Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Still working on kitchen. It needed the overhaul. Working on doorway trim and walls. Being an old house, they fudged a lot making the overhaul a bit more work for us. Many old houses are made very well. This one, though solid, did not have everything plum.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Good Morning! Dymphna lost her marbles yesterday so I though we could take up a collection. Got any you can spare? It's for a good cause. I have none. Mine have been taken and l am no help, but most of you still have them. So in your charity.....

Carleendiane

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 02, 2017, 06:47:08 AM
Good Morning! Dymphna lost her marbles yesterday so I though we could take up a collection. Got any you can spare? It's for a good cause. I have none. Mine have been taken and l am no help, but most of you still have them. So in your charity.....

They've got to be around here somewhere...

?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: dymphna17 on August 02, 2017, 09:34:06 AM

Mine ran away a long, long time ago. 
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Carleendiane

No one? Not a single charitable soul to help dymphna's plight? Oh, my heart is broken dymph.

So, got out there and finished the finish on the oak cut for my doorways. Beautiful if I may say so myself. I have every wood tone possible in my kitchen. The Terra cotta stone floor in front of my kitchen sink and the kitchen cabinets is also varied in color. But the colors match the wood tones beautifully. The Terra cotta is about 12 ft long and 4 ft deep. The rest is a varied color wood flooring. Again the tones in wood floor match both cupboard doors and drawer fronts, but also the Terra cotta floor. The Terra cotta is chipped and has the appearance of having been put to good use before. Which is sort of the theme for the kitchen. Used and comfy. The trim is all knotty and weathered. It's coming together. Thanks God for wood and the knowledge to make it lovely. Not to mention the energy. :)

MundaCorMeum

I offered all my marbles (for free!) to y'all last night in 'go to bed'.  Not my fault if my marbles aren't good enough for you  ;)

CORRECTION:. I just saw dymph got my offer over there.  Carleen, I hope she shares with you  ;D

Carleendiane

Open.....again. Yes open for business. I am mildly inebriated,, to my surprize, actually. The choir made me do it. I probably need to confess this and will. It was not my goal, but it happened. Oh, and did I say it was the grapefruit shandy? Leinenkugels. Dog gone it.

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 02, 2017, 05:56:40 PM
Open.....again. Yes open for business. I am mildly inebriated,, to my surprize, actually. The choir made me do it. I probably need to confess this and will. It was not my goal, but it happened. Oh, and did I say it was the grapefruit shandy? Leinenkugels. Dog gone it.

I guess I'll be the charitable soul who breaks the news to you.....this is 'good morning'. Totter on over to 'go to bed', and bring the grapefruit shandy with you to share with us, please   :)

dymphna17

Quote from: maryslittlegarden on August 02, 2017, 09:46:13 AM
Quote from: dymphna17 on August 02, 2017, 09:34:06 AM

Mine ran away a long, long time ago.

You should have said something!  Hey, maybe your marbles instigated all of this and now yours, mine, and Carleen's are all down at Munda's playing.  Munda is the marble whisperer.   :crazy: :eek: :leaving:  Buwahahaha
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

Munda keeps the marbles she finds. She want her kids to have bigger and better brains than you and I, dymph. Can you blame her? If i'da had all my marbles back when my kids were small, I may have had each kid swallow them like vitamins. But alas, I was quite young when I lost my marbles and did nothing to replace them. Kinda sad, really. It's too late now, dymph. You could stuff my head with marbles, you know how they attach to brain cells, but with very few brain cells, they would just fall out my ears or mouth or nose. Then she'd just be gathering them back up again.

dymphna17

Quote from: Carleendiane on August 02, 2017, 08:53:52 PM
Munda keeps the marbles she finds. She want her kids to have bigger and better brains than you and I, dymph. Can you blame her? If i'da had all my marbles back when my kids were small, I may have had each kid swallow them like vitamins. But alas, I was quite young when I lost my marbles and did nothing to replace them. Kinda sad, really. It's too late now, dymph. You could stuff my head with marbles, you know how they attach to brain cells, but with very few brain cells, they would just fall out my ears or mouth or nose. Then she'd just be gathering them back up again.

I think somebody just forgot to close your ears and little by little they dropped out.  At least that is what it looks like in the picture:

?

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on August 02, 2017, 06:00:43 PM
Quote from: Carleendiane on August 02, 2017, 05:56:40 PM

I guess I'll be the charitable soul who breaks the news to you.....this is 'good morning'. Totter on over to 'go to bed', and bring the grapefruit shandy with you to share with us, please   :)

OOPS.

Carleendiane

Hey! Good Morning All! Another beautiful day. Yahoo!