Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on August 18, 2017, 07:21:41 AM
I'm ready for coffee, but it'll have to wait until after morning chores.  I went to start laundry earlier this morning, and remembered that the dryer is not working  :cheeseheadbeer:  I discovered it yesterday afternoon when I put a load in there.  I meant to tell husband, but after taking kids to cross country, and fixing dinner, I forgot.  so, I had to hurry up and get the two wet loads of clothes out on the clothesline first thing (there was one in the dryer from yesterday and one in the washer).  We forgot to put a pull up on the toddler last night, so I have sheets that need washing, in addition to my regular load for today.  It's supposed to rain this afternoon, which means it all needs to be done before lunch.  And, I forgot it was love bug season, until I started hanging the clothes. They love white, and of course I had a bunch of cloth diapers to hang....they were swarming.  It's gonna be a great day......so, yeah, coffee  :-\

Sorry your dryer broke, but still, I love the clothes line. Especially bedding on the line. Smells so sweet. Oh yeah, toddlers  still need to get up and and pee during the night. Coffee for the weary workers, help yourself Munda!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

MundaCorMeum

I love the clothesline, too. So crisp and fresh.  Sheets and diapers are my favorite out there.   I try to use it as often as I can, which is, unfortunately, not as often as I'd like  ;).  But, from about mid- August to mid-September, I intentionally avoid it because of the love bugs.  They're really pests.  And they smell weird.  And they multiply like crazy, and just swarm all over the place.  I don't like them getting all over the clothes.  The kids are cutting grass today, so they'll be particularly plentiful, as the lawnmower stirs them up out of the grass.  But, I have no other option for the clothes at the moment.  I just hope it turns out to be an easy fix for husband.  He said he'll take a look at it this afternoon. 

maryslittlegarden

I'm ready for coffee, but it'll have to wait until after morning chores.  I went to start laundry earlier this morning, and remembered that the dryer is not working  :cheeseheadbeer:  I discovered it yesterday afternoon when I put a load in there.  I meant to tell husband, but after taking kids to cross country, and fixing dinner, I forgot.  so, I had to hurry up and get the two wet loads of clothes out on the clothesline first thing (there was one in the dryer from yesterday and one in the washer).  We forgot to put a pull up on the toddler last night, so I have sheets that need washing, in addition to my regular load for today.  It's supposed to rain this afternoon, which means it all needs to be done before lunch.  And, I forgot it was love bug season, until I started hanging the clothes. They love white, and of course I had a bunch of cloth diapers to hang....they were swarming.  It's gonna be a great day......so, yeah, coffee  :-\

Might want to add a little something to the coffee.  Just sayin. 
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on August 18, 2017, 08:30:50 AM

I'm trying to behave here!  ;)

Carleendiane

Think about it Munda. Seems like a perfect day for a little something.

I very been meaning to tell you Mary, your outfit? Smashing. You look like you're going....clogging, no....out on the town.....to a romantic dinner, yes that's it. Going out on the town for a romantic dinner for 2, with candles, champagne, and prime rib.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 18, 2017, 10:10:08 AM

Think about it Munda. Seems like a perfect day for a little something.

I very been meaning to tell you Mary, your outfit? Smashing. You look like you're going....clogging, no....out on the town.....to a romantic dinner, yes that's it. Going out on the town for a romantic dinner for 2, with candles, champagne, and prime rib.

I'm so glad you said something about mlg's new dress!  It is adorable.  And the pearls just set it off perfectly.  There's just one thing that is, well, driving me a little bit crazy.  Miss MLG, would you please bring your left shoulder down just about an eighth of an inch so it moves your head the tiniest bit to the left?  That way your head will be perfectly aligned with your arm, thus creating the perfect divide you've got going in that shot.  I really appreciate you thinking about it.  Are those roses from your garden?  Just lovely!

Munda, what are love bugs?  I hope the rain holds off to give you time for everything.  Come on God, give the anniversary girl a break!!   :pray3:   ;) 8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

MundaCorMeum

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lovebug

Most annoying little bugs.  I've come to the conclusion that purgatory will be filled with them.  But, on the plus side, my cloth diapers are nice and fresh, and stark white again.  A good day in the sun is just what they needed.  I have two more loads out there to bring back in.  They rain hasn't come, yet, and the clothes should be dry by now.  Although, the forecast now has the rain moved to Sunday, instead.  We shall see if we get an afternoon shower or not. It's been a wet summer, which has been nice, really.  I'll go get the clothes after I get the little kids to nap.

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on August 18, 2017, 12:27:35 PM

Most annoying little bugs.  I've come to the conclusion that purgatory will be filled with them.  But, on the plus side, my cloth diapers are nice and fresh, and stark white again.  A good day in the sun is just what they needed.  I have two more loads out there to bring back in.  They rain hasn't come, yet, and the clothes should be dry by now.  Although, the forecast now has the rain moved to Sunday, instead.  We shall see if we get an afternoon shower or not. It's been a wet summer, which has been nice, really.  I'll go get the clothes after I get the little kids to nap.

Such a good wife, mother, and TRADITIONAL  :) Catholic! Munda, you are what we all shoot for. Really.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 18, 2017, 12:42:20 PM

Such a good wife, mother, and TRADITIONAL  :) Catholic! Munda, you are what we all shoot for. Really.

You're too kind.  But, please, the last thing this world needs is more of me  ;D.  Aim to be who God wants YOU to be  :)

dymphna17

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on August 18, 2017, 12:44:49 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on August 18, 2017, 12:42:20 PM

You're too kind.  But, please, the last thing this world needs is more of me  ;D.  Aim to be who God wants YOU to be  :)

See, you are right Carleen.  Munda even takes a compliment like a good Traditional Catholic Wife and Mother.   :thumbsup:   ;) 8)
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

OK Munda, we will aim to be who God wants us to be. Nothing morr, nothing  less.

Carleendiane

Good morning! A beautiful day. Slept in. Now my morning will fly. What a waste. So, some guys stopped to find out where I got my dog. He'd seen him several times and loved the looks of Logan. Yes, this is bragging.

Carleendiane

On my way to Mass! See you later. God bless you all  :grouphug:

Carleendiane

A great morning to all!  What's going on in your world?

Carleendiane

I see you Dymphna!   :seeya: :seeya: :seeya: