Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on September 26, 2017, 08:56:21 AM
Cantankerous is my specialty :)

You don't look cantankerous, Mary. You look so very......thoughtful. yes, thoughtful.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

I've never had the pleasure of being cantankerous. In my head maybe. My mood, for many reason had to be stable and peaceful, or our delicate balance in home would suffer greatly.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 26, 2017, 09:08:40 AM
I've never had the pleasure of being cantankerous. In my head maybe. My mood, for many reason had to be stable and peaceful, or our delicate balance in home would suffer greatly.

See, this is why we are all much like the Smurfs (a blue variation of the Seven Dwarfs).  There's Papa Smurf, Jokey Smurf, Brainy Smurf, Hefty Smurf, Grouchy Smurf, you get the idea.   ;) :)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 26, 2017, 09:04:12 AM

You don't look cantankerous, Mary. You look so very......thoughtful. yes, thoughtful.

I hide it well.  :):):)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

dymphna17

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on September 26, 2017, 09:54:50 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on September 26, 2017, 09:04:12 AM

I hide it well.  :):):)

Like any good Catholic woman would.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dymphna17

Good morning all you peoples!!!  Don't daisies just make you smile?  And now, on to the day for the greater glory of God!!

?

Carleendiane

Great pic, Dymph. It radiates, like God's love!

Carleendiane

It's Wednesday! And.......it's Wednesday! Oh happy day! Wednesday is halfway to friday. Which means little to me because I don't work. But, others do so I am happy for them. How's that?

dymphna17

How's that?  That is just peachy!  lol
?

Carleendiane

Soon to be moving to the afternoon thread. But...good morning to all late sleepers! Now...go fix your bedhead. You don't have to look like you've been wasting your morning in bed  ;)

Carleendiane

MLG,  :grouphug: O cantankerous one.

Carleendiane

Could someone provide a novena to Our Lady of Fatima in honor of 100 year anniversary?

Carleendiane

Yes, regardless how you feel, the day has started. Good Morning!

dymphna17

Good Morning!  I think.  Maybe?   :) 8)

?

Carleendiane

Oh Dymph, ^^^^^^, may it be so. Same to you, my dear friend!