Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Good Morning. Bernadette is getting married!!!!! Nothing tops that!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 22, 2017, 07:19:25 AM

Say WHAT????  Where?  Who?  Our Bernadette????  That does awesome leather work, sleeps on a comfy futon???  That Bernadette?  Your Bird????  BERNADETTE!!!!!!!  That's awesome!!!   :eek: :grouphug: :cheer: :swoon1:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: dymphna17 on August 22, 2017, 07:36:05 AM

Say WHAT????  Where?  Who?  Our Bernadette????  That does awesome leather work, sleeps on a comfy futon???  That Bernadette?  Your Bird????  BERNADETTE!!!!!!!  That's awesome!!!   :eek: :grouphug: :cheer: :swoon1:

Check out the eclipse thread. 
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Christe Eleison

Awesome news!! :cheeseheadbeer: Great to hear! :cheeseheadbeer:

Has this been going on behind the scenes, in secret?  ;D WOW!!! AN ECLIPSE engagement! :pray3:

Details, please! ;D HAPPY & EXCITING NEWS INDEED!!  :cheer:

Prayers & Blessings for BERNADETTE & her Fiance  :pray2:

Carleendiane

Yep. Read the Eclipse thread. Plus prior to this Akavit posted in the bought anything interesting thread that he bought an engagement ring.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 22, 2017, 08:13:42 AM
Yep. Read the Eclipse thread. Plus prior to this Akavit posted in the bought anything interesting thread that he bought an engagement ring.

Ohhhhh, the plot thickens.  :):):)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on August 22, 2017, 08:38:10 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on August 22, 2017, 08:13:42 AM

Ohhhhh, the plot thickens.  :):):)

Totally did not see this coming!  How exciting.

Congratulations to you both! May God bless you on such a wonderful, new stage of life.   :pray3:

PerEvangelicaDicta

Truly, I'm so happy about this news Bernadette!  I can't stop smiling.
Soooooooo, is it just coincidence that Akavit bought an engagement ring?  :cheeseheadbeer:
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

PerEvangelicaDicta

We need a "Bernadette is engaged" thread.
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

maryslittlegarden

Carleendiane

Dear bird, if you read this....big mama could not be happier for you. I have just the dress for you. Absolutely full of puff, fluff, and bows and ribbons and a train that goes from the sanctuary to the vestibule and I have thirteen little flower throwers and ring bearers galore. I'll plan everything. You just relax. I've even picked out the bridesmaid dresses. Let me know what more I can do for you... ;) I'm gonna need a time frame.

Christe Eleison

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on August 22, 2017, 10:01:18 AM

Well, I thought about starting one, but I have been WAITING & waiting to see if she
announces it to the entire forum. You know, with the name of the Fiance  ;) I am curious to
hear if she confirms the gentleman's name...

What an exciting time! :cheer:

:grouphug:

Carleendiane

Quote from: Christe Eleison on August 22, 2017, 10:22:11 AM
Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on August 22, 2017, 10:01:18 AM

Well, I thought about starting one, but I have been WAITING & waiting to see if she
announces it to the entire forum. You know, with the name of the Fiance  ;) I am curious to
hear if she confirms the gentleman's name...

What an exciting time! :cheer:

:grouphug:

She has Christe, she confirmed Akavit!!!!! Wonderful!

Carleendiane

Good Morning, good morning. Let's have our coffee.ok. I will. Now.