darkly evil character, ordering everyone around him to "BOW TO ME BECAUSE I SAY I AM FEMALE!" ... & then in that dream I tearfully opposed: "no, we must bow to God & abide in His laws ... wake up ..." however that was when I woke up in shock... It was really disturbing :'(

Carleendiane

I think that would disturb anyone. At the same time you gave witness to God. That is the good part. But seeing your friend that way must have truly been frightning. That is not the kind of dream I hoped for you!  :grouphug:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Yep, get up! Can't  spend your day in bed. Unless you are sick. *sigh*  :pray3: Dymphna.

Kephapaulos

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 17, 2017, 09:42:09 AM
Quote from: ServusMariae on October 17, 2017, 09:18:54 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on October 17, 2017, 08:37:16 AM
Servus, I hope you get a good night's sleep, and dreams of meaning and the Angels and all things heavenly.

Thanks Carleen! ^-^ (actually I'm kinda jealous as to how everyone else gets to bask in the daylight on the other side of the globe while I have to grab tight to teddy & prep for sleep so soon ... lol.)

Servus, you've had your daylight to bask in. Now if you want to share time with us quit sleeping. I mean, you're young, with boundless energy. You could if you wanted to.....go without sleep that is  ;)

No sleep? I wish.

That reminds me of the time I did stay up well over 24 hours straight or even possibly 36 hours. I even drove on regular roads that took time and a distance. It was pretty dumb of me, but when I finally got back to the dorm, I wanted to use the internet and konked out about 8 something pm thinking I could just lay down.

ServusMariae

Quote from: Kephapaulos on October 18, 2017, 10:26:11 AM
That reminds me of the time I did stay up well over 24 hours straight or even possibly 36 hours. I even drove on regular roads that took time and a distance. It was pretty dumb of me, but when I finally got back to the dorm, I wanted to use the internet and konked out about 8 something pm thinking I could just lay down.

You drove a car WITHOUT sleeping for 24/36 hours straight?! oh WOWZERS ... you must have excellent driving skills!!

anyway, it's time for me to head to bed now. Pray brethren that I shall be able to peacefully sleep & drool in the arms of my teddy bear tonight. Nitez :)

Kephapaulos

Quote from: ServusMariae on October 18, 2017, 10:33:59 AM
Quote from: Kephapaulos on October 18, 2017, 10:26:11 AM

You drove a car WITHOUT sleeping for 24/36 hours straight?! oh WOWZERS ... you must have excellent driving skills!!

anyway, it's time for me to head to bed now. Pray brethren that I shall be able to peacefully sleep & drool in the arms of my teddy bear tonight. Nitez :)

That teddy bear must dry by now.  ;D

I am a better driver now compared to then since I feared driving on highways at that time about ten years ago. Now I drove highways coming back home tonight.

Carleendiane

Good morning! Another beautiful day. Guys just got in materials for a metal roof on garage. Hoping to get the big gondola tomorrow so they can tear off the old shingles, do repairs and get it done.

Carleendiane

HI, LYDIA! Good morning.  :seeya:

Lydia Purpuraria

Quote from: Carleendiane on October 19, 2017, 07:30:36 AM

Good morning, Carleen!  It sounds like you all are going to be pretty busy with the roof replacement!  I hope the guys have good weather for it and that all goes very smoothly.  This is totally off-topic, but you know, I was thinking about you the other night when we were sitting outside at a little bonfire -- I bet you can see a ton of stars at night where you are, especially when it's cool and clear at night.  Can you? 

Carleendiane

Quote from: Lydia Purpuraria on October 19, 2017, 07:38:43 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on October 19, 2017, 07:30:36 AM

Good morning, Carleen!  It sounds like you all are going to be pretty busy with the roof replacement!  I hope the guys have good weather for it and that all goes very smoothly.  This is totally off-topic, but you know, I was thinking about you the other night when we were sitting outside at a little bonfire -- I bet you can see a ton of stars at night where you are, especially when it's cool and clear at night.  Can you?

Lydia,  the sky's are sensational at night, morning, all day. Cloudy, stormy, or clear. No pollution and nothing to get in the way of the view. Just lovely. About the roof. I do hope weather complies. Son, being his own boss, loses a day of work, or several days to do this kind of work around here. It's worth it to him, but weather is a big factor. Good to hear from you!

Christina_S

Wow, guess I haven't checked in here in a while. Good morning all! Yet another day that I must spend inside at school for roughly 13 hours  :'(
"You cannot be a half-saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all." ~St. Therese of Lisieux

Check out the blog that I run with my husband! https://theromanticcatholic.wordpress.com/
Latest posts: Why "Be Yourself" is Bad Advice
Fascination with Novelty
The Wedding Garment of Faith

ServusMariae

Quote from: Christina_S on October 19, 2017, 08:17:55 AM
Wow, guess I haven't checked in here in a while. Good morning all! Yet another day that I must spend inside at school for roughly 13 hours  :'(

WELCOME BACK, CHRISTINA!!! (*throws party confetti in front of Christina's face*)
I'm so sorry to hear that you have to sit through school for 13 hours straight ... I know it sucks, but maybe you can offer up that 13 hours for something ... say, for the love of Our Lord & Our Lady ... & maybe for some suffering souls.

:grouphug:

Carleendiane

Servus. Thank you for the warm welcome for Christina. But really, confetti? Always confetti? Takes me an hour to get it out of my hair! Well, as long as you don't switch to sparkly things. I hate sparkles, except on my Christmas tree!

Christina, it's about time you dropped in. Was about to call the Mounties to do a search and rescue.  :)