Good Morning!!

Started by Carleendiane, September 22, 2016, 06:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carleendiane

Hubby and I had rosary in the sun today. Haven't been out in a while, other than to weed. Just sat and soaked it in.

Son and girlfriend are building together a new amazing huge beer cooler. It, the biggest cooler they could find, will be on wheels and encased first in insulating styrofoam, then encased in oak. It will have artistic detail, a release for water, and a handle for moving it around. They are so cute doing their project. Girlfriend knows her power tools!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Bernadette

I've been weeding, too. Our gravel driveway is trying to go to grass. But it's so satisfying to pull out.  :P
My Lord and my God.

Carleendiane

Woke up under a dark cloud of oppression. Same one I felt when I went to bed. Please say an Ave for me and hubby. Things are better now but it sure sucks the life out of me. That's all. :(  :pray3:
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Hey, dymph, did you sleep?

dymphna17

3 solid hours! How about you?
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Carleendiane

6 hours. Not impressed with a paultry 3 hrs. But, better than nothing. Enjoy your day!

Carleendiane

Quote from: Carleendiane on July 29, 2017, 09:22:45 AM
6 hours. Not impressed with a paultry 3 hrs. But, better than nothing. Enjoy your day!

Actually I got about 5 hrs. Had trouble falling to sleep. Then woke at 4. Tried to get back to sleep. Gave up at 8. No one can say I didn't try for more. Thank God for my 5 hrs. I am grateful for that.

Kephapaulos

I was totally out yesterday morning and today up until I got up in the morning later than usual each time.

Carleendiane

Hi Keph! So you've been sleeping well. We have a few insomniacs around here so the asking about sleep matters to us  ;) . Have a blessed day. That matters too.

Carleendiane

Good Morning! It's Sunday! For some reason. I am a bit flat today. Poor Lord.

Carleendiane

I no longer feel flat after reading Gardeners response to Daniel. Thank you, Gardener.

Carleendiane

Good Morning. Was way too lazy today. So hard to get going. Hope you've had your cuppa, and are on your way!

Spera In Deo

Good morning Carleen!  I had a good cuppa already and am gearing up for a busy day.  Prayers, please, that I may accomplish everything I need to do and my gallbladder doesn't act up.
"What Catholics once were, we are. If we are wrong, then Catholics through the ages have been wrong.
We are what you once were. We believe what you once believed.
We worship as you once worshipped. If we are wrong now, you were wrong then. If you were right then, we are right now".

Robert DePiante

Carleendiane

Quote from: Spera In Deo on July 31, 2017, 07:29:47 AM
Good morning Carleen!  I had a good cuppa already and am gearing up for a busy day.  Prayers, please, that I may accomplish everything I need to do and my gallbladder doesn't act up.

:pray3:

Carleendiane

Good Morning, rise and shine, fellow bedheads. Forge ahead. Get it done. Now, go brush your snaggle teeth.