Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Daughter getting out of hospital in a couple hours, then going to her sisters. The one with 6 kids going on 7. K and R live in basement of R's father's house while waiting for apartment to open up for them. Should be a zoo over there, but what's a few more bodies when it comes right down to it!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Good Morning everyone! Hope this is a great day for you. It rained, my gardens are happy. Me too.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

Kephapaulos

Carleendiane

Good Morning! Gut up . Get going. Get it done. God bless!

Bernadette

Morning, all. Up and caffeinated; futon's airing on the porch, load of laundry's in the washer, and not even 10:00. I feel so productive.  :)
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Quote from: Bernadette on August 12, 2017, 08:32:36 AM
Morning, all. Up and caffeinated; futon's airing on the porch, load of laundry's in the washer, and not even 10:00. I feel so productive.  :)

Because you are! Gotta get kitchen cleared out for counter top. I am excited as I can be about a thing. More excited by new granddaughter, though!

MundaCorMeum

Just got back from grocery store.  We're hosting a fish fry with inlaws today.  So, trying to get everything neat and tidy before they get here.  Daughter mopped my kitchen while I was at store!  She did a stellar job.  Nothing better than freshly mopped floors.  After kids get the groceries unloaded, I a, going to put some cinnamon apples in the crockpot, to go with ice cream for dessert. 

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on August 12, 2017, 09:23:52 AM
Just got back from grocery store.  We're hosting a fish fry with inlaws today.  So, trying to get everything neat and tidy before they get here.  Daughter mopped my kitchen while I was at store!  She did a stellar job.  Nothing better than freshly mopped floors.  After kids get the groceries unloaded, I a, going to put some cinnamon apples in the crockpot, to go with ice cream for dessert.

Sounds like a good day for you and kids and hubby. You are so blessed. So am i. My daughter and baby will be here to stay for a month or so. Did you know Comcast gives a 3 month leave for new fathers? Paid leave? I am floored, and delighted! So Katie is doing so well, it is beyond my hopes for her! God has blessed the two of them beyond measure. Talking on phone with her, she gets all warm and happy whenever baby Lydia is mentioned. Even 2 years ago I could not see her well enough to be a good wife and certainly not a good mother. Her ptsd, from attack at work is so far, at least right now, so far behind her.

Have a great day Munda. You and family will have a send I'd time. And.....yes to the Dutch apples on top of, I presume, vanilla ice cream.

Carleendiane

We have a very impotent date! It's Sunday! Get up. Get moving. It's Our privilege to attend Mass.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 13, 2017, 07:12:52 AM
We have a very impotent date! It's Sunday! Get up. Get moving. It's Our privilege to attend Mass.

He awaits us all!  It's almost unbelievable.  That amount of love is just incomprehensible.  I think that if we truly understood what was happening, we would die from the sheer magnitude of it all.  My God, my everything!  AMDG!  Have a great day everybody!  Say a prayer for me as I will for you.   :pray3:
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Quote from: dymphna17 on August 13, 2017, 07:58:08 AM
Quote from: Carleendiane on August 13, 2017, 07:12:52 AM

He awaits us all!  It's almost unbelievable.  That amount of love is just incomprehensible.  I think that if we truly understood what was happening, we would die from the sheer magnitude of it all.  My God, my everything!  AMDG!  Have a great day everybody!  Say a prayer for me as I will for you.   :pray3:

On my way to adore The Adorable!

Carleendiane

I almost slept the morning away! Slept till almost 10. What is wrong with me? DON'T ANSWER THAT! Good Morning!