Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Dymph? Is that you? I do believe I see you. Your loveliness is perfume for the forum. Show me your new nails!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

Today is the first day of school.  This used to mean back to work for me but now it's about him

I'm in the care facility so hoping to get the full report when they come visit later.  I'm bummed that I'm here but the therapy dogs are coming tomorrow
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on September 07, 2017, 09:39:28 AM
Today is the first day of school.  This used to mean back to work for me but now it's about him

I'm in the care facility so hoping to get the full report when they come visit later.  I'm bummed that I'm here but the therapy dogs are coming tomorrow

Therapy dogs? I'll bring Logan in to herd them. Or should I bring him to the school to herd the kids? Lol. Ches, I wish you didn't need the care, but I'm grateful it's there for you. How is the bed sore coming along? Plus, have you gained any weight?   :grouphug:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Lynne

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on September 07, 2017, 06:41:40 AM
Good morning!  It's gorgeous outside!  62, no humity, and sunny.  Coffe and hot cocoa on the porch today.  Gotta enjoy it while it lasts!

62?! in early September? Amen!
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Lynne on September 07, 2017, 12:49:05 PM
Quote from: MundaCorMeum on September 07, 2017, 06:41:40 AM
Good morning!  It's gorgeous outside!  62, no humity, and sunny.  Coffe and hot cocoa on the porch today.  Gotta enjoy it while it lasts!

62?! in early September? Amen!

no lie!

Chestertonian

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 07, 2017, 09:44:34 AM

Therapy dogs? I'll bring Logan in to herd them. Or should I bring him to the school to herd the kids? Lol. Ches, I wish you didn't need the care, but I'm grateful it's there for you. How is the bed sore coming along? Plus, have you gained any weight?   :grouphug:

havent gained any weight but the sore is not getting worse.  it just hurts.  ut it's my shoulder so it isnt as bad as pressure sore on the buttocks, that usually means bedrest but so far I have avoided bedrest.

it is at stage 2 on antibiotics and i have a wound vac.  also have this surgical wound from coloproctectomy months and months and moths ago that isnt fully healed yet.  they said that could take a year to fully heal. 
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Carleendiane

Quote from: Chestertonian on September 07, 2017, 08:39:59 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on September 07, 2017, 09:44:34 AM

havent gained any weight but the sore is not getting worse.  it just hurts.  ut it's my shoulder so it isnt as bad as pressure sore on the buttocks, that usually means bedrest but so far I have avoided bedrest.

it is at stage 2 on antibiotics and i have a wound vac.  also have this surgical wound from coloproctectomy months and months and moths ago that isnt fully healed yet.  they said that could take a year to fully heal.

Ches, I'm on it.   :pray3: But the shoulder sore? No weight gain, I'm double on it!

Carleendiane

Carleendiane

Yahoo. I got up early and listened to news about Irma. Have a few friends down there and pray for their well being. It's a zoo down there.

Carleendiane

I am dry but cold. Those in Irma's path are cold and wet, I'm sure. I may never complain about the rain again. Hopefully I wont.

Carleendiane

Salsa making day. Plus new stove comes today. Yahoo. Been limping along for a while now.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on September 08, 2017, 09:34:50 AM
Salsa making day. Plus new stove comes today. Yahoo. Been limping along for a while now.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Morning!  :coffee: beautiful day here.

Carleendiane

Yes. Going to confession. Please pray I make a holy and complete confession. I always forget something.

Carleendiane

Oh, a beautiful Morning to all! Pot luck after Mass. I bring all the needed standard goods, plates silverware, coffee, cream,.....  hope to get out early so I can get it set up for after Mass. After potluck we will be having company. Busy day. Long day.